Breathless » Brett Talbot

fav-stories tarafından

Meet Aurora Paige McCall... Yes McCall as in Scott McCall's little sister. Oddly enough she's a banshee, not... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 6

9.8K 178 76
fav-stories tarafından

A/N: Once again I'm just specifying that most things in this book will not be in order with the show.

Aurora's P.O.V 1 Week Later

"What is the line up for this fine movie evening?" I asked dropping myself onto the couch and using Stiles as a pillow. Stiles groaned as we heard the doorbell ring well Scott was upstairs in his room, doing who knows what. "I'll get it." I told him as I stood up, "I'll go with you." He announced following me, which I thought was a bit odd, but didn't think anything of it. "Oh, hey babe. What are you doing here?" I asked seeing Brett outside, "I thought we were having a movie night?" Brett asked confused, I gasped, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm having a movie night with Scott and Stiles." I said, feeling stupid for forgetting to tell him.

"Oh, it's okay. So I'll just see you tomorrow?" He asked pulling me into him, I blushed because Stiles was watching us intently, almost glaring at Brett. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." I answered quickly, becoming uncomfortable with Stiles looking, Brett noticed and kissed me quickly before heading off to his car to leave. "Stiles what the heck were you staring at us like that for?!" I asked shutting the front door immediately. He shrugged, "Don't worry about it." He shrugged walking back to his spot on the couch, "What did Brett want?" Scott whined from the living room scaring me. I jumped placing a hand on my heart, "I forgot to tell him that I was having a movie night with you guys so he still thought it was just going to be me and him." I explained.

"Oh, I mean honestly he could've stayed. I don't mind that much." Scott shrugged making me roll my eyes. I grew confused seeing Stiles tense at the mention of Brett. "You okay Stiles?" I asked smiling softly at him. He smiled in return, I tried to keep my face neutral all though on the inside I was confused and to be honest, mad at his behavior. He's never been like this towards me, it's so out of character. I mean yes he's always called me beautiful and stuff, but so does Scott, it's just a brotherly love kind of thing.

Although lately it's felt like he didn't mean it in that manner. I sighed shrugging it off as he finally answered, "I'm fine." He said, his jaw clenching as he saw my phone light up, I smiled seeing a message from Brett, "I miss you." He sent with a picture of him pouting. I smiled, "I miss you too, but I've got to go, Stiles is about to rip my phone away from me." I replied quickly.

"Okay, Stiles seems a little off today, be careful, please." He replied just as quick as I did.

"I will." I sent and locked my phone.

"What did he want?" Stiles asked, causing me and Scott to both look at him, slightly loosing my temper, "Why does it matter Stiles?" I snapped. Scott placed his hand on my shoulder, silently telling me to calm down. I let out a deep breath, "Well?" I asked calmly. Stiles looked back and forth between me and Scott, "I um uh." He let out, not making any sense. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Have you really thought this whole time that me calling you pretty and being so nice to you was just some brotherly love thing?" Stiles snapped standing up, his temper showing, ever since the nogitsune he's been different. I cowered back, Scott protectively standing in front of me.

"Stiles, maybe you should just go home for the night, we can talk about this tomorrow." Scott sighed, not wanting to make the situation worse I didn't dare to say anything. "Fine." Stiles agreed, regretful of his choice of words. He left without another word, "Scott, what do I do?" I asked, my voice cracking due to anxiety. "All you can do is tell him that you don't feel that way about him. Then we just hope for the best." Scott said calmly, I took a deal breath. "Okay." I sighed. "I'm going to my room." I mumbled grabbing my phone and walking upstairs.

I sat in the center of my bed, head in my hands, debating about telling Brett what just happened.

"Hey, don't freak out but I've got to tell you something." I sent to Brett before I could tell myself not to.

Message from Brett: Are you okay? What's wrong? 

"Stiles said he likes me, Scott told him to go after he lost his temper about you."

I groaned seeing him call me, "Yeah, babe?" I answered. "You're kidding right?" He asked referring to Stiles liking me. "Would I joke about something like this? He's like a brother to me!" I said, still annoyed about the whole situation. "I'm gonna kill him." He muttered, not meaning to upset me. "Brett, he knows I love you, he knows I think of him as a brother. Don't let it bother you, baby." I said softly, meaning every word. "I won't." He sighed, "Is Scott mad at him?" He asked, I groaned, "Probably. I mean who wouldn't be?" I said, knowing if Brett's best friend had a crush on his sister he'd flip out.

"Anyone in their right state of mind would freak out." He sighed. "Hey, Brett." I said randomly after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah, princess?" He asked knowing I blush when ever he calls me that. "I love you." I whispered, it's still such a surreal feeling to me, obviously I do love him very much, but it's hard to vocalize it sometimes. "I love you too." He answered, I could picture the smile on his face when he said that. I grinned, loving to hear him say that to me. "Tomorrow, me and you, do nothing day, you can come over to my house." He told me, "Sounds like a plan." I replied, "Goodnight, Brett." I added on, yawning a little bit. He laughed softy, "Goodnight, baby girl." He answered, I smiled hanging up. Immediately laying down and falling asleep.

