But She's Black (BWWM)

By PoeeticJustice

The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeo... More

Prologue
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Travis
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Im back
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
BOOK 2
SEQUEL - who woke ??
SEQUEL IS OUT

02

11.4K 542 83
By PoeeticJustice

||Liyah||

Deja - Girl who was that ? She asked referring to white boy making me shrug as we walked off .

Deja - Girl he was fine ! I shook my head

Deja - What ? Bitch you didn't see him ? Probably the finest white boy I ever seen ! And them eyes !  Girl ,  them eyes would make my inner hoe come out . I'll drop my thongs so mf qui-

Me - girl chill I said busting into laughter
She too much .
Deja - You ain't see him for real ? she asked
Me - I wasn't paying attention I told her honestly and I caint with racist mfs I said annoyed .
Her face dropped
Deja - What you mean ?
Me - Nothing , it don't matter . I'm not finna let some irrelevant mfs get to me . Simple . I said dismissing the conversation looking down at Layla as she was fighting to keep her eyes open so I picked her up .
Me - Hungry mama ?
She nodded resting her head against my shoulder
I kissed her cheek as we walked out the mall .

Deja pulled up to this well known , expensive restaurant and we got out taking a seat .

I wiped Lay hands down and we ordered .
We sat back laughing and I seen a 'help wanted' sign making me get up .

I walked into the house seeing my mom knocked out sleep on the couch .

I pulled some cover onto her body and quietly went into my room with Lay , I know she's tired .

I layed besides her and closed my eyes , in hopes to go to sleep

I heard hard loud knocks on the door making me groan as I walked to it before it could wake my mama up .

I stood on my tippy toes looking through the peep hole , seeing the landlord .

Me - hey Mr . Smith I told him as I opened the door

Smith - Hello Aaliyah . Where's your mother ? I need to talk to her .

Me - She's sleeping right now .
Look of sorrow clouded his vision as he handed me a letter

I opened it
Me - wait . Where getting evicted ?

Smith - I'm sorry

Me - Wait how much she owe you ?

Smith - 1,000 2 months rent . I'm sorry I caint keep giving he-

Me - it's ok I understand I'll have it by - Friday I said seeing today was Wednesday.

He shot me a look
Smith - that's all I'm giving you .

I sighed in relief
Me -That's all I need ! Thank you .

He nodded and walked out .
I shut the door and tears rolled down my cheeks seeing I only had one option , unless I wanted to be homeless with my mother and sister .

I walked to the room and put on some black jeans , black shirt and hoodie with my black worn out converses before dressing Lay and putting her sleepy body on my hip .

I wrote my mom a note and kissed her cheek before stepping out of the house , out the apartment door and onto the cold dark streets .

It's almost 11 PM .
I dropped Lay off at Deja's mama house before I proceeded to walking to the trap house

*44 minutes later*
I walked onto the doorstep seeing two of the guards .

The pulled out their guns and pointed it to me

Me - I just want to see boss man I stated with no expression in my voice .

A gun don't scare me .

? - for what ? You a little ass girl , go home he spat with venom looking at me then the other guard who chuckled .

I shook my head at the two ugly fat black mfs .

Me - and you a old black mf ? Your point is ?

He looked taken back as he raised his gun
Me - I just wanna see boss man
He kissed his teeth and opened the door for me .

I walked down the house seeing naked woman and shit before I reached boss man office

Boss man - come in his deep voice demanded
I shut the door behind me looking at him as he sat behind his desk .

He probably was about 42 years old . He was darkskinned with a bald head and pretty teeth . He wasn't ugly , just not my type .

His eye brows furrowed
Boss man - why are you here ?
I sat down dropping my head

Me - I need money .

Boss man - no , go home .

Me - please I need money .

Boss man - for what ?

Me - bills I simply stated .

I'm not with all the questioning . Either he gone help me or not ? Otherwise I'll keep this shit moving .

He handed me a book bag filled with some bags of weed , meth and crack .

Boss man - bring me my money or that's your ass .

Me - gotcha I said sliding it onto my back before walking to the door .

I knew what he was capable of .

Me even thinking about playing with his money or drugs was invalid .

I hate I gotta do this but , this my last resort and me and my family gotta eat .

Shit . Guess I am a broke black girl .

Time to get on the block and sell these drugs .

vote and comment
do yall like it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
675K 24.2K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
3M 95.2K 51
How (Not) to Date a Pop Star is now published as a Paperback, Hardcover, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! ...
1.4M 85.8K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...