He Wants Me

By Escape_x

It started at a party. Not one of those adolescent parties where all the kids get drunk and make cliché mist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part 1)
Chapter 19 (Part 2)

Chapter 11

39.7K 1K 80
By Escape_x

Chapter 11

(This chapter is dedicated to SupermansKryptonite9 for her lovely message. Thankyou so much<3)

As soon as I felt his lips touch mine, I completely lost control. I lost control of my mind, my body... my hands. His lips moved urgently against mine and a growl, deep and low, escaped from him which made my body hum in delight. It felt like he gave me a shock, my body tingled and throbbed everywhere he touched and his lips fit so perfectly with mine. My hands wandered over his chest and over his sculptured shoulders until I reached his hair and I pushed my body even closer into his. His body responded to mine Immediately, and I felt his hands at the tops of my thighs making me yearn for him even more, if that was even possible! I gasped involuntary when I felt my feet leave the ground and my legs wrapped themselves around his hips on there own accord as he pushed me against the side of his truck. My mind was in a state of euphoria by being this close to Jex. 

“I need you so much, Nina.” Jex all but growled, his voice was thick with lust and before I could respond, his lips attacked mine again with much more purpose. I was right there with him on that one. His lips moved against mine, and I smiled against his mouth as it became softer and more... tender. I forgot about reason, and how this was moving incredibly fast. Screw logic. This felt right

 Forced to come apart for breath, Jex rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily, our breaths mingling in the little space between us.

Wow.

“Come on, let’s get you home.” He whispered, his lips brushing against mine once more. I couldn’t help the pang of disappointment in my chest as he opened the car door. Nodding, I somehow ignored the daze I was in and managed to climb into the car. I didn’t want to leave him. Now I had let him get close, I didn’t want him to go too far. I wanted to figure outthis whole mate thing. Even though I hadn’t fully accepted the idea of him being a werewolf, I was willing to get through it. 

“Nina?”

I mean, was that crazy? Did it matter that he was a werewolf?

Hell no. 

 “Nina!” Jex’s urgent tone brought me back out of my head, and I looked over to him with a small smile on my lips. His eyes were darkened and his lips swollen after our heavy making out. The thought that he was just as affected by me than I was of him made me happy. His hair was sticking up in different angles thanks to my roaming hands, and he had never looked more gorgeous.

“Ahem.” Jex coughed, raising an eyebrow. His lips were tilted in a knowing grin. Damn him.

“Mhm.” I murmured, my eyes meeting his.

“You need to tell your dad that you’ll be moving in with me.” He said, turning out onto the road.

“Yea- Woah. Excuse me?” My heart jumped, and my mouth dropped open in shock. “Moving in? Why on earth would I do that?” I gaped. He couldn’t be serious. Was the kiss that good? 

... Yeah it was actually.

“Look. We’re mates. And I don’t want to be apart from you any longer. I’ve given you space-”

“Barely!” I gasped, but he continued,

“-And it would really ease my conscious if I knew where you were all the time.”

All the time?!” I couldn’t believe this. I wouldn’t let him control me. No way. 

“I’m going to be alpha soon, and I need to know you’ll be safe.” He looked at me then, his amber eyes pleading.

Alpha? That explained his controlling, possessive behaviour I guess. Oh crap, so if he isn’t alpha yet, is he gonna get worse? Shaking my head, I tried to keep a hold on my resolve. There is no way I could move in with him. My dad would never allow it! 

Ooooh, so that’s why Jex was taking me home.

“Jex, I understand that we’re mates, but there is no way on heaven-and-earth-and-anywhere-in-between that my dad will let me move in with you.” I rushed out in one breath, my hands tightly gripping the arms of the seat.

“Well then i’ll have to convince him.” Jex muttered, an evil tint to his voice. Uh-oh. That didn’t sound good.

“No no no no. Please don’t use any alpha-mojo on my dad! He’s just a naive, innocent man!” I whined, gripping onto his arm (subtly relishing in the bulge of muscles that flexed beneath my grip). It wasn’t that the idea of living with Jex didn’t appeal to me, because believe me. It did. It just scared me. The rush of emotions that seemed to swirl inside me towards Jex was crazy. Is this what everyone felt? Jex rolled his eyes, and kissed me on the mouth quickly. 

“You’re moving in with me. And no, you don’t have a say in it.” He said, abruptly ending the discussion. 

Yeah. Right.

I huffed, silently fuming and crossed my arms across my chest. This was not over. Jex seemed pleased with himself, but I ignored him and rested my head against the window. 

As we pulled up in front of my house, I looked back at Jex. My eyes held what I hoped was a firm warning, but he didn’t seem fazed.

“Can I meet your dad?” He asked, flashing a cheeky grin. I almost laughed at his expression but masked it as hard as I could. Ignore the face, ignore the face! 

I looked to the sky as if silently pondering his request until looking back to him. 

“No.” I said quickly, and then jumped out the car. I sprinted down the driveway as fast as I could, although knowing he could catch up to me easily.

“That wasn’t nice.” His voice purred in my ear and I jumped with shock. Shaking off my frantic heartbeat, I stormed forward and to the door.

