The Evil One, The Smart One...

By lovingthedaydream

This story is discontinued. (Y/N). They're insane. Light. He's evil. L. He's amazingly brilliant. What will... More

THE BACKSTORY: PART ONE.
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
chapter whatever

BACKSTORY: PART 2

3.1K 105 58
By lovingthedaydream

"KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA! WHO...NO, WHAT ARE YOU?!" (Y/N) screamed. "I am Fluga, a shinigami. You are the age now for you to know the truth." Fluga said calmly. "Your parents, (M/N) and (D/N), adopted you when they found you on the street. Your real parents- or parent- is me." Fluga said. (Y/N) put their (H/C) hair behind their ear. "O-okay... m-mom..." they stuttered, when they realized it was getting dark out. "I have to go home now... my mom and dad must be worried about me....." they said as they got up and headed home.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE KILLJOYS~

When (Y/N) got home, they saw their dad dead in the living room and their mom dead in the bathtub, with blood everywhere. Then they saw notes by their corpses saying the same thing. "Your welcome.
~Fluga"

(A/N: Sorry it's so short!! We'll have longer chapters and more POVs next chapter! ≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 287K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 66.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
268K 15.7K 17
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...