Alphas Lie

By bailey2846

First book of two Kayla is a teenager in the Light Moon Pack. Her life is perfect and she can't wait to meet... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
Epilouge

26

551 23 1
By bailey2846

Sebastian

Her eyes shut has she fell to the ground holding her stomach. I wasn't supposed to kill her I was supposed to take what was MINE!

I picked her up and started running for my car. Wait Jeremy's scent is on her that means she's his.

Jeremy

It's been over 2 hours since she left home and Justin won't stop crying! I don't even know what to do. Selena! Kayla's twin sister! I ran over to my cellphone and called Selena.

"Hey Selena you mind taking care of Justin?"

"SURE! Ill be right over."

When  I put my son in Selena's arms he stopped crying. Not happy. God being a father is tough every time a girl holds the baby it stops crying.

I realized that I was looking for Kayla and  I slammed the door shut. I changed into my wolf  and headed to the grave yard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
109K 3.7K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
21.6K 439 29
Warning: The following story is currently editing, please be patient. Soon you will be able to read it in better quality. Being the most conquering A...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

8.1K 549 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...