Your Crush Imagines

By jaredlovesyou

Imagines of you and your crush! **Requests are NOT open** More

He's your best friend and you find out he likes you
First date
A/N
Personal for @littlecamthings
He's the school nerd
He introduces you to his friends
He gets jealous
Personal for @doughnutgirl
First fight
Personal
He's sick
New Year's
A/N
First "I love you"
Cuddling
Personal
Personal
A/N (Not an update)
Personal
Personal
Nightmares
Mortal Kombat
Insecurities
Personal
Confessions
Personal
A/N - Important, please read!

PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT

4.6K 51 12
By jaredlovesyou

Guys, you have no idea how sorry I am for not updating the past few weeks, I've been very caught up in homework, etc. I have been thinking about this, and I know I owe you guys quite a lot to make up for the non-updates.

So I've decided to make an uploading schedule. I will be posting updates every TUESDAY and FRIDAY. Possibly Wednesdays, too, if you guys want. (Comment if you do)

I'll be posting personals for a while so that I can catch up on those, I've been procrastinating those for quite a while.

Thank you guys for all of the feedback on the imagines, it makes me so happy, you don't even know. Love you all, have a terrific day/night/evening/morning/et cetera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.6K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
339K 13.3K 140
"𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...