MyRandomBookStoppedWorkingSoT...

By lynnsbian

More

So, here we are again
*cries*
God
sts
new book?
P!ATD
WOT
excuse
wtf
sorry
George Ryan Ross III
its true
gosh
lord
Lynn
seriously.
well then
DEATH OF A BACHELOR
help
homosexuals?
Closer
heads up
Ryden
Aspirations
p!atd
me
Dear Daniel Breen,
Arctic Monkeys
bullshit
Ryden againnn
new fanfic?
lol
atl
the new fan fic
WAHT
heart to heart?
again, soz not soz
Sequel?
guis
instagram
oml
whaaaaaaat?
stahp.
missing u bby
.
Discussion time?
listen up p!atd fans
ha
confused af
Alex G
lel
Camisado
fmllll
god
truth
h8
hey you,
ahaha
hm
YAS
damn
Ryan, no
hai
GOD
ha
lynn gunn??
ryro
lol
ugh
heya
kitties
mhm
Further?!
you know you're in the p!atd fandom when...
hm
throam af
Simply
to my ex gf.
can i just
Guess who's back
throam
fuck u
important.
topics you shouldn't bring up when talking to me unless you're prepared
@brendonurie
Hey guis
Hi??

Hey, Faithless

16 5 0
By lynnsbian

There was once a time where I was in love with you, completely and utterly in love.

I loved the butterflies you gave me. The feeling of your sweet, soft lips on mine. The way you smiled at me. The way you held me.

It was so surreal.

I've dated plenty of people, but none made me feel the way you do.

But the thing is, I was so unhappy.

Unhappy when we fought, when you told me I sucked at certain things, you ignored me, you made me feel bad.

Things just reoccurred. They kept happening. I was over it. My friends and family could see it. I made the decision.

Looking back on it, it probably wasn't a good one.

I went down, hard. I lost a lot of friends. Some who still don't talk to me to this very day.

What I'm trying to say is that, the only thing I regret, is letting you treat me the way you did.

You don't think you did anything, mainly because I refused to tell. But you did.

I loved you, with my heart and soul, but never again.

Just know, that you weren't the only one hurting.

...

Btw the only reason this is titled, Hey Faithless is bc I really like that song and everyone should give it a listening to, but it describes this kinda, I dunno.

Just give it a listen and report back to me when done! The STS dudes deserve a lot more love and respect, they rule!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 999 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.2M 56.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...