Mine.

By HaraMeshi

Kidnapped to be loved, only by an obsessive most wanted criminal man; Justin Hudsons. Hailey Fay, a girl fill... More

C1 : Kidnapped
C2 : The Gang
C3 : His Biggest Enemy
C5: Romantic Surprise
C6 : Escape Plan
C7 : Property
C8 : Lost Control
C9: Suicidal
C10 : Escape Plan II
C11 : Sacrifice
[A/N]
C12 : Traitor
C13 : He knew
C14 : Right things to do
C15: Freedom

C4 : The Fight

13.5K 258 24
By HaraMeshi

Chapter 4 

[ The Fight ]

Hailey P.O.V

I blinked my eyes few times and balanced myself. Yeah, it was hurt so freaking much. Plus, I was lying on the cold ground and in a some kind of empty dark room. My hands were tied behind me except my legs. I tried to get up but failed so I fell back to the floor. Ouch.  Head first.  I groaned in pain. Ugh my butt was hurt too. I heard footsteps coming near, maybe they heard me when I groaned. I leaned my back against the wall as I stared at the door, someone opened the door and came in. 

"Glad, you're awake," That guy said. "Tell me what the heck do you want," I gave him a death glare as he came closer. "Don't give me that look, bitchy," He smirked. "You're going to see Neil." 'So who the heck is Neil?' I thought as I rolled my eyes in my mind. Then, another guy came in the room. What I had done to meet all those bad boys? He walked to me and smiled as he gestured 'the other one' to leave the room. That 'the other one' rolled his eyes and stucked his tongue out at me. How childish 'the other one' was. And why did he smile? I doubt that he was a badass too.

"You think I'm bad?" He laughed as I was shocked by what he said. 'So he's nice..huh' . "Now you think I'm nice," He laughed again as I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, sorry. I was just trying to be nice to you but you- I don't know, seems funny, I guess," He knelt in front of me as he grabbed me up gently. "I bet you're hurt. I'm Louis and the guy just now, his name is Mike. He's extremely bad guy and He don't really like girls so ignore him," He said as I nodded.

"Let's go, Neil desperately wants to see you since yesterday," He rested his hands on my shoulders. "A-At least, untie this rope," I looked at him as he shook his head. "I can't, Neil wouldn't let anyone else besides himself. He's a jerk, you know," He whispered. What a real jerk. We walked out from the hell dark room and went upstairs. We walked past all the guys in the living room...1,2,3,4...6 guys including him and 'the other one' guy, what his name was? Oh yeah, Mug- Mike. They stared at me as I looked away. 'Don't look into jerk's eyes' that was what Mum told me.

We arrived in front of a white and black door, which was 'Neil's room. His name was funny that made me laughed in my mind. I even thought that maybe if I ask him what did he wants from me, he might answer that he wanted a hammer so he could knock the 'Neil (nail)'. I snapped from my thoughts when Louis knocked the door few times. "She's here," he said, and referring to me. "Come in," A voice said from the inside, probably owned by 'Neil'. Louis opened the door and let me in first.

His room. There was a set of couch with mini glass table, a walk-in-closet, a drawer, a TV, some video games, a door that maybe led you to the bathroom, and a king-sized comfort bed. I saw '' who was sitting on the couch and stared at me.

Then, my angers were boiling in my body when I recalled everything that happened. He kidnapped me and I didn't even know why. Who the hell was he? "Come here, little darling. Louis, untie her first," He gestured me to sit beside him as my shiver ran down my spine when he called me 'little darling'. Louis untied me then, he walked out from the room as I quickly grabbed his shirt. I didn't want to stay in this room ALONE with this wretch. "Where are you going?" I furrowed. He only smiled and he released my hand and walked out the door and closed the door and I was alone with the wretch.

