1D Fan Fictions ♥

By Lookin_For_Somethin

More

º The Cupcake Girl º - Harry Styles •
Take Me As I Am
Sleeping With The Enemy (Harry Styles)
PS, I Love You
When Everything Disappears
Zayn's Best Friend
1Dentity (One Direction Affection: Book 1)
My Lucky Star (One Direction Affection: Book 2)
Kidnapped
Your Good Luck Charm (One Direction) Part One
Who needs Luck? (1D FanFiction) Sequel to You're Good Luck Charm
When Love Gets Complicated [ A One Direction fanfiction ♥ ]
Living With One Direction
More Than This [One Direction FanFic] {Completed}
More Than This (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Lights, Cameras, & Harry Styles
❤My Heart Is Set On You❤ A Harry Styles Fanfiction {Completed}
He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction) ✓
The Step-Brother (Harry Styles Fanfic)
Dancing Styles (Harry Styles Fanfic) (Watty Awards 2012)
Fanboy [NARRY]
After
Marcel

Take A Trip To Paris - A One Direction Fanfiction

63 1 0
By Lookin_For_Somethin

Avery's been through heartbreak and unbearable torture, leaving her emotionally scarred. Her rich older brother, Jason, forces her on a solo trip to Paris for a few weeks. she feels like it's a dream come true. But once she gets on that plane her life changes in an instant. Now she's somehow dragged along with the biggest boy band in the world, travelling to different countries. But Avery falls for one special boy along the way, can she ever love somebody with the past she bares? can she ever trust anyone again? can she love him as much as he loves her? a story packed full of cute romance, humour, suspense and tragedy. it's a fast paced on-the-edge read that'll keep you wanting more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
420K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...