50 days • {Nalu}

By killuas

After an intense encounter with a powerful dark mage, Team Natsu, along with the rest of the guild, are left... More

The Curse
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 5
Day 6
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 25
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 33
Day 40
Day 41
Day 43
THANK YOU
Day 44
Day 45
Day 46
Day 49
Day 50
Scattered Memories
Mind of Mine
Home
And So...
Epilogue ; The Wedding.
Epilogue ; Revelation
Bonus Chapter!!
thank you once more
new story

Day 4

15.8K 533 410
By killuas

Lucy awoke the next morning feeling refreshed after an odd dream. She dreamt of a time where her, Erza, Happy, Gray, Loke and another fellow all swapped bodies. It was a crazy experience, but she could not remember who the other person was for the life of her.

She streched her limbs while a small yawn escaped her lips. Throwing her legs over the edge so that her feet touched the ground, she was about make her way the kitchen but paused. She didn't realize it before, but now she stood in the middle of her room, astonished. Flower petals were scattered on the floor, a bouquet of balloons rested near her desk, and sitting on the desk itself was a small bear with a small note.

Knowing it wasn't her birthday or any other holiday, she wandered towards the bear curiously. She plopped herself down on the desk chair and reached for the note, her hands grazing over the soft stuffed bear. She unfolded the note and was surprised by the contents.

good morning, i bet you're looking as lovely as ever. i hope you enjoyed the small gifts and decorations left in your room. it was hard to stay quiet while you were sleeping, but you still looked so peaceful. anyways, meet me where the river meets the forest tonight after sunset. i'll be waiting.
                    ~ your secret admirer.

Lucy couldn't help but blush at the words she just read. She had a secret admirer? Was it someone from the guild? Someone from a recent job she went on? Someone from town? She had no clue, and she couldn't wait to find out. Smiling down at the note, she got up and decided to get ready to head to the guild.

After her bath and dressing in her usual attire, she sent off, but not after placing the note in her pocket and hitching her whip and keys to her belt. She smiled as she walked and waved at the guys in the boats. She felt strangely happy today. Once reaching the guild hall, she could hear the shouting and loud noises coming from inside. It was a classic Fairy Tail fight happening. She slowly opened the door and peaked inside, ducking quickly out of the way as a mug came flying in her direction.

Lucy blinked as she looked back inside to see everyone froze in place.

"Natsu! I told you to be more careful!" Erza shouted at the pink headed mage.

"It was all Gray's fault!" he shouted back, pointing at the ice mage. "You okay, Luce?"

Lucy blinked once again, but this time in surprise at the stranger knowing her name and even giving her a nickname. She shook her head to throw the thoughts away, knowing that maybe Levy or Erza told him about her.

"Uh, I'm okay." she smiled, finally coming out of hiding behind the door and walking inside.

"Lucy, are you up for a job tomorrow? I would really enjoy it if you'd help me out with it." the small sky dragon slayer asked the blonde as she approached her. Carla was being held in her arms, smiling a little at Lucy.

"Of course, Wendy! I'd love to."

"Hey Wendy! I wanna go too!" Natsu shouted across the guild.

"Is that okay?" Wendy asked Lucy. Lucy nodded. If Wendy was comfortable with Natsu then so was Lucy.

"Alright Natsu! You can come too."

"Sweet." he smiled and went back to fighting with Gray.

"I'll go look at the job request board."

"I'll be chatting with Mira, so come find me when you need me." she gave her a pat on the head and dodged multiple flying objects before making it to the bar.

"Hello Mirajane and Levy." she greeted, seeing that Levy had come to sit with her as well.

"Hey Lucy. How'd you sleep?" Mira asked her, wiping down the counter.

"Very well. Can I tell you guys something?"

"What's up? You know you can tell us anything." Mira gave her her famous closed eyes smile, with a small tilt of her head.

"I woke up this morning and my room was decorated with flower petals on the floor and a bouquet of balloons near my desk. There was also a stuffed bear with a note on my desk, too." She pulled out the note and showed it to them.

The two girls squealed at the cuteness of it all, making Lucy 'hush' them as eyes were turning toward them.

"Is it a good idea to go meet them?" Lucy asked, wearily.

"Of course, Lu-Chan! You never know, they could be your soulmate!" Levy gave her a playful wink. Her and Mira both knew it was Natsu's doing, but they were both estatic for their friend.

They also couldn't believe he was able to pull something like this off. Guess there were parts of Natsu that even he didn't know about.

"Also, I had a dream that Gray, Erza, Loke, Happy, some other person and I switched bodies."

Levy's eyes widened at this. It was no dream, more of a memory. That's when she realized that Bankotsu must not of been as powerful as they thought if some memories were coming back.

"That was no dream, Lucy. It actually happened and Levy had to undo the spell." Mira explained.

"Then why can't I remember..." she started before she was interrupted with a body slamming into hers. She fell off her stool and on her butt on the ground with a heavy body resting on her lap.

"Ouch." Lucy mumbled. Her eyes shifted downwards to see the pink head of Natsu.

