Hidden Secret

By leblackwhitepanda

Vhope fanfiction He is the one and only heir of the whole fortune of his family.Well known talented young m... More

#Fate
#Stranger?
#Home?
#Darkness
#Master
#Job
#Belong
#Celebrating
#Separation
#Gift
#Questions
#J-HOPE
#Testing
#V
#Alone
#First Time.
#Sleeping Pills
#Vampire
#Distant
#Missing
#Door
#Seal
#VHope
#Fun
#Wish
#Hug
#Angel
#Lady
#Talk
#Eavesdropping
#Something
#Oh
#Lie
Sorry boo
#Cafe
#Confuse
#Brothers?
#Tutor
#Try
#Long
#Distraction
#Distracted
#Empty
#Worry
#Lose
#Joke
#Fight
# Lost
Cookie and Jam
#Truth?
sequel

#Answer

1.4K 75 34
By leblackwhitepanda

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I am still in shock and daze,I could almost feel my jaw rip and touch the expensive fluffy carpet on the floor.

The sleeping beauty stir in his sleep and his face form a frown.Beats of cold sweat emerge from his forehead,streamed down his flawless face,wetting the collar of the plain old t-shirt on him.

Bad dreams.Nightmares.

Judging from his violent movement and shaking and constant babbling of "no," ,don't go" and "please",I could tell he's been experiencing those.Were it came from his past?What make him so scared?

I don't know what and how it happen,but the only thing I remember is me crawl onto the bed and embrace him to sleep,shutting up all his nonsense ramble and calm his breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came fast.Well there is  logic in there,I sleep at almost 5,no wonder the sun greet me in no time.

I am lack of sleep and rest,yet my eyes are awake earlier than my body wish for.It is only 8 and it feel insane that I'm already functioning right now, if you look back at all my activities this whole week.My life is hectic and busy and I know that my body desperately need his rest.But I just can't control it,I'm dying in curiosity.

The first thing,more exactly a person that greet my view that morning is a sleeping Angel.

It's not a dream.

He is sleeping soundly in my arms,head resting on my chest.His breathing is gentle and calm,but his hand clutch onto the side of my cloth rather tightly,like he might fall off of a cliff if he let go.

I close my eyes again,thinking and finding the logic for this situation.

Slowly,I pry him off of me not to wake him up.Luckily, he didn't.

I rush for an answer as I hop down the bed, off to the one and only that able to quench my thirst of curiosity.

I slam open the door of the reading room unintentionally hard, to be greeted by a surprise looking man.Soon enough,his expression soften and greet me again with a genuine smile.

"Morning son.Sleep well?"

I shake my head rapidly as reply before questioning him back."How?"

My dad chuckle into his fist and raise an eyebrow at my unbelievable horrified and stunned features.

"How?What?" Trying to play a tug-of-war,didn't we?

"You know what thats 'how' refer too,"I'm getting more and more impatient and press my palms onto his wide table,fingers clutching at the edges.

I'm so not in the mood to play a game,oldy.

"Oh did I?,"he rub a thumb under his chin and throw his head a little,pretending to be thinking,"No,I don't.Care to explain more about that 'how' just now?"

My hands balled on the table and I clench my teeth.

"How in the world was he's able to be here?" I speak through gritted teeth.It's not that I'm mad,its just that I'm being really-really out of patience for an answer.

"He?Which he is you referring to?"

Okay I had enough !Time to change the plan !

I change the position of my hands,putting all the pressure on my elbows and hold my face with both palms,lower lip pursing and eyes wide and teary,puppy eyes!

"Dad~~~~" I whine cutely,tilting my head to the side.He laugh again and ruffle my bed hair.

"This is cheating you know?"I quickly respon by shaking my head like a child.A wide gummy grin decorate my super excite face knowing that I am so close of winning this mental game.

"Aish,how can I resist if you're acting like my little boy again?"
Dad sigh with a smile.

