A Friendship Like This

By imakestories

Emma Swan and Killian Jones have been best friend since they were little, but when they enter high school wil... More

1) Meeting You
2) High School
3) Senior Year
4) Looking Good
5) Perfect
7) New Man
8) Makes Me Smile
9) Ocean
10) Friend
11) Falling For Her
A/N
12) Upset
13) Hungover
14) Finally
15) Vactaion
16) Videos
A/N
17) Awkward Talk
18) Im Ready
19) Ask
20) Wedding Bells
21) Ours Forever

6) Broken Hearted

1.6K 100 29
By imakestories

Emma's POV

Its been a 5 months and I have been dating Neal. He was really sweet and nice. Well I havent spoken to Neal in a week so I decided to go see him at work and instead I saw him he was with another girl and not just any girl. He was with Tamara and he knew how much I hated that bitch. I made my way home and opened the door almost crying and saw Killian on top of Milah. They looked up at me when I shut the door

"Emma your home early." Killian says.

"Yeah I know, sorry I'll leave." I say to them holding back tears.

"No its okay. I have work anyway." Milah says kissing Killian and leaving.

"Im so sorry." I say to him.

"Swan its fine really. Is everything okay with you though?" He asks me.

"Nothing Im fine." I tell him.

"Swan I can tell your sad. Please talk to me." Killian says softly.

"Killian Im okay." I lied holding back my tears.

"No your not. Em you can tell me anything you know that Love." He says.

I said nothing to him it was to painful. He looked at me and could tell I was hurting and that it must have been Neal. He have me a quick hug and walked out the door.

Killian's POV

Neal was dead to me I know he did something to Emma. I walked into the bar and saw him drinking with his friends and I walked over to him and slapped my hand on the table.

"Um hey Killian." He says to me.

"Dont hey Killian me. What did you do to Emma?" I ask in anger.

"Nothing." He says.

"Really nothing then why is she crying?" I ask him.

"Umm I can answer that." A voice from behind.

"Hey Graham." I say to him when he walked out.

"Your friends with the sheriff?" Neal asks me.

"Yep on the football team and good friends since freshmen year of high school." I say to him.

"Fourteen years and he is still an idiot." Graham jokes.

"Anyway Graham you said you know what Neal did." I say to him.

"Yes I say Emma going to where he worked and she saw him kissing another girl. I think her name is Tamara." Graham tells me.

"Your a dead man." I say to him.

I walked out and went back ti the apartment. I saw Emma curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanked, cuddling her Swan, and watching Titanic. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. She said nothing. She moved over to me and puts her head on my shoulder. I cant believe that dick hurt my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 838 24
Emma Swan had her best friend Ruby by her side. Emma hated school more importantly the people in school. Regina Mills picked on her everyday. She did...
50K 2.7K 40
Emma Swan isnt the coolest girl in school, but she very good in school. Killian Jones is the most popular guy in school, but he isnt that good in sch...
63.1K 3K 40
When Emma was 18 she got pregnant by her boyfriend Neal. Neal left Emma and their son Henry when Henry was two. Emma was lost and alone and her best...
91.3K 4.1K 40
Killian Jones (17 almost 18) is the schools most popular guy in school. Every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him. Emma Swan (17 almost 18)...