I hate you, I hate you, I fin...

By mairazuniga

"Naileah there's someone I want you to meet... Well you two have already met actually." Nana Tomli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

115 6 4
By mairazuniga

Here's another update. Please vote and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks lovelies <3

Louis POV 

I saw her walking right past me practically dragging her sister and by the looks of it trying to get out of here as fast as possible. The girl next to me who I was kissing a few moments ago was laughing at god knows what. I wasn't focused on her and her annoying laughter, my eyes had shifted and they were focused on two girls getting their coats.

What the hell did I just do? I was waiting for Naileah to come out of the bathroom when out of no where this bimbo just pops out of no where and starts to kiss me. Why did you kiss back you idiot?  I'm asking myself that question when all of a sudden I feel pain on the back of my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you mate?" Niall asked from his spot beside me, the girl who I was kissing a few seconds ago was looking at Niall and then at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, my eyes trailing back to the girl. "Can you please give us a moment?" I asked her. She muttered a whatever and walked off to the dance floor.

"What the heck were you doing kissing her when you were with Naileah?" Niall asked irritation evident in his voice.

"I don't know mate, I've had too much to drink and she went to the loo and ugh I don't know, that girl just came up to me and kissed me." I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair

" I thought you liked Naileah, you were dancing with her and having a good time with her, hell you even kissed her but I guess that meant nothing to you since a minute after that you were kissin' some other girl huh?" He asked.

"It's not that I don't like her, she's hot and damn can she move but I don't even know her Niall, what if she's just like her? Besides we came here to have a good time and that's what I'm doing. Naileah thought that me kissing her "wasn't right" she said "she's not that type of girl" whatever the hell that means" I told him as I made my way to the bar to get another drink.

He followed close behind as I ordered a couple of shots, "Look mate It's evident that she likes you no doubt and yes she is a fan but from the looks of it she wasn't freaking out or anything, same as Ariana was with me, but I think she meant she doesn't just hook up maybe she got the feel because you guys barely know each other and here you were sucking each others faces off." He says to me as I take a shot, the liquid burning my throat as it makes its way down.

"Yeah well it's too late now. You know I'm not looking for anything serious with anyone and I thought she would be fine with it since she likes me and all but I guess I was damn wrong. Stupid girl." I told him, my eyes averting to the crowd of dancers.

"Just because she didn't want to hook up with you doesn't make her stupid or less of a woman. The fact that she wasn't throwing herself to you like all these other girls proves that. She has self-respect and you don't see that in a lot of girls plus that to me is way better than any one night stand." He said to me taking a shot.

"Whatever mate, let's go home I'm bored already." I told him as I stood up. I payed the tab and we made our way to Harry, Liam and Zayn who by the looks of it were ready to go home as well.

"What the hell happened down there? One minute you two are dancing and the next I see Louis with some random girl and no sign of the other two that had your jaws opened and all the way to the floor?" Zayn asked while the other two just laughed.

"Let's just say Louis here owes me big time for ruining my night. If he hadn't been sucking some other girl's face of instead of Naileah's, Ariana wouldn't have left without giving me her phone number." Niall glared at me as he said this while putting on his jacket.

"Is that what happened?" Liam asked as we started making our way out of the club.

"Yeah but ugh I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's over, done now lets go." I said as the SUV pulled up and we all got in it. Zayn in the driver's seat and Liam next to him, Harry, Niall and I in the back.

We automatically noticed the massive amount of fans that were waiting outside of the hotel as we were being escorted in. All the screaming was making my head hurt and we rushed to get inside.

"Louis who was the girl you were dancing with?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"You guys look so cute together."

"She looks like a gold-digger."

"Niall who was the girl you were seen with at the club?"

"Can we get a picture?"

They were screaming from every direction, I'm pretty sure pictures of us at the club with Naileah and Ariana. We ignored their questions and kept walking towards the entrance. Security trying their best to keep them at bay and telling them that we couldn't take pictures with them tonight.

After successfully making it to our hotel rooms, with great effort I changed out of my clothes and I put on a pair of sweatpants and made my way to bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about what happened mate?" Harry asked me.

I sighed " I don't know what the hell happened, I was dancing with Naileah and then we kissed. It was getting a bit more heated and she pulled away saying "it was getting out of control" she then went to the bathroom, while she was there this girl came up to me and flat out started flirting with me, she kissed me and well I kissed her back. I guess Naileah saw and she left. Ugh I had to much to drink and I wasn't thinking straight mate." I told him.

"Wow, well imagine how she must have felt when she comes out and your kissing some random chick when moments before you were kissing her." He says to me.

"Well it's whatever now, it's not like we were even together or anything, we just kissed, one kiss that was it, it's not like it meant anything." I told him.

