Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

Oleh sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Author's Note

Epilogue

5.3K 166 30
Oleh sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

Years has pass since the fourth great world war.

All five main nation are still together living peacefully.

"Yuu, come on now. Its time for you to go to school"

"*sigh* Yeah, I get it. I'm coming now"

A woman in about her thirties with red and black hair. She wore a simple long sleeves shirt and a vest with a black pants. Her ninja pouch by her side.

A small boy came down. He had a serious face on but the moment his eyes landed on the woman his facial expression soften.

"Eat your breakfast now" She said.

"Thanks, Okaa-san. Itadakimasu" He ate his breakfast.

After that, the both of them went out of the house and towards the academy.

"HORA!!! BORUTO!!!!!!!!"

Two person ran past them swiftly.

The woman chuckled while the boy sigh.

"Well then. Looks like I have a job to do. Yuu, lets take a shortcut" She said.

The boy nod and took the woman's hand. She teleport in front of the academy and drop the boy off.

"Take care now, see you later honey!" She said and take off.

She teleported in front of the two people who ran past her just now and grab the person in front of her.

"Boruto-kun, you shouldn't make trouble like that" She said.

"Cheh...Auntie Senna... Stop catching me already. Thats cheating" He pouted.

"Boruto! How many times do I have to tell you to not make trouble?! The hokage's already busy and you're making trouble for him!" The other person came.

"Konohamaru, dont need to yell now. Boruto, now be nice and go back to academy" The woman said.

"Senna-neesan, you're too gentle with him!" Konohamaru said.

"If you use too much force, it'll be a big trouble as well" Senna said.

Konohamaru sigh in defeat.

"Now Boruto, Listen to auntie now. All the other Kage's coming right now. So you need to behave now, alright?" Senna ask.

"I get it" He said, pouting.

She let him go and the two went off.

Senna teleport in front of the Hokage's office and knock.

"Come in"

She went in.

"You're still here? You should meet the kages now. They should be in the meeting room already" Senna said.

"Ah, Senna-chan... I'll be there in a sec... Just need to finish this paperwork..."

"Shikamaru, look at our Hokage. He's really late for the meeting" Senna said.

"Mataku... Naruto.... Lets go already" Shikamaru said.

"Dont worry about the reports. I'll help you with it" Senna winked.

"I suppose then... Thanks a bunch guys!" Naruto said.

They went of towards the meeting. And Senna's left with the paperwork.

Not too long after, someone came in.

"Naruto made you do this again?"

She look up from the paperwork and smile.

"And I said many times, He didn't force me. I was the one who suggest it, Sasuke" Senna said.

He came around the table and bend down, giving her a peck on the lips.

"I'm back" He said.

"You should visit Yuya, he may not show it, but he's very lonely without you" Senna said.

"Yeah, after this. I need to report to the hokage about some stuff" Sasuke said.

Senna nod.

Naruto and Shikamaru came back.

"Oh, Sasuke, you're back. And Thanks, Senna-chan, you really help a lot eventhough its your day off" Naruto said.

"Mah, there's never a day off with you and your son here" Senna said.

Naruto slump down.

"But thats because I care for you guys, okay? Spend some time with Boruto-kun. He's just lonely. Shikamaru and I will help with your job. Or you can use your kagebunshin if you like" Senna said.

"Thanks. You dont have to worry about me now. I'm sure all the other Kages are visiting around the village. You can go around and do whatever you want now" Naruto said.

"The Kazekage should be at my house" Shikamaru said.

Senna nod, thanking him.

"Thanks, Nii-san, Just call me when you need me" Senna said.

She peck on Sasuke's and Naruto's cheek and went out.

As told she went to Shikamaru's house first. She went around the backyard and surely enough she saw Gaara and Temari.

she talk with them for awhile until Shikaidai, Shikamaru and Temari's son came back.

"Mama, I'm home. Can you help me tell Auntie Ino that my stomach's hurting?" He said.

"Welcome back, You've grown a lot I see" Gaara said.

"Oh, Uncle Gaara and Auntie Senna you guys came to visit?" He ask lazily, just like his father.

"Shikaidai! Your manners!" Temari scolded him.

Senna laughed.

"Sorry Mama, Where's Uncle Kankuro?" Shikaidai ask.

"He should be back soon. And since you're back home, I suppose I should go surprise Yuya" Senna said.

