The Gilbert Sister // The Vam...

By Miatmk

In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are gri... More

Hello Readers !
Pilot 1
Pilot 2
The Night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties
You're Undead to me
Lost Girls
Candles
History Repeating
The turning point
Bloodlines
Unpleasentville
Children Of The Damned
Fool Me Once
A Few Good Men
There Goes the Neighborhood
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founders Day
Hey guys !

Haunted

41.9K 834 521
By Miatmk

Chapter Ten

"I got your costumes" Caroline skipped over to me and Bonnie. It's kinda the thing just me, Bonnie, and Caroline do. Since me and Bonnie could care less about Halloween Caroline bought our costumes for us. "Go ahead and take a look" Caroline was always excited for Halloween.

"Seriously?" I look at Bonnie's costume and couldn't contain my laughter. Caroline had picked a witch costume "Caroline really?" Bonnie questioned her "Hey isn't this the one you got from Damon?" I looked at the necklace in Bonnie's hand and it was really old fashioned.

"Yup wear it, toss it, I don't care. I just want it gone." Caroline said leaning against the lockers.

I didn't even get to look at my costume so I took it out and was totally confused "What is this Caroline?" her face lit up as she watched me unfold my costume.

"It's a vampire costume" I groaned and pushed it back into the bag.

"No no Caroline ugh are you serious" I've had enough vampires in my life.

"Hey do we know what Elena's costume is?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed Caroline and Bonnie's arm and pulled them with me.

"Come on lets get to class"

"Are you serious?!" I heard Jeremy yell from down stairs and I'm assuming he is yelling at Elena.

"Your can't keep me away from her" I hear as I walk into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Both of my siblings looked at me "Jeremy why are yelling at Elena?"

"Because Elena expects me to stay away from Vicky!" I sighed understanding my sister. She looked at me for help and I sighed.

"Look Jer Vickie is a bad influence" he looked shocked I would even say anything to go against him.

"You and Vickie were really close you understand and know her more than anyone Nina!" He yelled stomping in front of my face.

"I know and I still love Vickie like a sister but I don't want to be her sister if she is going to hurt my twin brother!"

His eyes teared up "I love you Jeremy but if you go try to find Vickie I'll-"

"WHAT ! What will you do?" He yelled making me jump. He just sighed and walked out the kitchen. Elena stood frozen until we heard the front door slam shut.

"Should we leave him?" Elena was worried I could see how her face was pale and she looked exhausted.

"I don't care anymore sis I'm just tired"

"Apple Cider for the ladies" Tyler stands in front of me, Bonnie and Caroline. Both who are dressed up in different witch costumes. As for me I was dressed as a vampire. Caroline made me put a streak of white hair just to add affect and a fake bite mark on my neck that had fake blood. I just hope Stefan or Damon don't see me like this. That would be embarrassing.

"NO way last year I was hung over until Thanks Giving" Bonnie says making Caroline and Tyler laugh.

Caroline smiled "Light weight" making Bonnie scoff. "I'm going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with" she said taking the glass from Tyler.

They all look at me "No way I don't drink remember" they all laugh and Tyler raises his glass bumping it with Caroline's glass.

"I'm with Caroline" Tyler said smiling brightly.

"Guys I'm gonna go see where Elena is" I said remembering my worried sick sister.

I rushed in side the school to see Matt dressed in last years costume. "Matt!" I called over the loud music. He turned around and looked at me and immediately smiled.

"Hey! I love your costume" he yelled trying to get his voice of the loud music too.

"Thanks, you came with last years?"

"Yeah, I didn't know I was coming until like one minute ago" I looked at him confused and he sighed.

"Vickie she wanted to come" my eyes went wide 'Does Elena know!? What if-!'

"Matt where is she?" he shrugged and thats when I ran away from him. I frantically looked for my sister. "ELENA!" I yelled people began to stare but I didn't care all I was thinking about was Elena and if she had come face to face with Vickie.

I looked everywhere but she was no where to be seen. "Nina?" I turned to see a worried Stefan. His his were wide and he looked me over once "Are you ok I heard you scream Elena's name?" I sighed and nodded.

