Phoenix drop high school Aarm...

By Smartie223

Aphmau is the new girl and the boys thinks she's just going be like all the other girls More

The fight
The song
The little girl.
The fight
Thank you
Musical.ly
Which one

The school

1.7K 19 21
By Smartie223

Hi this a fanfic that shows girls can do what boys can do 💻

Aphmau p.o.v
I woke up and took a shower and but a Little bit of makeup on. I was wearing a purple crop top and purple shorts (pic at top of what she is wearing) i was trying to find my new school Phoenix high school. I said to myself I was going to be late I started to run.i knocked in to somebody. Said I Am s-sorry my names Aphmau I am new here.

Garroth p.o.v
A girl knocked in to me she said she was sorry and her name is Aphmau and she's new.
I said I my name is Garroth. Omi she is cute what iam I thinking garroth I just me her.
Do you want to show you to your classroom (btw they got to school) she said yes she said she had history. I said I have history to.

Aphmau p.o.v
The teacher said to share 2 thing about my self I said I am Aphmau and my favorite color is purple.the teacher said to sit next Aaron and said Aaron raise your hand I went to go sit.

Aaron p.o.v
The teacher told me to raise my hand I did and I was thinking she's just going to be like the other girls. She then sat down

_____skip a hour till lunch because I am author-chan______

Aphmau p.o.v
I was looking for a club to do after school and I saw a fighting club I walked in there were only boys they all looked at me like I was crazy. Then I said I bet you think a girl can't fight we'll you'll see. Who's the best here.

That all for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 3.3K 12
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
1.2M 57.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
212K 1.1K 196
Mature content
19K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.