Green paper the soul taker

By Juwairiahomar

Poem: money is'nt everything. So dont let it run your life. Dont go day by day begging to have the next dolla... More

Green paper the soul taker

33 2 0
By Juwairiahomar

This is the wound that tears us apart. Biting at our hands.

It's no bigger than my own hand in curled inside the warm skin.

But it has consumed and damned all our hearts.

The heart that used to bleed "love, Family, Justice, Equality" now bleeds "ultimate greed and glutney." The dollar bill is now the control to your soul. YOU TEAR US APART.

I tryed time and time agian to tell you what im thinking.

But you curse me with your tounge. Am i really that bad of a child?

Or is it only the dollar bill that posseses the gleeming sparks of your eyes?

Now i see it is alright. I can survive with out your love even though it is destroying me deep down inside. Goodbye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...