Paparazzi (One Direction)

By BritishBums

Yeah, yeah, us paparazzi have the bad messages and bad reputations. But you know what? It really depends on w... More

Paparazzi (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
UPDATE INFO!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *last chapter*

Chapter 56

111K 3.5K 1K
By BritishBums

Leah's POV

I'm not dead am I? I'm not in heaven either, all I see is darkness.

I slowly start to hear voices around me, me staying still and keeping my eyes closed.

"Someone should give her CPR." That was Calum, with that familiar lisp.

Wait now I remember! I fainted because I saw 5sos at our door.. Okay.

"I'll do it." I hear Ashton. Oh my god, Ashton's going to give me CPR! THAT MEANS HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO DO LIPS TO LIPS TO ME.

I feel warmth radiating, me not helping but to smile slightly at what was going to happen.

"Oh wait." That was Noelle. "I think she's awake!"

DARN IT NOELLE

- Noelle's POV -

Ashton was just about to give her a lips to lips kind of thing, but I just noticed she was awake because her eyelids were moving.

"Oh wait. She's awake!" I called, Ashton, withdrawing his touch from her.

"Dammit Noelle." She frowned at me, sitting up. ''Ashton frikin' Irwin was going to give me mouth to mouth!" She whispered into my ear, pulling me towards her.

"I'm sorry!" I gushed.

We both looked at the four boys, smiling at us innocently.

"Hi I'm Leah, and I'm sorry for fainting.'' Leah was staring intently at them.

"Well we're--"

"Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke, and you're Five Seconds of Summer!" Leah interrupted Calum, as I laughed.

"Yes, obviously you know us." Luke chuckled, me grinning.

HIS LAUGH WAS A GIFT FROM ABOVE OKAY AND HIS SMILE WAS ALSO A GIFT.

Me and Leah giggled in unison, them completely amused.

We were fangirls okay? You can't blame us!

I nudged Leah, Leah nudging me back.

"I love you guys so much. I DOWNLOADED YOUR EP, AND LOOK YOU'RE MY BACKGROUND ON MY PHONE" Leah said proudly, showing them her phone as I laughed.

"Same!" I agreed with her, showing them my phone.

"Girls girls girls!" Michael stopped.

"There's enough of us to go around, here." Ashton nods, as we grinned.

"Are you calmed down?" Luke smiled.

"Can I have hugs." Leah requested as they laughed.

Each hugged her individually, like the first time I ran into them as she grinned.

"We love you guys, like a lot.'' Leah awared.

I caught Ashton staring at her, me smiling to myself.

********

*THAT NIGHT*

I was getting ready for the formal party as well as Leah.

I brought four dresses with me on this trip so.. There was a few I could pick from.

Deciding, I picked a light pink sparkly dress that was floor length. I didn't like short dresses as much..

I just got out of the shower now, picking out my clothes and everything.

Slipping into the dress with ease, I then went to the vanity mirror to do my hair and make up.

For my hair, I dried it and then curled the ends so my hair would end up wavy.

Make up, I simply put a few strokes of mascara, some eye liner, a little lipstick, and of course, blush.

I wasn't a person who loved to cake their faces with make up.

I grabbed my phone, unplugging it from my charger and putting it in my bra.

"Leah! We've gotta go!'' I called, getting my camera equipment and putting it in my shoulder bag.

"Just a second!" I heard her, me getting my black flats.

In just a moment, Leah came out, her hair up in a bun, and her dress as stunning. Even more better than mine! It was a white flowy dress that ended right at her knee. Her shoes were flats as well, as she smiled at me.

"Wow." We both tell each other.

"Got your camera?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Sure do." She grinned.

"Well let's go!"

----------

Lexi forgot to tell us this was actually a ballroom dancing thing. She only told us it was formal!

"Okay, Leah. Remember. We stay as undercovered as we can. We can't get too much attention."

"You should be telling that to yourself." She chuckled, me rolling my eyes.

"Okay, so--''

Once we headed in, my eyes widened.

Champaigne glasses everywhere, fancily dressed people, and live music?

Okay, maybe this was a really fancy party.

Me and Leah simply walk in, and we were immediately split up by all the tons of people.

"LEAH!" I gasped, being pulled into a random person's arms and I was supposed to dance.

I bit my lip, just following to the dancing as I put my hand on the guy's shoulder, my other hand touching his.

I breathed out in relief, recognizing the guy. "Michael." I breathed out in relief that I didn't just fall into a random guy's arms.