“Fine.” I shrugged. “But he’s not home yet so you’ll have to wait for him to get back from his trip.” I smiled in achievement. Dad would absolutely freak out if Jex mentioned moving in. Especially since he hasn’t even met him yet! Thank god he’s not home.

 Jex nodded, smirking knowingly. The menace. I could already feel the apprehension scuttling through my bones at the thought of him meeting dad. I had no idea how dad would react. He was pretty cool most of the time, but he was also pretty protective when it came to boys. 

Jex reached down and gripped my hand, beaming innocently at me. I just scowled at him and rolled my eyes, slowly opening the door to my house. 

Just as I opened it however, it was slammed shut right in my face.

Confused, I blinked back my initial shock, before looking over to jex’s hand, squeezed tightly on the door handle. His face was pale and he was rigidly still. 

“Um Jex? Are you ok?” I asked, putting my hand over his to open the door. He was so tense I thought he would break my hand, but I ignored the pain and searched his face. What was his problem? His head whipped to mine and his eyes narrowed. 

It looked like he was about to say something, until the door swung open to reveal my dad on the other side of the door.

“Nina! What are you doing?” He asked, smiling warmly at me. 

“Dad?” I stated surprised. “What are you doing back, I thought you were away on business?” I looked at Jex nervously and back at my dad who was eyeing Jex. He didn’t seem too surprised he was here though, which I took as a good sign. A curious smile graced his lips as he spoke “Who might this be?”

“Umm dad, this is Jex, my... boyfriend.” I cringed at my choice of words. Oh god this is so embarrassing! I didn’t even know what we were to each other but I just presumed from the whole mate-thing. I felt Jex squeeze my hand so I glanced at him, and from the look on his face I would say he was happy about my referral to him. 

However when I looked at my dad again I noticed none of them made any advance to introduce each other.

I looked between the two of them, waiting for them to greet each other or do that weird fist pump thingy but nothing happened. They were just staring at each other.

“Dad?” I pleaded with my eyes for him to do something. 

He looked down at mine and Jex’s joined hands and smiled slightly, but I just looked at him confused. 

Jex squeezed my hand before releasing it and taking a slight step forward. I didn’t miss the way both him and my dad puffed there chests out slightly at his advance, like they were in competition. 

“Nice to meet you Mr. Whyte.” Jex extended his hand and my dad shook it. I released the breath I was holding, just glad that the silence was over. Their reaction was...weird.

“Pleasures all mine. You’re Ian’s son, right?” My dad seemed to already know the answer but I was just glad they were talking. 

“Yep.” Jex answered tightly. I wasn’t sure why his mood had changed all of a sudden and my body ached to relieve his stress. It took all my will power not to reach up and rub his shoulders, but I held back, not wanting to freak my dad out.

“Well, why don’t you both come in?” My dad aimed the question at Jex and relief flooded my body that my dad was welcoming him. He’s Letting him in the house. That’s a good sign!

I smiled reassuringly at Jex who looked slightly unsure about the situation. I was beyond confused. He’s the one who desperately wanted to meet my dad mere minutes ago!

I walked into the house with Jex following behind me and headed after my dad into the kitchen. I took two steps inside our retro style kitchen when I suddenly felt my body being roughly pulled behind Jex, who stood in front of me protectively. 

What just happened? 

I stepped out from behind Jex apprehensively and nearly jumped when I noticed the man sitting at our dining table. He was leaning back in the chair like he owned the place and he looked... scary. 

He was handsome, I must admit, not Jex handsome obviously, however his jet black hair and black attire made him seem like he belonged in some kind of gang. 

I looked over at my dad questioningly but he was just casually leaning against the counter, sipping on his tea like nothing was weird about this situation. 

He seemed to have finally caught onto the unsettlingly atmosphere because he put his mug down and realisation spread across his face.

“Ah yes, Nina this is my business partner,” He looked towards the man at our table who stood up with a smug expression on his face which I immediately found intimidating. His dark stubble and jet black hair gave him a tough exterior. Not to mention his eyes. They were so brown the were almost black. 

“Marcus this is my daughter Nina and her boyfriend, Jex Landon.”

From the way Marcus was glaring at Jex and the shift in Jex’s posture, I would say that this wasn’t their first encounter. And from the way Jex was looking at him, I would say they didn’t like each other very much. I didn’t understand Jex’s reaction to him, but I didn’t blame him. There was something off about Marcus.

~*~*~*~*

A/N: Thankyou for reading! I'm so sorry this took so long to go up, but i've been on holiday and there was no internet so I couldn't update! But good news, i'm back and have loads of free time! = More updates ;)

You guys are so amazing. You all are so supportive and im glad that you like my story <3

The picture on the side is Marcus----> 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 656 20
“So you’re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?” “No, you are allowed to love, just not him.” My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...
152K 4.8K 13
I turned to go inside but ran into a wall in stead. A wall that had hands, I found out when they caught me from falling. looking up I saw that it was...
1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
169K 4.4K 26
If you enjoy this story please check out my rewritten version on my profile. Landon stood up and pressed Lyla against the wall so she couldn't escap...