Brother Bonds BoyxBoy

By XxSecretOfMinexX

Keith is gay and has a boyfriend named Reece, he's perfect, protective and loving, but Reece is soon forgotte... More

Brother Bonds BoyxBoy

Chapta 2

1K 32 10
By XxSecretOfMinexX

Okays, so this is dedicated to Waffle because I think I owe it to her because I think I killed her wiff my dirty talk AHEM play dough... lol ;) She knows what imma talkin' 'bout! 8)

Okay so I has the urge to call this chapta: Like A Virgin.  You'll all see why. Oh and I is very berry sorry cause this is kinda a funny filler. I need to work on a damn plot. But I just started my GCSE's (imma Northern Irish peoples) And if anyone else is doing them, then they know how hard it can be. I mean, it is now 00:19 am and I still has meh Art to complete...yeah, I lact deadlines. A reason why I never make them on here. :P

NO MORE TALKIN' MY SEXY BICHES!!! *smirks* You can only wish you were owned by this piece of sexy-ness! ;)

PEACE MERPEEPS!

Chapter 2

I woke to feel a cold chill brushing my arms. Confused to the mystery cold I looked around, searching for the culprit. I was in my room, but I was not in my bed. Oh no. Well this is never a good sign…

What? What happened last night? Did I…did we? No. Never. I would never cheat on-

REECE! The whole of yesterdays events came rushing back. My half brother Tristan is here. He teased me. He comforted me. He held me. But I had completely forgotten all about my Reece. How though? I could never make two minutes without some thoughts of him violating my mind before. I blame Tristan. Yep. It’s all his fault. Bad, bad Tristan!

He comes in here like he’s all that, and mocks me, and acts like a right jerk. Him and those intimating stormy eyes and his shiny, yet slightly messy brown hair and his hot muscles and that sexy ass and, and…

WHAT AM I THINKING?!

No think of Reece. His lovely soft tan skin and his soft dark brown eyes and short spiky brown hair and his strong jaw and long amazing fingers from years of playing the piano. He’s got the muscles too, from the gym. He’s smart and has a killer charm. He’s mine and Im his. Yep. My wonderful and perfect Reece.

I didn’t even notice myself nodding until I heard a deep, sensual chuckle coming from behind me. Slowly I inched my head round to see a shirtless God at my balcony.

“Shut your mouth or you’ll catch flies,” the God said. Wait, God’s don’t say stuff like that. Right? Aw now Im confused.

“Sorry,” I whispered. Blushing, I closed my mouth, and got out of his bed. Tristan. This glorious God is Tristan. Jeez I have got to stop these type of thoughts. But maybe I can just look at him, but not touch. That would be okay, Reece wouldn’t mind that. I hope. In fact I bet he’d probably join me.

“Silly Keith, don’t apologise for something like that,” Tristan said.

I turned towards my wardrobe to hide the blush that was forming like a freaking rash all over my face.

I pulled out the first things that I could, thanking my days that it was the summer holidays. I ended up with a plain red tee-shirt and knee length jean shorts, and a pair of red converse, then I was of for my shower.

After my um entertaining shower I quickly went to my room to get my ipod but, like I do with all doors, I forgot to knock. Mostly because Madonna’s Like A Virgin was playing full blast.

The scene I walked into: Tristan. In boxers. Dancing.

And boy can he dance.

But something tells me with his moves, he’s anything but a virgin. His movements were so erotic that I got happy. Really happy.

At the end of his performance I clapped, for two reasons, he’s a great dancer, and he’s embarrassed me more than enough times. But to my dissatisfaction all he did was lift his wonderful lips into a rather irresistible smirk and walked towards me.

He stopped an inch in front of me and leaned down.

“You liked that did you?” he whispered, his breath blowing over my lips. I licked my lips and swallowed. Completely speechless. My heart was pounding like a jungle drum.

I nodded. Knowing I probably looked like a complete idiot I blushed, a deep red.

“Well then you should join me,” his smirk only widened when I gasped softly.

As he was about to reach for me I left. I couldn’t imagine what might happen if we were both in our boxers dancing sensually the way he was.

“Maybe later,” he called after me.

Gulping I searched for my phone and found it on the kitchen table. Without so much as a good-bye, I left the house and began walking down the street, towards Reece’s house.

I needed to see him.

*

“What’s wrong love?” Reece asked softly. How did he always know when something was wrong? He must have some kind of spy cam implanted in my mind. But then again, if he did, he’d have broken up with me dew to the thoughts I’ve had about Tristan. I basically cheated on him in my dreams last night.

I cleared my throat, “My…uh Tristan,” Oh shit. Did I just…? “My brother Tristan!” I forced out a laugh but with my luck, it sounded as fake as it felt not to mention extremely shaky.

He eyed me suspiciously before smiling the warm, comfortable smile that used to make me melt, but now? Nothing. Oh god.

Great, now all I could picture was Tristan dancing. He’s not a virgin. So not a virgin. Keith Jr was getting a little bit hard at the mental image…

I finally stopped my train of thought. It was Tristan…minus the boxers.

Why hello again Keith Jr…

Oh shit.

My half brother makes me hard.

“You okay love?” I shot my eyes back to…to…Reid? Reg? Reese? Reece? Re- REECE! I can’t believe I forgot my own boyfriend’s name. I mean, who does that?

Me obviously.

Me the nerd me.

Me the non orange vegetable eater me.

Me like, virgin me.

Like Tristan’s dance…Kill. Me. Now.

How can I get over this?

“Yeah, just a lot on my mind is all,” I shrugged at Reece. Finally remembering where I was.

Then out of no where, I was lying on Reece’s soft cushiony bed, with him hovering above me, with a smirk on his face.

“Maybe I could help with that…”

Then, his lips devoured mine. Now that I was thinking about it. His kisses were sloppy, kinda like my dead dog, Waffle. Apparently it was killed with dirty talk. My doing? Nope, im as innocent as can be. Maybe it was Ashley. She’s got the dirtiest mind to have ever entered this world.

I pushed Reece off of me and darted away. I ran out the house without looking back. Okay, maybe I could have dealt with that a little better. Okay, a lot better.

Damn, im still hard from earlier. God, this is so embarrassing. Imagine running threw the streets in the early mourning with a freaking hard on?! For all to see. I need relief. I guess I kinda need Tristan for this. But, will he do anything about it?

One way to find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well babes, how was that? I know, I know...whens the dirty stuff start? Well, maybe (maybe being the keyword here my baby merpeople) BTW are baby mermen and merwomen sea horsies? :/ Imma slightly...VERY confused on that thought... AHH SNIPPER ATTACK!

ALSO!!!! PREPARE FOR SOME UPCOMING DRAMA...AND yummy boyxboy action *wiggles eyebrows like a worm* <-- I wishies I could do that! TAKE COVER ANOTHER SNIPPER ATTACK!!!

Waffle? *pop* My head did another lame explostion. -_-

LOVE YOU MY WONDERFUL MINIONS!

xx

*Grins evily* Sweet dreams my lovlies...yes...yes, wonderful dirty dreams. WET ones... about our sexy Tristan....Like a virgin...touched for the very first time...like a virrrrgin! Yeah! Man I would rock Maddona's socks off! (-_- not in that way you dirty sexy bitchy peeps)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 21K 14
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.3M 80.8K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
707K 46.5K 56
သေလမ်းကိုလျှောက်ရမယ်ဆိုရင်တောင်မောင့်ကိုချစ်ဖို့ရွေးချယ်မယ်
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...