"Okay look,he'll be staying here from now on.How long?Its depends on you,he's yours now,"

I am so at loss and getting more confuse than before.What does that mean?

I question him again by raising an eyebrow and cross my arms on my chest,definitely with face scrunched up worst than someone with constipation.

"I knew that you like him son,and I has nothing against it,"my heart tug a bit by that statement,my dad knew and he approved us?

A small grateful smile carve on my beaming face as I turn around and lean onto the table for support.Back facing him and arms still resting on my chest.But his next words steal my smile away and almost blow my heart into pieces.

"So I bought him for you,for your birthday,"

"WHAT?" My voice raise a few octaves."YOU CAN'T GO AROUND AND BUY PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE THEM,DAD ! AND HE'S NOT EVEN A MANNEQUIN THAT YOU CAN SELL AND BUY !" I snap around instantly and gaze through my dad's calm eyes,too calm for my liking.

"Geez son,you should relax." My heart beat in a messy rhythm and my chest raise and fall fiercely.

"But you know its better for him to be here rather than to be outside right?"my face and eyes soften a bit.Of course I knew!

"Still it is not a solid reason to kidnap-BUY someone's else son.He has family too, you know,"my dad snort and look at me directly in the eyes.

"I thought you know him better Hoseok-ah,"

I bite my lower lip.Dad is right.Who, am I even trying to lie? He has no one that's treat him like a family.His step-aunt is an absolute ungrateful burden and overworked him like a slave dog.I look at my dad for a second but then back to the floor,biting the inside off my cheek.

"Son,"he call,"To be honest,I didn't plan this at first.I'd just thinking of inviting him to your birthday party so I sent someone to pick him over,but my man saw something else when he reach your Taehyung's place," I blush slightly when I hear the words "your Taehyung".Sigh.

Aishh,my dad knew too much.

"Shy don't we,"he tease before continue,"when my man arrived,he said that that poor boy had just been sold off to the dark syndicate by his step-aunt," my eyes when double its size.Sudden rush of anger mix with my adrenaline as it gush through my veins twice the normal speed.My breath hitch and my fists form on its own,my grip are so tight that my knuckles turn white.

"That woman is a b....," I pause when I realise what I'm about to spat and look at my dad with a little timid glimpse.He return the look with an arch eyebrow and unamuse face as he lean back against the leather sit and I stutter for words "err....a witch?She's a witch?" I laugh nervously.

"I thought so.Now back to the main topic,long story short,I told him to buy that boy immediately upon receiving the news .He was unconscious at that time.So practically,I saved him.No,no,it's your feeling for him that save him from whatever those scumbags had planned for him,"

"Thank you,dad,"I rush around the table and hug my dad tight as a single blessed tear roll down across my left cheek."Thank you,thank you,thank you so much.I'm so glad and proud to have you as my father,thank you,thanks,"

I keep repeating my gratitude towards my dad and he strokes my back lovingly.

"I love you, son," I cry again and tell him the same.

"Now go and be by his side by the time he wake up.You didn't want him to be scared and lonely when he wake up right?Not to mention creep out on his first day here?"

I break the hug and nod.

Just as I reach the door my dad call me,I only hold my chin up a bit without looking back and gesturing him to continue.

"You know right?Thats no one,like totally no living creatures in this whole world............ can know about him,"

I freeze and my knees suddenly turn weak.I forcefully swallow the newly form lump in my throat and force the air into my lung painfully.My hands are trembling  as they hold onto the door frame and knob.

"I'm sorry,its for the company sake.I can't risk it.Sorry son,"

With a weak shaky nod,I close the door behind me.

Of course I know!

One boy has a secret,and the other has to be hidden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vomments please.

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.8K 5
what will the boys do when suddenly Jimin broken ankle uncovers something big
302K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
9K 126 32
My name is Alison White I am 17 years old . The daughter of a billionaire ,my dad is my world i love him so much you could say Im daddy's little ba...