Dial Tones | h.s.

By rumshine

" i've listened to your dial tone over and over again, so much so, that it's starting to sound like i love yo... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
EPILOGUE

[26]

349 14 7
By rumshine

"Hey it's Harry! Leave a message and I'll ring ya' as soon as I can! All the love!"

"Hey it's Niall... I uh, lost my phone somewhere during the pub crawl I'm at. Ro, let me use her phone being the amazing gal she is, so that I could tell you not to wait up because I'll be crashing at her place... I'm sorry... this is weird because it's always been the two of you since we were kids, and now I have to play phone tag between the two of you and it saddens me. She's slipping through your fingers mate, and I know you miss her. I can tell because you always ask how she is and what she's doing, and you still smile at her name. She's part of you buddy, and the sooner you realize that and stop fucking around, the better. Goodnight mate, I love you."

Voicemail Received.

1:58 a.m. July 7, 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...