I happily walked back up to my room after eating breakfast, Scott and I talked to Stiles already, he apologized about his behavior and assured that I shouldn't act different around him because it's not even a big crush, he said he'll get over it. I asked Scott to drop me off at Brett's house, he agreed and told me to get him when I'm ready.

"Hey, can I come over now?" I sent to Brett.

Message from Brett: Yesssss.

I read it and didn't reply, just wanting to get over there, seeing as it was going to be a lazy day again. I put on sweat pants and a tank top, with a hoodie on top. Slipping on some shoes I grabbed my phone, tied my hair up and went to get Scott. "I'm ready." I sung walking into his room, "Okay, I'll be right down." He said getting up. I nodded and walked down stairs. I smiled seeing Scott following behind me, "Thanks for dropping me off." I said as we walked out to his bike. "You're welcome." He replied.

"Bye!" I called out to Scott as I walked up to Brett's door, "Bye!" He called in return as I knocked on the door. I grinned seeing the door open, "Hi." I said seeing Brett standing there, I laughed as he grabbed my hand pulling me inside. "Well that's a hello." I smiled after he pulled back from kissing me. "Hey." He laughed looking down at me, "I missed you." He said pulling me along to his room. "You saw me yesterday." I replied looking around the house. "So it's just you and Lori in this whole house?" I asked, he nodded, "Yeah. It's not as bad as you'd think, neither of us are hardly ever home, we're always with friends or at school." He said dropping himself on his bed.

"Or your girlfriend." I added on laying next to him. He hummed in agreement holding me closer, I sat up a little bit and moved my self up higher on the bed so I was laying eye to eye with him. Randomly I kissed him, catching him off guard. He didn't hesitate kiss me back though.

I shrieked into the kiss as he rolled over and got on top of me, I couldn't help but laugh as his hands ran up my sides. He pulled away, breathing slightly heavy, "What's so funny?" He asked, smiling at me as I was still laughing, "It tickled." I said like a little girl. He laughed slightly shaking his head. "Way to ruin the moment." He pouted, glancing down at me. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck, gently I pulled him down to meet my lips again, this time it wasn't as rough, it was slow and loving. He smiled pulling back and laying next to me again, "That's better." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah." I sighed into his chest. He laughed at me kissing the top of my head.

"I'm not letting you fall asleep on me that quickly." He announced pulling me up after we laid there in silence for a while, "Brett." I whined as he dragged me all the way back downstairs. "Aurora." He mocked, "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Well seeing as I was a week late about asking you out so we missed the prom, we should have our own little one here." He stated, I smiled at him as he held out his hand. "M'lady?" He asked poshly, "Why of course my kind sir." I laughed taking his hand. He laughed at my response but none the less pulled me into him placing his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know, people look at you and think your going to be a tough guy but you're really a softy." I smirked up at him causing him to roll his eyes, "Only for you." He winked. This time causing me to roll my eyes, "I'm glad." I answered truthfully. He took one of my hands holding it above my head and twirled me, I laughed after I stopped, I grabbed his arm from being dizzy. "We're so-" I cut myself off hearing someone pounding on the door, Brett looked confused and went to see who it was, cautiously I followed behind him.

"Scott." I sighed seeing his bike in the driveway, I grew confused again seeing a car parked behind him, Brett finally opened the door. "Scott, what are you doing here?" I asked staring at him as he stuttered out words, "Don't freak out." He said and then I saw a man walking up behind him, my eyes widened as the man and I stared at each other. "Dad." I whispered, if anything I was more angry then happy, he just up and leaves for years and then walks back in like it was nothing. Subconsciously I had happiness about this but me being two years younger then Scott I don't remember him very much but Scott remembers it fluently and that hurts him so in turn it hurts me.

I grabbed Brett's hand as Scott and my dad stepped into the house. "Nice to meet you." Brett mumbled knowing about my dads history, he knew I didn't seem to thrilled about this, so obviously he's going to be protective of me, Scott too. "You are?" My dad asked Brett, holding his hand out to shake. Brett shook his hand briefly, "My names Brett, sir." He said politely, "My boyfriend." I added on, squeezing his hand. Brett smiled down at me quickly and then turned his attention back to my father.

My dad nodded skeptically, making me scoff inwardly. He's got no right to judge Brett. "I can't believe how much you guys have changed." He said looking back and forth between Scott and I, "Can you give us a minute?" I whispered to Brett apologetically, this was his house after all, "Yeah." He replied kissing my temple and giving a nod to Scott, he nodded in return. Brett trudged upstairs leaving us three McCall's to our selves...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

432K 12.6K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
351K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...