Percy Jackson: Spider-Man

By JoshMeyers

Percy Jackson's demigod life was getting weirder then it already was and it's all because of one little spide... More

2. I Ruin My Date
3. Annabeth Figures Out (of course)
4. The Internet Gives Me a Headache
5. I Meet The Guy Who Ruined My Life
6. My Girlfriend Pushes Me Off of a Building
7. I Swing Away From an Evil Hoverboard
8. I Start to Hate School More and More
9. I Become a New York Sensation
10. Up My Nose You Go
Important AN
11. Let the Fun Begin
12. The Incoming Plans
13. Venom Cuts Me Some Slack
14. A Wall Almost Kills Me
15. When Aliens Attack
16. The Big Bang Theory Makes Sense Now
17. I'm About to Die But I'm Hungry for a Cheeseburger
Thank you

1. Biting the Hand That Feeds On You

14K 331 155
By JoshMeyers

My demigod life was getting weirder.

If I thought saving the world two times from monsters, titans and Earth goddesses was weird, then I was wrong.

This was 100 times weirder.

Hi. I'm Percy Jackson. The son of Poseidon, Greek god of the sea, and my life was about to change forever (again).

***

It all started when I walked out of my mom's apartment. I was heading towards New York City

I was suppose to meet my girlfriend Annabeth at a cafe that we both liked. I guess you could call it a date.

While I entered New York City, I walked by an alleyway. As I walked by the alleyway, something red caught my eye. I stopped and turned toward the alley.

I jerked my head side to side hoping that this wasn't some trick that my ADHD fell for.

When I got closer to the red object, I realized that it was some suit. It was red and blue.

Is this some Fourth of July thing? I asked to myself. It couldn't have been because it was spring. Maybe the Fourth of July was now the Fourth of April.

On the suit, sat a note. I picked it up and tried to read it:

Dear Finder,
What is under this letter is something important and life changing. It changed my life. But with this suit comes a great responsibility. A responsibility to help. This suit also comes with power. You can never let that power overcome you. It overcame me. Don't make the same mistakes I did.
Sincerely, Parker

When I finished the letter, which took atleast 10 minutes to read (Stupid dyslexia), I saw this black spot crawling up the paper.

I didn't have time to recover when it went on my hand and bit me.

"OW" I screamed in pain and threw the now-dead spider onto the dirty ground under me.

I held my hand as a red lump started to swell on my hand. It looked like a pimple. Being a teenager, pimples were one of my worst nightmares.

Suddenly, images started to flash inside my head. I saw a teenage boy get bitten by a spider, just like me. I saw him in the red and blue suit jumping from building to building holding webs. I saw him fighting a green creature on a glider and him fighting a man with octopus arms.

But the worst part of it was a hideous black suited figure jump at me before I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.3K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...
248 9 22
When I awoke one morning, everyone slept. That was normal; I get up rather early. But when someone that shouldn't exist comes to warn me, I learn wha...
44.2K 712 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
453 28 25
Follow the demigods as they spend yet another year at Hogwarts. How will they react when a monster starts petrifying their own friends and families...