The daughter of terror {editi...

By ChaosQueen47

This is the story of sombras daughter wisp And how she is related to one of the mane six More

Prologue and chapter 1
Wisp's story {old}
The news
Meeting the mane six
Thoughts
Idk
Meeting discord
THE SECRET!!!!
Yay!
Blah
Tada
Meep
K
Element of dreams
(The last chapter) dreams
Next book
Sneek peek to the next book
THANKS!

Chapter 2 {not complete}

5.5K 165 14
By ChaosQueen47

Celestias P.O.V

Sombra was defeated, but He had brought chaos to the kingdom. I saw the air ballon in the sky so I wanna investigate. I flew to it and I saw a yellow little unicorn with his similar eyes "they have the same power" I think. I try to brake the air ballon without success. Sure that the power of Sombra is really big or maybe the power came from her.
Impossible, this was only a filly! How can this be? She must have some odd alicorn magic in her...
Combined with some.. some what... ah yes
With some dark magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
152K 2.7K 13
Hatsume has always lingered between the point of idealistic and insane. However, one day she tests that limit and uses all the female students in the...
321K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.1M 78K 39
Amelia Queen who is 17 years old , suffered all her life as a child. Her parents died in a car accident so she was forced to be with her selfish gran...