Schulyer

By xClint_Bartonx

A book filled with short stories about the Schulyer sisters from Hamilton Lin minuel Miranda owns the rights... More

*Peggy* A Winter Ball
*Angelica* Poetry
*Eliza* Broadway
*Peggy* Alexander Hamilton
*Peggy* The Affair
*Angelica* The Guilt
*All* angelica leaves
*Angelica* Peggy
*Peggy* Diary
I NEED HELP!
*all* Texting
Texting part two
*Peggy* Kindergarten {Modern}
A/N #1

*Eliza* Baby names

3.2K 115 62
By xClint_Bartonx

"WE ARE NOT NAMING OUR SON. PROOF THAT I WAS NOT DRUNK THAT NIGHT" I yelled at Alexander I can't believe that he wanted to name our first son that. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine. How about George?" He asked I just glared at him and said " how about John?"

"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"
"George!"
"John!"

All the sudden Peggy entered the room as I was about to strangle Alexander and said "why... Um... Uh... Why not Philp?"

Me and Alexander looked at each and said "perfect"

Sorry it's so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...