The RRB Vs The PPKG

By EmeraldWells

The fight just got started. Brick and his brothers had went to school and surprisingly there were new studen... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: School time!??
Chapter 2: the knowtice
Chapter 4: uh oh: Boomer
Chapter 5: uh oh: Brick
*continue*

Chapter 3: uh oh: Butch

223 2 2
By EmeraldWells

Butch: SHUT UP! You- You b***h
All * except Butch *: * gasps *
Boomer: your..
Boomer and bubbles: potty mouthed
PPKG: oooooooooo!!!
Ms. Keane: What's going on here?!
Brat: Ms. Keane. Those boys and girls were being mean to my sister and I. And this boy * points and Butch *
He cursed at me !
Class: * gasp *
Brat: * sniffs *😢😢 * winks and her sisters *
Butch: uh oh!
Ms. Keane: Butch! What a absolute bad behavior. You will be in time out during recess. * bell rings * speaking of recess, time to get out and play!
Class:  Yay!! * runs  outside *
Blossom:  * talking to Ms. Keane* well... Um.. We must be on our...
Ms. Keane: Just a second girls, boys. You have to stay here for 10 minutes to think about what you do to the new girls.
Buttercup: Aw man! I was going to play ball.
Bubbles: ya know I weren't for Butch! We will not be here.
Brick: Butch?
Boomer: why is his head down on the table?
Blossom: come on sweetie! Get up
Brick: Sweetie??😠
Butch: * crying *
Boomer: aw! Don't cry. What's the point of crying.
Butch: * lifts head up quickly *  What the point of crying. WHAT'S THE POINT OF CRYING!?!? DON'T YOU GET IT!!! The power- punky bruster girls got me trouble!!!!! 😫😫😖😖*sobbing *
Buttercup: ARRRG!! Those girls always makes some trouble 😡
Bubbles: don't cry!
* all give a huge hug *
Butch: thanks guys * sniffs *
Buttercup: Now stand up and act like a man
Butch : you bet! * fist- pump buttercup*
All: All right!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 20.5K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54.6K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
559K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...