Intertwined (Published)

By jerileekaye

(Sample. Watch out for the official book release on January 31, 2015!) The women in Brianne Montgomery's fami... More

Intertwined
The Stupid Family Tradition
The other member of the family
Family
The Beach House
Tragedy
Turning Down Dates
Birthdays and First Dates
Movies and Trinkets
A little girl talk
Boyfriends and Breakups
Promise of a Lifetime
Virgin Mary
Unwanted or unlucky?
Switching Classes
A frozen moment in time
Bets, Fights and Changing Fate
What must be forgotten
What the readers are saying about Intertwined
Author's Update
Chapters TapTales

Relive the Story of Travis and Brianne-- FOR FREE!

38.5K 340 182
By jerileekaye

Hey guys!

Happy Valentines day to all!

As a token of my thanks and love for all of you, for a limited time, you can read the published version of Intertwined... ABSOLUTELY FREE!

You can read Intertwined for Free on the launch of Radish Fiction. 

Sign up by typing this link:

http://radishfiction.com/?a=JerileeKaye

Intertwined will be free to read for a limited time only! 

So, if you haven't finished reading beyond the sample, or would like to read their story again, sign up and you'll get to read Intertwined for free at the time of Radish Fiction's launching, which will be in a couple of days!

Radish is not yet up. It will launch in a couple of days. You can sign up now and get to read Intertwined as soon as it is up and running.

Thank you so much, guys!

Xoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 5 18
Dee has always been that one weird kid. Nerdy, clumsy, awkward, has anxiety and hiding big secrets. When her older brother Patrick starts dating a gi...
55.6K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...
14.9K 446 39
She was trying to be a normal teen with hormonal problems, Like She has a huge crush on her cousin Vishz from age 8 but fate plans otherwise... She i...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...