Breathe (A Luke Hemmings Fanf...

By LovelyLia

Poppy McCall has given up. Her life is mess, she's lost her friends, her boyfriend, and her family. She has n... More

Introduction

451 11 22
By LovelyLia

Hey guys! This is my first 5SOS fanfic soo go easy on me lol. I'm warning you in advance, this story may be very triggering, It's a bit of a look inside my mind haha. I'd like to dedicate this to @TurnAround who created the main character, Poppy. You guys should go fan her and check her stories out! Well anyway, here's the decsription of the new fanifc, comment what you think!

                                                                             -Lia

Poppy McCall has given up. Her life is mess, she's lost her friends, her boyfriend, and her family. She has nothing left to live for. She decides to leave town because her old town is full of nothing but bad memories. When a boy who's nothing but trouble takes a liking to her, everything changes for Poppy, but is it for the better or are things just getting worse? Can this boy help Poppy find herself before it's too late? Or is she already gone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...