"Um, are you alright?" she asked. He got up, dusting himself off and giving Lucy his hand to help her up.

"Perfectly okay. You?" he turned away to glare at Gray, "Hey Brain Freeze! You better apologize to Lucy for making me knock into her."

"It wasn't my fault! You should've moved out of the way."

"It's fine, really." Lucy said. He turned back to her looking slightly concerned.

"You're not hurt right?"

"It was just a little fall, I'm fine. Promise." She turned to Mira and Levy. "I'm gonna head home for the day. Wendy! I'll meet you tomorrow morning." She told them.

They nodded and said their goodbyes. Lucy gave everyone a smile before leaving the guild to prepare for tonight.

___________

The rest of the day passed by painfully slow. Maybe it was her excitement. Or maybe it was anxiousness. Lucy wasn't able to ask Mirajane nor Levy if they thought it was someone from
the guild. She sighed as she watched the sun finally fade against the horizon. Lucy decided to head out and see who this 'secret admirer' of hers was.

The night was warm with a small breeze as she walked beside the river.

"Where the river and the forest meet." she mumbled. It took her a few minutes, but she had finally arrived.

Her eyes scanned the area until they landed on a figure leaning against a tree.

"Um..." she started.

"Luce! You made it!" the figure turned and she let out a small gasp as she saw his face.

"Natsu?" she asked.

"Sorry if you weren't expecting me." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, a light blush resting on his cheeks.

"No, I'm just surprised." she said.

"Oh, well that's a reliever. Uh, come with me." He grabbed her hand and began to lead her a bit deeper into the forester. It was quiet between them, but not awkward. It was as if she had known him her whole life. Lucy knew she just met him today, yet she trusted him with her life.

"Ta-da!" he cheered as they made it to a small clearing where a blanket was laid out.

Lucy looked around, astonished at the sight. The clearing was lovely. It rested next to the river where the stars reflected against it. Tall flowers lived around it and you could hear the sounds of wildlife running about. She loved it.

"Let's go sit." He tugged her in the direction of the blanket and plopped down, laying on his back. She sat next to him and started to pick the flowers to make a flower crown.

"This place is beautiful." she mummered.

"I knew you'd like." he grinned at her. She smiled down at the process of her flower crown.

"Why'd you think that?"

"Just did. It seemed like a Lucy place." he shrugged and she chuckled.

"Thank you."

"Of course." He closed his eyes with a smile resting on his lips. It was silent between them for a few minutes; the only sounds came from the water flowing from the river and the nature life. Lucy was the first to break the silence.

"And done!" she declared, giving a grin as she placed the flower crown on Natsu's head when he sat up. His hand went up to his head to remove it, but her hand caught his wrist.

"You have to keep it. It's my gift to you." Lucy told him sternly with a little pout. He nodded and slowly put his arm down. Of course, he grabbed Lucy's hand and held it in his.

"I loved the decorations in my room. It was very nice, yet I wonder how you got in there." she smirked as his face paled.

"Uh, uh... Levy helped?"

"I'll let it slide this," she knew he was lying, but didn't mind for some strange reason.

"It was really nice and I'm very thankful." She looked down at their hands, moving them to rest in her lap. Lucy looked back at him to see him already looking at her.

Her face started to inch fowards and Natsu froze. Was she going to kiss him? He certainly was not expecting this! But to his surprise, and little disappointment, she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Once she pulled back, he saw how flushed her face looked. He was positive his looked the same. Lucy never showed this kind of affection towards him. It was a bit unusual, yet he liked it. The small kiss on the cheek made him feel something. He just wasn't sure what that something was yet.

"Want to star gaze? You can point out the different constellations to me." He suggested, breaking the silence.

"I would love to." she smiled warmly at him. They both laid back on the blanket, hands still intertwined and flower crown on his head as she told him about the constellations. He cracked jokes every now and then, the smiles never leaving either one of their faces. Natsu kept stealing glances at Lucy, knowing that as more time passed, he was the one falling for her. He just hoped that she would fall too, so that they could catch each other.

****

happy valentines day! here's a really cheesy chapter that i hope you all love.

not proof read so enjoy typos and stuff.

please vote, comment and follow if you want! i'll follow u guys back :-)

also, im gonna start skipping days, im not gonna do a chapter for every single, because that would be way too long! so dont be surprised or think i dont know how to count or something.

enjoy !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.7K 20
Former Title: The Lost Memories... " Even though my mind forgotten about you , my heart couldn't ... Or I'd rather say it wouldn't ..." He suddenly d...
62.3K 980 17
What happens when a certain fairy tail team decides to take a break and spend the gifted time at a resort? Natsu and Lucy have always been close, a...
83.2K 2.1K 20
When Lucy is kicked off Team Natsu what will she do? Will she take revenge? Or will she forgive and forget? Not to mention with all this going on an...
124K 3.8K 38
~Sequel of "The Singer & The Bad Boy"~ Last year of college and the band has been more popular than ever. Natsu's father wants him to take over the f...