#6 :: Nothing Else Matters

By TashAmorStories

Meet Chanel - She Has Had A Hard Life, But Despite That She Is Determined To Make Something Of Herself & Prov... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Epilogue

Chapter 50.

98 5 2
By TashAmorStories

Corey

I really enjoyed spending time with Chanel. Despite the circumstances it was still nice. She was really easy to get on with. We ended up going to eat and going cinema just so I could cheer her up. I dropped her back home then headed home.

As soon as I got into my bed nice and comfortable my phone rang. It was Chanel.

"Missing me already?" I joked.

"C..." I heard her say. She sounded like she was crying.

"Nelly? What's wrong?" I said sitting up.

"She's gone C... Mums gone..." She said and cried.

"I'm coming back." Was all I said before hanging up.

I couldn't believe it. I knew this was going to hurt Chanel. Just as she had forgiven her she lost her.

I jumped back in my car and drove as fast as I could. When I got there I could hear Chanel shouting. I didn't know what she was shouting about but when she saw me she just cried in my arms.

"Nelly.. What happened? We left her earlier. Did she seem like she was that sick?"

"No.. I don't know.. I hadn't seen her so I don't know if she was getting worse or not." She said.

I just sat and comforted her when her boyfriend walked in.

Chanel jumped up and got up in his face shouting at him. I just sat there shocked that they wasn't on good terms but glad. Even though I was cool with Chanel being my friend that wasn't and wouldn't be how I want her to remain.

After a while he went and I decided to see what Chanel would tell me.

"What's going on Nelly; with you and that yout?"

"Didn't you hear what I said to him? It's over."

"But why?"

"Why are you asking me about him right now? My mums just died. He is not priority. Just like I'm not one to him." She said.

I nodded my head and left it at that.

We all stayed with Chanel a bit longer then left.

It had been a week since everything and I had been stupid busy. Me, Miles and Lisa were sorting out the funeral because Chanel didn't want to. Due to me helping out I was around the area a lot. It's like word got around that I was back in the area because Miles told me I was being asked for. By one of the older guys I used to roll with called G and of course Amber.

I don't know what either of them wanted with me. But I wasn't really trying to talk to either of them.

I guess it didn't matter though because as I pulled up outside Chanel's house I heard my name being called.

"Yo Corz!" I heard G call out.

"Yeah." I said dryly

"You been moving wide my young G..." He said.

"Me? I've been moving wide? How?"

"Since you left the ends you don't holla no one."

I laughed.

"Since I left the ends? Since I left the ends bro I spent most my time inside. Whilst I was inside none of you man looked about me. I think you'll find you man are the ones moving wide..."

"Yeah I heard about that but you weren't doing life was you?" He said.

I laughed.

"You see me standing here don't you?"

He nodded his head and got out his car.

"Look.. I've been asking for you because I need a favour."

I looked at him as if he had grown two heads. I honestly didn't know why or how he could be wanting a favour from me.

"No."

"What?"

"Whatever it is... No."

"You don't even know what it is fam. It's your speciality..." He said smiling at me.

"What is my speciality?"

"A body..." He said.

"Are you mad? Nah. I'm good. Don't need no more body's. I have enough." I told him.

That was no lie. At 20 I did indeed have my fair share.

"It's not really up for discussion... I need this done and you're the person to do it."

I looked at G as if he was mad.
Who did he think he was talking to?

"I. Said. No."

"Ite... Remember I have shit on you. Remember I helped you get rid of your uncle body... You wouldn't want him to start surfacing now... It would be a lengthy sentence for you..." He said.

I instantly got mad. I pushed him up against his car.

"What the fuck you think I went inside for? Huh? I came clean. So... Feel free to go to the police but the only person who would get banged up is you...accomplice. Listen to me and listen to me clearly.... You are barking up the wrong tree my bro. I have never been and will never be yours or anyone else's bitch or send out. So get the fuck out of here before I make YOU my next victim." I said before releasing him.

I wasn't afraid of G, everyone around here was frightened of me. Only because he was a big man why I looked up to him but he lost my respect when he didn't look out for me whilst I was inside.

"I know you know I been looking for you!" I heard an annoying voice say.

I let out a huge sigh as I turned to see Amber standing behind me with her hand on her hip.

Was it piss Corey off day or?

"What do you want Amber? Why you been looking for me."

"I need to talk to you."

"There is nothing we need to talk about." I said walking away from her. She grabs my arm.

"Yes there is!"

"What? What could we possibly have to talk about?!"

"I'm... Pregnant." She said.

"So? What are you telling me for?" I asked because I know she couldn't be trying to tell me as I used a condom at all times when having sex with her.

"Well I never had sex with anyone else but you... So... Look I'm just over four months. Next month I'll find out what I'm having."

"Did you not hear me? Why are you telling me? It's not my baby!" I told her.

"Corey... It's yours!"

"HOW?!"

"The condom must have split! I don't know! But listen... There's more..." She said as she looked around to see if anyone else was listening.

"As this has happened... You may Erm.. You may want to go and get checked." She said.

I looked at her as if she had grown two heads.

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"Corey.. The rumours are not false. They are true. Just go and get tested." She said as she walked off.

I stood there dumbfounded. This girl actually meant what she said. Which means she believes I could have possibly caught something.

I was meant to go from when I first heard but it actually slipped my mind. Now not only is she trying to say I could have Herpes but she's saying I'm the father to her baby? But how? I was so sure none of the condoms burst.

I was pretty sure. I could bet my life on it. But what if I was wrong. What if there was one time? I'm trying to get back with Chanel... How could I be trying to do that with a STD and a baby on the way?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 522 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
755 242 30
****MYSTERY/THRILLER ****Young Adult/Teen Fic..?😅 '''How to survive at R. H. A : ~ Don't judge a book by its cover because nothing is as it see...
3.4K 276 73
Dayna, Lexy, Nia, Tia & Vanessa Have been friends from high school. Their friendship is as solid as can be. Shame they can't say the same about thei...
425 28 24
Countless parties, late-night outs, and foggy memories... that was all Iris knew until her parents threatened rehab and boarding school. She couldn't...