"I'm fine but I can't find my sister or Vickie!" I said I was shaking and looking around frantically. "Stefan what if she hurts Elena!"

Stefan shook his head "I won't let her I promise" he said taking my hand. "I'm gonna go look for Elena stay inside it's safe here" I nodded and he walked away. When Stefan is worried he can't hide it his emotions always show.

I saw a 'Exit' door and opened it running outside completely ignoring what Stefan had said to me before. "VICKIE NO!" I heard Elena scream I looked around frantically.

I heard Elena scream once again and along with it a huge crash. I saw Elena laying in a pile of wood and I screamed out to her "Elena!" I was ran to her and she screamed as I was pulled back by an amazing force who held my hair and pulled me down to the ground.

"Let her go!" I heard Stefan as the hand tangled in my hair was no longer there I scrambled to my feet. I ran to Elena to see a claw mark on her arm and her hip bleeding really bad.

"Elena oh my god" Vickie ran away and I looked at Stefan.

"Go inside she's still here!" He yelled and I nodded taking my sisters arm.

"Jeremy?" I saw Jeremy frantically trying to open the door to get inside.

"Help me get this door open!" he yelled and I nodded as Elena was wincing because of the pain in her hip. Jeremy was suddenly pulled back.

"Jeremy!" Vickie took a hold on Elena and hissed at me.

"You! Your special to him so maybe I'll kill you first than your sister!" Vickie yelled at me. She was talking to me? Who am I special to?

"Let my sister go you psycho bitch!" I ran at Vickie with all the strength I had. She suddenly pushed Elena on the ground ready to attack me.

I gasped as she took me in her arms and bit into my neck. I had never felt that much pain in my life. I had never screamed in agony like this either. It was like a never ending pain throughout my body. But, just like it came so suddenly, it was all gone and Vickie had let go of me.

I heard her gasp in pain. She looked confused and didn't have the horrifying monstrous face anymore. I looked at the wood piercing her chest. I was shaking but so was she. This is how vampires die. A stake to the heart. "VICKIE!" I heard Jeremy yell. I looked to who had pierced Vickie and it was Stefan who had pierced Vickie through the chest.

Jeremy was continually yelling her name and Stefan held him back as she fell on her side tears streaming down her grey face. Veins were covering her body they and her skin was gray. "VICKIE!"

I stood frozen while listening to Elena's heavy breathing. "Stefan take them home!" he nodded taking Jeremy by the arm and coming to take me to. The second he came close to me I screamed.

"Don't touch me!" his eyes went wide and Elena looked at me with sad eyes. "Don't touch me" I whispered. He nodded leaving me and Elena with Vickie's dead body.

"Damon I need your help" was the last thing I heard from Stefan before he left with Jeremy.

I started to cry and cry not because of the pain in my shoulder but because my friend was on the floor dead. Vickie was always close to me before she began doing drugs and taking my brother down with her. Elena hasn't said anything to me but sat next to Vickie. After a few minutes I heard foot steps and looked to see Damon coming to us.

"You should leave" he said to Elena. She had just noticed him as she looked up her face turned red. She was furious. She stood up and looked at me. I was just watching them not saying anything. I was tired and bleeding and starting to get light headed.

"You did this" She said whispering to him "This is all your fault!" She screamed making me flinch. She pushed him but it made no difference he was to strong. He hadn't moved one inch. Elena tried again this time going in for a slap but he quickly grabbed her arm.

"Damon stop!" he head snapped to look at me. His eyes grew wide but just an inch as he looked at my neck.

"None of this matters to me Nina" he looked away from me and down to Vickie letting Elena's arm go. "None of it"

"How can this not matter to you Damon!" I yelled at him "It matters and you know it!" He stares at me with no emotion.

"Like I said none of it" he looks at my neck "Go home your bleeding. I'm holding my self back from ripping your head off right now in the parking lot" my eyes widened and I can't lie anymore. I'm scared. No horrified. I'm horrified of Damon Salvatore.

