Always Rember Me (BVB fanfic)

By Angel_nightmare_love

Andy had a nice life escpecially since his girlfriend,Rosalie,came into his life but when something happens R... More

Always Rember Me (BVB fanfic)
She doesn't remember
Pictures
I have to lose hope!?!
Leaving
Found Ya!
Splatter paint or blood?
Birthday
Why didn't you tell me?
Scarlet
A Sea Of Blood
What happened to your hair?
A Little not too over her

Don't need you now

48 3 0
By Angel_nightmare_love

-Andy-

I waited for about 3 hours when they came out and said"She will be taking pills to maintain a good weight and she also has amnesia."I said "Thank you."and i went to see her in her room.She's allowed to leave when she wakes up.I felt her forehead and its a little warm.I smile down at her.She almost died.I'm glad she's alive.I see her eyes open and she looks at me and says"Andy?"I nod my head yes and I lean in to kiss her."Andy,no.I'm not looking for a boyfriend now.Cause I don't need one."She says.It's feels like she stabbed my heart with a knife.She laughs and says"Lets go."We take a cab to the bus and everybody crowds around her.She smiles and after that we all sit down in the living area.I can see shes watching Sailor Moon on her phone.She falls asleep on the floor.Lacey looks at her and then she starts crying."lacey what's wrong?"CC asks.She shakes her head no and then she says good night.I go to bed also and I keep thining that she doesn't need me or  a boyfriend.And here i thought we can be together again and be happy but now that's all a distant dream.

-Rosalie-

I have to suffer.I have to hurt myself inside like I hurt him.I have to to make up for hurting him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This si the chapter I didn't finish.

                                                                      For the chapters I finished so far V!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
511K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...