"Ignore him and just fucking come here," He smiled, you'd never know what was behind his smile. So fake. I felt like I was set on fire but I still walked to him. You know what would happen if I didn't obey the possessed devil. He pulled me down on his lap but I pushed him so I fell on the floor. Again. Annoyingly, I glared. "Don't glare at me you little-," He slapped me. "What the hell do you want from me?!" I shouted. "You. And don't you ever fucking dare to raise your voice at me again," he said as he kicked me in my stomach. If I pregnant, my baby might died. I coughed out blood as I touched my stomach. Tears started to fall but I tried to hold it. I couldn't show my weakness and I wouldn't.

"Well baby, Justin don't deserve you," He smirked. "You're the one who don't deserve me. At all," I gritted my teeth. I groaned in pain when he kicked me again. 2 times, I knew that I would cover in bruises after that. "Don't speak," He spatted. I was going to talk but the door slammed opened and I saw Justin. "What the fuck," 'Neil' snapped. But I was wondering if Louis was alright because he was a nice and a good guy. Maybe he didn't even wanted to be with 'Neil'.

Finally, finally, finally, I didn't know why but I really wanted to go home, really. Why should I be in this situation? If I wasn't kidnapped, I might be in my room watching movies while eating popcorn. It was all my own fault at the first place. But (the real) finally, Justin was there to save me. Tears were streaming down my face.

Justin P.O.V

I slammed the damn door opened and saw my babygirl was lying on the floor. Her hair was messed up, some cuts on her cheeks and she was fucking bleeding. Well, he got on my nerves this time. "What the fuck," he snapped. I gave him a death glare but I saw my babygirl crying. "What-the-fuck? Hand her," I spitted. "You think I'm going to give her to you easily?" He smirked as he grabbed her hair. She flinched. MY BABYGIRL WAS HURT! Oh, he dared touch my baby's beautiful hair. He will fucking pay for that. "Put her down, freak," I gritted my teeth as he laughed.

"Don't come near or I shoot her cute head," He said as he pulled out his gun from his pocket and pointed at my babygirl's head.'Yeah, he's going to pay this shits.' I thought.

"Little did you know, I'm quite hard to defeat. Especially, by you," I smirked when I saw Jack came in through the window and pointed his gun at Neil. "Look who's behind you, motherfucker," I chuckled. He furrowed and turned around as I quickly ran to my baby. I grabbed her and kicked his..sensitive part. He groaned in extremely pain and fell on the floor. "That's for touching her hair," I pushed my babygirl behind me gently. He tried to get up but I pointed my gun at him.

"Don't. Fucking. Move. Even. An. Inch. Or. I'll. Pull. This. Freaking. Trigger," I said. He let out breath and I chuckled darkly. "And for your information, Half of your boys probably dead in the living room and some are still survived," I smirked.

"You took my money and never pay that and now you're taking my girl?!" I was going to punch him but my babygirl pulled my shirt. I looked at her as she shook her head. "W-Wait". "Ahah, seems like she's on my side," Babygirl chuckled. I looked at her as she walked in front of Neil. She kicked his stomach so hard that he yelled in pain. "Wow?" I stared at her as she said, "That's for kicking me." Then, she coughed out blood, and fell on the floor. "Babe!" I held her in my arms.

Neil got up weakly. "There's going to be another time. There will be," He said as he jumped out of the window. I hoped he died but nah.

"Justin, she fainted," Poor her. I carried her bridal style as we walked out from the damn house of fuckers. Everyone was waiting for us at the car. I laid her gently on the passengers seat as I caressed her cheeks. I kissed her forehead and walked to the driver seat after closed the car door at her side. I looked at her because she whimpered. I felt so sad and guilty. She was in pain. I could cry. But thanks to Chad and Gina. We could trace Neil. He fucked up, seriously.

Well, whoever hurt my girl, they're dead.

-Psycho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 11.4K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
42K 716 17
He wants you, he'll get you. He's crazy? Yeah, a little. THIS BOOK IS MINE, AND IVE BEEN INSPIRED BY MANY. I DID NOT COPY EVERY WORD OF A BOOK. THI...
32.8K 1.8K 53
Marco Delgado was a lot of things - cold, charming, merciless...and most definitely not a man who falls in love. His life revolved around keeping his...
125K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...