"Did it really not mean anything to you? Cuz maybe to her it did, you know she's a fan and when your chatting her up and you kiss her, it probably lead her to believe that you like her and you can deny it all you want but I know you do."

"Mate I don't even know her, sure I might have felt something when I kissed her but that doesn't mean that I'm like in love with her or anything. Exactly because she's a fan is why I don't want anything to do with her. She was just some girl at the club that I danced with, that's it." I told him exasperation evident in my voice

He sighed and turned off the lamp beside his bed, "Whatever you say mate, I'll let you sleep on it."

Damn Harry and his stupid late night talks, now there was no way I was going to get to sleep. All of these thoughts and questions  were running around in my mind. Why did I kiss that other girl? Could I really feel something for Naileah? No way I barely know her. Sure I felt something when we kissed and when we were dancing? Man she was good. The way my hands were roaming her body and the way she smiled and blushed when I complimented her. She was cute, very cute, hell the girl was a mix of things ranging from cute to hot as hell. There was definitely a connection there but I can't bring myself to feel like that. No, not after her she completely changed me, after what she did, it made it harder for me to trust people especially girls. I thought Naileah would just be looking for a good time but the way she ran out of the club tonight I guess I was wrong. 

After a couple of hours of thinking I was finally drifting off to sleep with those amazing hazel eyes taking over my dreams again...

Naileah

I woke up to the damn sun shinning brightly on my eyes. I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head to try and block out the light. Ugh dammit I had a terrible headache and the constant buzzing from my phone that was sitting on my nightstand was not helping.

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself as I grabbed my phone and swipe my finger across the screen. Tons and tons of twitter notifications were flooding my phone. I clicked the twitter icon and the very first thing I saw were pictures... pictures of last night of me dancing with Ariana and then of me dancing with Louis.

Oh no I thought to myself, this was bad very bad it was one thing for people to know me because of my channel and another for people to know me because I was the girl that was dancing with Louis Tomlinson. Even the mention of his name in my mind had my heart doubling in speed.

As I scrolled through twitter and all of my mentions I noticed some of their fans were saying how cute we looked together or how happy Louis looked. Others were not so nice, saying how I was only a one night stand or how he could even think to look at someone like me. Some saying that I was just an attention whore trying to get closer to Louis and the rest of One direction to help my channel get more views.

Omg, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid! I didn't need this much attention especially when the fans made it this negative. There were tons and tons of posts about us. All of this just made my head hurt tons more. My door slowly opened and in came Nikki and Ari a worried look on their faces. 

"How are you feeling?" Nikki asked as she handed me a glass of water and two pills, for my headache no doubt.

"I feel like crap and after checking twitter this morning I feel even worse." I told them as they took a seat at the edge of my bed.

"I saw all of that, that's effin' insane, they have some crazy fans." Ari told me.

" Yes they do and I was not expecting this, how the hell did they even get these pictures? I didn't see anyone taking them last night." I said frustration laced in my voice.

"I have no idea Ni, there are some of me and Niall as well. At least none of yours and Louis' kiss or his kiss with that other chick." She said with a slight smile.

"Yeah I guess it could be worse." I sighed.

"Let's go eat I'm starving and you can fill me in on what happened last night kay? Nikki said.

I laughed slightly "Yeah let's go." I told them getting up out of be.

--

"So let me get this straight... you guys kissed and then you left because it was getting too out of control, then you come back and he's sucking some other girl's face off? What the hell is wrong with him?" Nikki said as she paced back and forth.

"Nikki calm down, sure we kissed but he obviously didn't care so it is what it is okay?" I said to her.

"Ugh how are you so calm about this? I mean you like the guy and I KNOW he felt something for you too so why are you so okay with what's going on?" Nikki asked me exasperation evident in her voice.

"Look Nikki yes I like him but I don't even know him, we only see what the media portrays and last night we had a lot to drink and it just happened in the moment plus he wanted to like flat out have sex with me and you two know that I'm not like that. No matter who it is even if it is is frinkin' sex god Louis Tomlinson I still wouldn't do it  so let's just forget this whole thing happened yeah? he probably already did." I told them as I got up and made my way to the garbage can to throw away the remains of my breakfast

I heard someone sigh loudly from behind me "Okay fine you're right but I still kind of hate you for ruining my night with Niall,  I was having a blast." Ari said to me with a slight smile.

"I'm sorry but you knew I couldn't be in there for another second." I sighed.

"I know and I totally understand, now I say we go out and buy some snacks and stay in all day, netflix and chill how does that sound?" She said giving my shoulder a slight squeeze.

" Sure let me just change" I told her.

I made my way to my room and grabbed my phone, it was blowing up with notifications from twitter. Dammit I though to myself this is going to suck. Sure I was known for my channel already but being known for associating with One direction was a completely different thing and so far there had been positive and negative reactions from their fans. Not to mention how it was going to be when the media got a hold of it.