Elena came to me and grabbed my arm while glaring at Damon. We walked away from him as he picked up Vickie's lifeless body.

"HEY hey Elena!" Matt came rushing towards us. I hid my neck with my hair. "Hey what happened?" I couldn't even speak. I couldn't lie to Matty.

"Some idiot spilled fake blood all over us" he nodded looking at us suspiciously.

"Uh anyways have you guys seen Vickie" Elena froze and shook her head.

"No Matt I haven't sorry" he sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair. He was stressed and tired I just couldn't be here anymore.

"Your a good brother Matt" I said quietly and he looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"Thanks Nina"

***

Once me and Elena arrived at home Stefan was there waiting and with out even giving him a glance I rushed inside the house closing the front door. I rushed up the stairs and saw that Jeremy's door was open.

"Jer?" he looked at me, tears rolling down his cheeks his hands shaking the last time I saw him like this was when mom and dad died. I walked into his room and was attacked by him. He cried into my shoulder hugging me tightly.

"Nina are you ok?" he whispered to me still hugging me tightly.

"No Jer I'm not" he let go and sighed.

"I should be the strong one here and look we both are a mess" I nodded and silently began to cry. He looked at me "You've been crying a lot lately sis" I nodded rubbing my eyes. "Now it's my turn to let you cry on my shoulder"

"I just don't get it Jer" he wiped the tears from my cheeks and listened "So many people are dying around me..... I can't take it anymore" he nodded and quickly took me into his arms.

"I know Nina I know"

"I'm sorry about Vickie Jer"

"Yeah I'am too"

I let him go and stood up "Good night Jeremy" I kissed his forehead.

"Good night Nina"

I walked to the shower. Taking off all my clothes and going into a nice hot shower. As soon as the water touched my skin I let out a huge breath my bones relaxed and I didn't even think about the stinging in my neck.

3rd pov

Elena Gilbert stood on to the front porch standing away from Stefan. Stefan Salvatore could hear Nina crying and he felt horrible. He would have never thought to care about Nina. She wasn't Elena and the only person he had wanted to meet was Elena. But when he met little Gilbert. Innocent and sweet he couldn't not care for her. She was like a little sister he never had and as he heard her cry he felt even more dead inside than he truly was.

"You ok?" Elena asked her voice very hoarse. Stefan looked up to see Elena still in her costume. He looked at her with sad eyes.

"Yeah. Are you?" he asked back looking at the scratches on her arms. Elena shook her head and walked towards him giving him a passionate huge. He hugged back with the same passion he felt her heart beat and her slow heavy breathing.

"I don't think Jeremy and Nina can take this anymore" she began to cry "So many people are dying Stefan. They're just a kids who have lost so many people dear to them"

He took hold of her shaking hands. "Elena I feel horrible what can I do to help?" he asked quietly.

She looked into his eyes "Can you make them forget?"

Stefan Salvatore was shocked. Could he do it? Was he strong enough?

"Elena I don't know if I can"

"Please Stefan I just want them to forget everything's that happened" she pleaded to Stefan "They aren't strong enough Stefan soon they will break and will never be able to be fixed again"

"But Elena even if I did it wouldn't it be unfair to them. Because of how I live Elena I'm not strong enough for that power" Elena sighed letting go of Stefan's hands.

"I can do it" Elena new that dark voice. It belonged to the man she despised. The man to caused all the destruction happening in her life. "If you truly want me to do this, I'll do it"

Elena looked at both brothers and stopped to look at Damon with both hateful and sad eyes. "Yes this is what I want"

"What do you want them to know?" Damon says slowly walking to Elena.

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!!!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I know I did!

Any questions? I don't really edit that much but sometimes when I'm bored I'll go back and just re read the chapter so.

Who do you guys ship?

And thank you so much for 3.6K reads I'm so happy! Never gotten this much reads ever! I'm so happy thank you to all my readers!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment &

Share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
193K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
45.3K 916 28
You've heard of Katherine Pierce and Elena Gilbert, but do you know the story of her twin sister Veronica Gilbert. Ronnie is clueless of the supernat...
74K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...