Beautiful Jacob Sartorius- Re...

By ChumplyChalk833

Brooke and jacob look through jacobs journals through when they were dating- but could a secret that could en... More

Jacobs POV
Brookes POV
Chaptwr 3
Jacobs pov
Brookes POV
Brookes POV
Narrorator Pov
FINALE

Jacobs pov

30 0 0
By ChumplyChalk833

I decided to run through the forest. I got out my phone flashlight and ran. We passed a burning sengatore household trashed with gilberts, and an old cabin covered in tally marks. It felt odd, like ive been there before. I pass on to look for her. I see footprints through the mud. And a dropped wallet. A picture of us and twins. When gina was alive. Sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
272K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...