♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 9 What's Going On?!

3.5K 153 106
By peachmochiii

Chapter 2 Recap   :   

Lucy's P.O.V

I just over heard the conversation between Natsu and Levy. I know that Levy's my best friend, but she doesn't need to go over board. This is my problem, not her's. Then I got changed into my school uniform. I put my tennis outfit in my gym bag. Levy still hasn't come back yet. Maybe I should find her. So I grabbed my gym bag and my water bottle. As soon as I opened the door, the first thing that I saw was Natsu.

Natsu's P.O.V

Then the door opened and it was Lucy. Then she closed the door behind her. Then I accidentally slipped, then my right hand made me touch Lucy's face and then...then...

Levy's P.O.V

I went in the school to buy a drink from the drink machine. I bought her pink lemonade, since it's Lu~chan's favorite drink. Then I rushed over to the girl's change room. " Lu~chan...I...have your...drink... " 

Then I dropped the drink and it spilled on the floor. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Natsu...and...Lucy...are...are...are...are...are...are...are...are...

Kissing...

" Lu~chan...what's going on?! " I asked. I don't understand what's going on right now. Can someone explain what's going on? I just told him to stay away from Lucy, and then now I'm seeing him kissing Lucy!!!

Lucy's P.O.V

My eyes widen. I can't believe Natsu just....kissed me. What in the world is going on? 

Natsu's P.O.V

I can't believe that I slipped and now I just kissed Lucy. What should I do now? If I move, I think that something bad might happen. But what? Maybe...Levy might scream at me because I promised her that I'd stay away from Lucy. 

Then Lucy pushed me and yelled, " What was that for Natsu? " 

" I'm sorry. I just slipped and- " Then I got interrupted.

Then Lucy walked over to Levy and said, " Levy is right...you should stay away from me. "

" C'mon Levy, let's go. " Then both of them left. Then Levy turned around to look at me and she gave me a dirty look. And then she continued walking with Lucy. What just happened? What did I just do?

Lucy's P.O.V

" Lu~chan...are you okay? " Levy asked me, as we both headed to class.

" Yeah. Let's forget what just happened. Okay? " I replied, as we both entered the class.

" Okay. " Then we both sat in our desk.

Natsu still wasn't there. He wasn't sitting in his seat. He wasn't staring at me for a long time. He wasn't making me laugh. He was forever gone in my heart. If only if I didn't do that. 

If only I didn't do that...

Later, Sir Gildarts has arrived in the class. " Okay class! Fifth period to start! So please get into your seats and get out you History Books, please! " He yelled, as I took out my History text book and my note book.

" And if your wondering where Natsu Dragneel is, well...we he decided to go home early today. " Sir Gildarts said.

" That's why he wasn't here. " Levy whispered in my ear. Maybe he decided to go home after what happened earlier. Maybe I was too harsh on him.

Natsu's P.O.V

I decided to head home early. What happened today? I'm so confused. Today, was really weird. I was walking home. My little sister was still at school and my dad might be at work. So I took out my home keys from my pocket and I unlocked the house. Then I closed the door behind me. Yep, no one's home...again.

" Big bro, is that you? Your pretty early. " Then my little sister came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. 

" Hi Wendy. I came home early today, because... " I began to say.

" Because, what? " Wendy asked me.

" Because class ended early. " That was a lie.

" Is that so? " Then she smiled.

" Speaking of being home early, why are you home? Shouldn't you be at school? " I asked.

" We had a half day Today at school! " Then she spinned around, with a big smile on her face.

I smiled and I patted her head when she was done spinning. Then she smiled.

" Is dad home? " I asked, as we both walked into the kitchen.

" Yeah, he's watching TV. " Wendy replied.

" I see. " 

" If you need me, I'll be in my room. Tell me when dinner is ready. Okay, big bro? " Wendy asked, as she walked to the first few steps of the stairs.

" Roger that! " I replied, smiling. She smiled back and she headed upstairs.

Then I walked over to the living room. The first thing that I saw, was my dad sitting on the couch and he was watching TV. " Hey! Shouldn't you be at work?! " I yelled. Then I blocked the view for my dad.

" Son, I didn't know that you arr- " Then I interrupted him.

" Answer me! Do you even care about this family?! All you do, is watch TV the whole day and don't do anything! You always make excuses! I have a sore throat, I slipped on ice at work, I broke a muscle, Ughhhhhh!! " Then I tried acting like him, with his voice.

" If you don't care about me and Wendy, then just leave this family! You worthless Father! " I yelled as I ran upstairs to my room. As soon as I entered my room, I slammed the door behind me.

I hate him! He only cares about himself. He thinks that everything will be fine, when actually, not everything will be okay. I already had a bad day. Then I sat in my desk. I looked out the window. It's still sunny, huh? Then I heard a knock on the door.

Knock, Knock!

" Um...big bro...what happened? Why did you slam the door? Did you get in a fight with dad again? " I over heard Wendy asked.

" Go away Wendy! I'm having a bad day! Can you please go back to your room?! " I yelled.

" Um...okay...sorry for bothering you big bro. " Then I can hear her tiny foot steps fading away. I regret yelling at my sister. I'm just having a bad day. Wendy will understand.

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I'm pretty tried, so this author's note, will be really short.

Here are the people I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

dawnadragneel

Thanks guys! Your the best! I guess that's all for today! Ja Ne! =)

                                       - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
18.4K 305 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
7.5K 256 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...