"Okay, See you soon" Gaara said.

"Okay. Take care" Senna said and went.

She teleported in front of the academy and went in. She was then greeted by the kids. She went into a certain room and saw her son surrounded by girls.

"Uchihas..." Senna smile and shook her head.

She clap her hands twice, gaining the girl's attention.

"Come on girls, I need my son back" Senna said as she wink at them.

"Senna-sensei!"

"K-Kaa-san? What are you doing here?" Yuya ask, a bit flustered.

"Now, now, dont have to be shy, Even your father's like that when he was at your age" She laughed.

"Hi, Auntie Senna"

She turn around to see a fairly blue hair girl with a beautiful green eyes.

"Ayame-chan! How are you?" Senna hug her.

"I'm fine, Thanks for asking, auntie" Ayame said.

"Come on now, I'm suppose to go and visit your mother now" Senna said.

"Okay!" Ayame said with a cheerful smile.

Senna glance at Yuya to see his eyes widen and then turn his face to the side, his face red.

Senna chukled lightly.

"Lets go, Yuya, Ayame" I said.

"Bye-bye Senna-sensei!!" The girls in the class said.

They walked until they reach a tea shop.

"Sakura! Sorry I'm late" Senna said.

"Ah, its okay! And thanks for bringing Ayame with you too" Sakura said.

"No problem" Senna said.

They sat down together.

"Mama, today's class was so interesting! Shino-sensei said we'll be having our graduation soon!" Ayame said.

"Really? Thats good then" Sakura said.

"Are you good with bunshins and kawarimi?" Senna ask.

"Not really" Ayame pouted.

"Ne, Yuya, can you help Ayame-chan with it?" Senna ask.

"Yeah! Yuya-kun is very smart. He always aces in everything" Ayame said.

Yuya blushed a little.

"I-I guess I could..." Yuya stuttered.

They stood up and went together.

Senna turn back to Sakura to see her looking at Senna with a deadpanned face.

"What?" Senna ask.

"Really? Now you're playing match maker with those two?" Sakura said.

"Whats wrong with it? You and Sora are prefect match anyways. It didn't take long for you two to start dating" Senna state.

Sakura sigh.

"They're in a way... Cousins you know" Sakura said.

"Who says Cousins cant get together? And it'll be nice to have a girl in the family. Yuya took his personality from his father" Senna said.

"Well, he took after your tsundera character" Sakura said.

They continue talking and talking together until two fine looking men came and pick them up.

"Ah, anata, Sorry I didn't realise the time" Sakura said.

"Its fine, I was just wondering where you were" Sora said as he comb his hair with his fingers.

"Where is he?" Sasuke ask.

"Yuya's training with Ayame-chan" Senna said.

They decide to pick the kids up. They were still training, with Yuya helping them out.

But there's additional 3 person.

"Hinata, Why're you here?" Sakura ask.

"Sakura, Senna, Sora-kun... Sasuke-kun too, welcome back. Boruto wanted to train so both of us accompany him" Hinata said.

"I see..." Sakura said.

"Hi Obaachan tachi, Ojiichan tachi!!" Himawari said.

"Hello there, Himawari" Sora said.

"Yuya!" Senna called him.

Said person turn around and his eyes widen.

He immediately come towards the adults.

"Tou-san, welcome back" Yuya said.

Sasuke smiled slightly and ruffle his hair.

Senna hit Sasuke's side slightly.

Sasuke glance at her then back to Yuya.

"How's training?" Sasuke ask.

"Its going really well. Graduation exam's coming soon" Yuya said.

"I see, You'll be able to do it. You're an Uchiha after all" Sasuke said.

Senna sigh.

"Why is a father-son conversation so formal?" She said, but smile nevertheless.

The three family then went out for dinner together. Naruto came by for awhile then went back to the office not long after.

It was a good end for them all. They took different path in their life... Some strayed from the right path, some even collapse before they reach the goal.

But all in all, everyone manage to stay together. They've gone through so many things in their life... and now, they're the one who guide the young ones.

Together they protect whats inportant...

And everyone's dream come true. And in the end... As long as you never give up, things will be alright...

OWARI....

***************************

THE END

SASAKI SENNA OUT!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

161 23 22
Sakura isn't what she seems Sasuke's acting suspicious around his teammates Naruto is having personality changes , like he's has another self . Peop...
453K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
912K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...