More Than A Friend (a Danisno...

By General_Trash

Phil and his sister were close, but she left for 6 years to live in America for University. When she returns... More

The Elevator Encounter
AmazingBro
Productive Day
A Small Crush
The Accident
I Hate Hospitals
Final Day
Awake
Welcome Home Party
Finn, Finn, the Better Twin
Valentines Day Special
Oh Philly,
The Fair
Todays Part
Girls Night
Pj's Proposal
Phil's Thoughts
Vidcon
Birthday Surprises

Visitors

44 1 2
By General_Trash

As soon as the twins leave, I head back to my room and lay on my bed. I really missed they boys! We always have a blast. I pull out my phone and saw that Dan sent me a text a few minutes ago, asking me to hang out. I quickly reply and start to walk up the stairs. When I reach the door, I am almost instantly greeted by Phil, about to leave

"Oh hey Sam. I was about to leave to get some snacks. Want anything?" Phil greets.

"Pocky?" I beg.

"Are you gonna play the Pocky game with Dan?" He teases.

"Maybe." I joke.

"I don't know, you never share your Pocky." He teases.

"That's true." I laugh.

"I'll see you when I get back." Phil waves.

"See ya." I wave back.

I walk into Dan and Phil's flat and head up stairs. I walk into the lounge and see Dan in his browsing position. He looks kinda uncomfortable with his arm proped up like it is. I hated seing him with casts.

"Hey." I greet.

"Hey." He says, closing his laptop.

"Wow, you closed your laptop for me! I feel so honored!" I joke.

"Don't get too used to it." He says with sass.

"I wont." I laugh.

"Come here." He says, pulling me into an embrace.

"So,why is Phil getting snacks?" I ask.

"Some friends are coming over." He says blankly.

"Oh, who?" I ask with a smile.

"You'll find out." He smirks.

"Oh come on! Stop being so cryptic." I complain.

"I like to keep you on your toes. That way you are almost as tall as Phil." He jokes.

"I can't tell if your making fun of me for being shorter than you and Phil, or for being taller than most girls." I pout.

"Maybe both." He laughs.

He pulls away from the hug as we hear a knock on the door. He gets up to answer the door. A few seconds pass and he returns with none other than PJ Ligouri and Chris Kendall. I haven't seen them in ages! As soon as they see me, they greet me with a hug. Why does everybody want to hug me today?

"Hey! I missed you guys!" I cheer.

"It's so good to see you." PJ exclaims.

"Don't forget about me!" Chris joins in.

"Oh! Chris is here too." I joke.

"Feeling the love, guys." Chris says sarcastically.

We hang out in the lounge and catch up a little bit. Throughout the whole conversation, I feel Dan snake his arm around my waist. I don't even notice until PJ points out how close we are. It's funny to think that most of time I had met up with Phil, he would always visit me or Dan was off recording. I've only know Dan for a few years and I feel like I've known him forever. I guess the few ties we got to see eachtother, we really bonded.

"No need to fear, Philip is here!" Phil calls.

"Pocky. Now." I demand.

"You're serious about your Pocky!" Pj exclaims.

"You don't even know!" I joke.

"Sam, can I have one?" Dan begs.

"Only if you hand me a few Malteasers." I bargain.

"Ugh, fine." He groans.

"Wow Dan, first your laptop, now your Malteasers? What is my little sister doing to you?" Phil gasps.

"Your laptop? Sam, how did you do it?" Chris asks.

"Pure magic." I say with a dead serious tone.

"It's only fair that you play Pocky with him since he's the only one who gets it." Pj protests.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Dan laughs.

"If the people want it, they shall have it." I declare.

"Really?!" Pj questions.

"No. I refuse to play that game." I laugh.

"I don't know about you, Sam, but we have some filming to do. Let's go boys!" Phil cheers.

"Ok. I'm gonna invite Yuki over." I say.

"Go ahead." Phil says with a twinkle in his eye. Does he fancy her?

I pull out my phone and tet Yuki. I ask her to come over and she agrees. After a few minutes of waiting, she arrives and I let her in. We give our quick hugs, then chill out in the lounge.

"So?" She squeals.

"What?" I giggle.

"You know what I mean!"

"Please, enlighten me with your knowlage."

"Quit talking so fancy! You know I hate that."

"Fine. What do you mean."

"You and Dan. Are you guys official?"

"Yeah. I don't know if he wants to tell our viewers or not."

"Why does that matter?"

"I don't like hiding things from them. My channel is about my life and I don't want a piece like that to be unknown."

"Then tease it. Let them know you have a man, but don't tell them who it is. Like, at all. No clues what so ever."

"That's not a bad idea. I'll check with Dan. He deserves a say in this."

"Good."

After she says that we hear a loud crash from Dan's room. We brush it off, things fall all the time. Especially with Dan's history of falling off chairs.He probably shouldn't fall off of chairs with those casts.

"So Yuki," I start, "Is there any guys you fancy?"

"Where did that come from?" She laughs.

"We were talking about my love life, so I'm curious about yours."

"Well, there is this one guy I like-"

"Who? How long have you known him?"

"I-I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"You two are really close."

"I'm not like Phil, where I won't allow two people who are really close to me date."

"Fine! I fancy Phil."

"Awww. You two would be so cute together!"

"I doubt he likes me back."

"That's bull! When I told him I was inviting you over, his eyes lit up. You know what I mean?"

"Like Dans does when somebody says your name?"

"I wouldn't know."

"Fair enough. Don't tell him about this, okay?"

"I won't."

Phil's POV

Somehow, Dan managed to fall off his bed and knock over my water. Guess who has to clean it up? Ugh, thanks Dan. I sneak into the hallway, not wanting to scare the girls. They seem to be having some sort of secretive conversation.

"Fine. I fancy Phil." Yuki blurts. She l-likes me?

"Awww. You two would be so cute together!" Sam cheers.

"I doubt he likes me back." Yuki blushes. Don't doubt me!

"That's bull! When I told him I was inviting you over, his eyes lit up. You know what I mean?" Sam exclaims. My eyes lit up? I didn't want anyone to know I liked her.

"Like Dans does when somebody says your name?" Yuki asks. His eyes lit up like nobody else's business.

"I wouldn't know." Sam giggled.

"Fair enough. Don't tell him about this, okay?" Yuki begs.

"I won't" Sam promises.

Yuki likes me. Oh wait... How am I supposed to get to the kitchen without them seeing me. I can open and close my door to make them think I just walked out, then say hi, then get the paper towels. Haha! Perfect plan! I walk over to my room and start following my plan. I open my door, then close it. I walk over to the lounge and pop my head in.

"Hey girls." I say.

"Hey Philly." Sam greets.

"Hai!!" Yuki cheers.

"Dan spilled my water! Yay!" I cheer sarcastically.

"Then you better go clean it." Sam laughs.

"Yeah. See ya." I say.

"Bye." They say in unison.

I really like Yuki. How should I ask her out?

A/N: And thats where you come in! How should Phil ask out Yuki? Also, are there any ships you want to see? Kaylee I swear if you mention our inside joke ship, I will publish the story.

-Juli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 21.7K 32
Moving to London, finally. New people, new home, new life. You can forget all of your problems back in North America, with the help of someone specia...
51.9K 2.7K 13
Phil was a pretty normal guy up until the incident. He meets Dan Howell and they become friends but what will happen when they figure out where they...
233K 9.1K 13
Dan and Phil are best friends. They live in the same flat and always did everything together. Little did they know, each of them had feelings for the...
1.2K 206 36
Dan Howell is in love with Phil Lester, but Phil is clueless... Will Phil ever feel the same way?