I sighed as I made my way to the living room where Ariana and Nikki sat there waiting for me.

"Ok so we have popcorn, chocolate, soda, what else?" Nikki asked as we made our way through the aisles in the store.

"I think we have everything. We could just order a pizza later." I told her as I made my way down the aisle to get some cookies.

"Omg! It's her! It's her, it's Naileah..." I heard from behind me. I turned around and was faced with three girls who looked to be about 15 or 16 and they wore very excited smiles on their faces.

"Um... hi." I said a bit nervous, they were One Direction fans, I could just tell.

"Omg, you are so pretty and you and Louis would make such a cute couple, my name is Carly and this is my sister Anna and my best friend skye, can we have a picture?" One of them asked.

"Sure" I said smiling at their enthusiasm.

I took selfies with each one and then we took a group one. "My sister loves your channel, I recently started watching it as well and then after I saw the pictures of you and Louis last night omg! I was so happy for you  cause well I know you're a fan and like love Louis and you got to meet him and dance with him... you should totes go check out an instagram page I made about you and him." She rambled on and I just laughed along with her sister.

"Sure what's your username?" I said as I pulled out my phone. She took the phone from me and typed it in then she gave it back. Her sister Anna smiled at me and said "I know some fans aren't being very nice about the whole you and Louis thing but I want you to know that we totally ship you guys, he looked so happy while he was dancing with you last night and I watch your channel so I know that you are very down to earth and an awesome girl." She said to me.

"That's very nice of you to say, thank you so much." I told her ignoring the slight change of my heartbeat at the mention of last nights events as well as Louis' name.

"There you are Nai, are you ready?" Nikki asked rounding the corner with Ariana trailing behind her.

"Uh yeah I just met some fans." I told them. The girls also wanted pictures with my sister so we spent a few more minutes talking with them

"You guys are even prettier in person, when are you going to have a meetup? Ari, we totally ship you and Niall together you guys are just the cutest and we don't care if we get hate for talking to you guys, and we want you to know that we are defending you against all those "fans" that claim to love the boys yet are hateful towards anyone who they associate with." Skye, Carly's friend said.

"Wow you guys are awesome, thanks so much and we'll be doing a meetup hopefully soon, we've been talking about it but, we just haven't found the time but we will soon." I told them. After asking for their twitter names and following them on the spot and after paying for our things did we finally make it out of the store and headed back to our apartment.

A couple of movies and some yummy pizza later, were we all laying across the couches feeling stuffed. I went on instagram  and saw picture after picture of Louis and me. I sighed and went to twitter  knowing it wasn't going to be better. I was right as I saw mention after mention about Ari and Niall and Louis and myself. We were being called sluts, gold-diggers and every name in the book, I couldn't control the tears that escaped my eyes as I read what was being said about us. I had never gotten hate before and when my channel started getting noticed more and more I was always nervous about the hate that could come with it but I never received any until now. 

"What's wrong?" Nikki said pausing the movie and coming to sit beside me.

"Everything, all of this extra attention we've gotten since last night when all we wanted to do was go out and have a good time and look what happened. I guess I'm just not used to the hate and we all know how some of their fans get." I told them as I wiped my tears, I really didn't know why I was crying, I guess my emotions are all over the place with what happened last night with Louis and then that little chat we had with the fans earlier and then all of these hateful comments about me and Ari it's all to much.

"Yeah I totally get what your saying but also look at all the fans that are nice and respectful." Ariana said.

"Let's just let this thing go by next week some other girl will be the topic of interest and they will have forgotten all about us, besides it's not like we'll ever see them again unless we go to another one of their concerts. I'm going to go to bed guys my head hurts." I told them as I got up from the couch and made my way to my room but not before grabbing some tylenol for my headache.

As my head hit my pillow I couldn't help the feeling of despair I felt when I thought about what I had just told them. "It's not like we'll ever see them again..." as much as I hate to admit it, it hurt me to know that we weren't going to see them again, it hurt me to know that to Louis I would just be some girl looking for a good time. I finally went to sleep after hours of tossing and turning on my bed, those amazing blue eyes and the feeling of his lips on mine would not leave my mind. "It's not like we'll ever see them again..." With that last thought in my head I drifted off to sleep not realizing how wrong that statement was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 150 35
In 2012, Louis Tomlinson was just twenty years old, he had an amazing step father, a wonderful mother, great siblings, but his boyfriend...he was inv...
1.7K 39 49
Zayn has tho pick between Niall and Louis. Zayn never really made a choice. When he did it lead to Louis leaving One Direction. What will happen to t...
77.6K 2.9K 35
I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies." I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not...
8.4K 80 31
Two worlds... Two people... Different goals... One contract... "Will our story turn out to be something good? Or will it just make things even worst...