"What are you girls doing here?" He asks, me assuming that he saw me and Leah walk in.

"Doing our job." I chuckled, smiling at him, as the dancing continued to circulate.

"So how does this really work?" I asked him, looking around for Leah.

"It's simple, there are pairs dancing and we're all just slow dancing around the circle. But at a precise time, I'm gonna spin you and you'll move to a person towards the middle.''

"Okay, that seems--''

"Alright watch out!' He exclaimed, spinning me towards the middle as I gasped.

"Woah.." It was Luke, as he smiled.

"You look nice." He tells me, as I did the same with setting a hand on his shoulder, and my opposite hand touching his. He set a hand on my waist, me mentally freaking out.

"Thanks." I smiled shyly.

Looking around again, that's when I found Leah dancing with Ashton.

But that's when I spotted Harry just a distance away, dancing with.. Taylor Swift.

"Shoot." I mumbled, keeping my head down.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked as we continued to dance.

"It's just Harry.'' I sighed, looking up at the boy.

He's 17, yet he was still taller than me.

"Oh. You want to dance with him, or.." He said nervously.

I chuckled. He's the one nervous?

"No, I'd rather dance with you." I nod, him smiling. "Don't tell Harry, but you're way cooler than him." I whispered into his ear, patting him on the chest.

"I am?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Mhm!" I say lastly, before being spun and landing in someone else's arms.

"N-Noelle?" Yup, and there's Harry.

"No, I'm not.." I gushed, shaking my head. "I-I'm Lisa, Noelle's twin sister." I say in a French accent.

"What? Noelle never told me she had a twin sister.."

"Uhh.. Okay, cool.' I say randomly, letting go of him and running the other direction.

Looking for a good hiding place, I hid under one of the tables, letting out a sigh.

I find another person crawling after me, seeing it was Leah.

"I've got good news." Leah said sarcastically.

I motion for her to talk.

"I think Niall saw me.' She breathed out anxiously.

"What?!" I say, but I've got exactly the same news for her.

I could see someone walk by, me immediately noticing it was Luke.

Tugging the boy down under the table with us, Leah was still unstable whenever one of the 5sos boys would be with us.

"Woah..Hey.' He waved.

"Hi Luke.' Leah grinned.

"Luke, tell the other three that you CANNOT tell the One Direction boys we're in the same hotel. We'll lose our jobs.' I whispered.

I find him staring at me. "Luke." I say again, and he's still staring.

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS"

"What? Oh..Sorry, gosh." He shook his head.

"Did you hear me?" I nodded.

"Yeah, don't tell any of the One Direction lads that you're in the same hotel with us.'' He confirms.

"Okay good." I smiled.

''C-could I have your number?" He blurted out, Leah grinning, me the one frozen now.

"Noelle the man asked you for your number!' Leah snapped me out of my state.

"Y-yeah, c-course.." I nodded, blushing as we swapped phones.

I was just about to put my number in, when Leah goes into panic mode. ''It's Niall. W-we've got to go." Leah whispered, shaking my shoulder.

"Wait, a second, I'm trying to--"

I was unexpectedly pulled by Leah from under the table and led through the other way.

The rest was a rush, me and Leah dodging other people.

Once we reached the outside, I breathed out tiredly.

"Let's get out of here." Leah agrees, as we both got into her car and we drove away.

"That was terrible." I admitted, her nodding in agreement.

"But hey at least you got Luke's number out of it!'' She nudged me proudly.

"Oh yes I--"

I was about to hold my phone up, remembering what just happened.

We both silenced, both our eyes widening.

I screamed first, her following. Once we got to a stoplight, we freaked..

"Y-YOU SWITCHED PHONES WITH LUKE" Leah panicked.

"HE HAS MY PHONE" I didn't know wether to leap for joy, or panic..

What. A. Night.

________________________

A/N:

THREE UPDATES IN A DAY, GUYS I AM ON FIRE! LIKE LITERALLY, SOMEBODY CALL 911. JK JK JK

OKAY SOO.. LUKE AND NOELLE = Loelle? Sure why not. WHO SHIPS IT

AND Lisa and Harry? lol Lisa is Noelle's fake twinnie aha! xD

Well.. I'll update asap again once I hit 250 comments and 900+ votes!

Thankies my britty bummers, ily

And if anyone could reccomend me any good 5sos fanfics here on wattpad, that would be great! :)

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading