Two Worlds Collide(Camren)...

By wearelovesick

Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me.Sorry.(: Everyo... More

Chapter one: Revival
Chapter two:Bitten
Chapter 3: Runnaways Part:1/2
Chapter 3: Runnaways part two
Chapter 4:Choices
Chapter 5: Sustays
Chapter 6: Seeking hope
Chapter 7: Pain
Chapter 8: I'll show you
Chapter 9: Witch (1/3)
The witch: 2/3
The Witch 3/3
Chapter 12: Regret
Chapter 13: In Case
Chapter 14: Gravity
Chapter 15:It's You
Chapter 16: Home 1/2
Chapter 17: Chrissy
Chapter 18:Her
Chapter 19: What If?
Chapter 20:Confession
Chapter 21: Rear View
Chapter 22: Gasoline
Anouncement:
Chapter 23: Fight
Chapter 24:Somebody Else
Chapter 25: 1000 Hands
Chapter 26: Colors
Chapter 27:No way 1/2
Chapter 28: No Way 2/2
Chapter 29: Scared of Happy
Chapter 30: I lied
Chapter 31: That's my girl 1/3
Chapter 31: Thats My Girl 2/3
Chapter 31: Final Chapter
SEQUEL IS UP

Clone

4.1K 169 2
By wearelovesick

Lauren's POV:

I opened my eyes to a dark room. I felt myself laying in a bed, but I was no alone. Turning to lay on my side, I saw Camila's sleeping body. A faint light from the moon came in the room and illuminated her face softly, but also perfectly. I felt compelled to trace her face with my fingertips, and I did. I barely touched her skin but I knew it was enough. Camila started to shift, and I stopped abruptly to not wake her up. I decided to just turn back to my previous position in bed, and as I did, The young vampire put her arm around my waist. Sleep came to me.

The next time my eyes open, I heard voices coming from the living room. I got out of bed and headed to the restroom. Brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a ponytail. As I walked out the bathroom, I could hear Camila's faint snores. I smiled to myself and walked out the bedroom.

"So you're saying you can control it" I heard Andrew say from the other room and stopped in my tracks. I was a few feet from the door leading into the room, so I decided to just stop and listen to what they were saying.

"Yes, actually. Only Camila, Lauren and I can control it. All we have to do is tell it what to do," I heard the witch say. At this point I knew what Ally was talking about with Andrew. Looking down at my bandaged arm brought my thoughts back to the previous night. I had almost forgotten about the ritual. I had almost forgotten that things would never work out between me and the girl I loved if that ritual didn't go right. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name being called behind me.

"Lauren?" I heard Camila's sleep filled voice say behind me. I turned around and saw the small girl wearing the black sweatshirt I had taken off in the morning, and a pair of light blue denim jeans. I smiled, and approached her. Then put her into my arms. "Good morning" I whispered into her hair and she pulled me back.
Slightly confused, I gave her a look, and it was quickly replaced by Camila's lips kissing mine.

"Morning, Lauren" she said against my lips. We were once again interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind us.

"If you two little gays are finished," Andrew said and I turned back to smack him in the arm, with one hand still around Camila's waist. Camila laughed and my stomach fluttered.  "Ouch? What the hell Lauren?" Andrew said as he rubbed his arm.
"Yeah, so anyway. What were you going to say Andrew?" I said as I kissed Camila's cheek.

"Ally needs you to come into the living room, you have to see your clone man. I thought it was you when I woke up," Andrew said through a fit of laughter. 

"Alright, let's go see this thing." I finally agreed and walked into the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 775 18
After a devastating death in the Jauregui family (one covered up well by Mr. Jauregui himself) Lauren's life is consumed with making sure Camila Cabe...
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
118 1 11
In a corrupt city, split between two gangs, two legendary figures emerge as supreme leaders in their respective crime empires. On one side, we've got...
23.6K 837 14
Final Book in: "Two Worlds Collide" trilogy. Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me. Sorry.(: