Last Human on Earth

Por Elysabeth_Paige21

What happens when Loganne the last woman on earth meets the last male MIchael? Will they be able to recreate... Más

Last Human on Earth
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

66 3 0
Por Elysabeth_Paige21

ILoganne's pov

Yesterday I heard something in the woods rustling, I thought I saw a flash of a human but I know it could just be a shape shifter so no point in getting my hopes up. Today I am going to the creek to try to cleanse myself of dirt. I doubt it possible but I stink really badly! The woods are such a beautiful place like I have no worries and everything will be alright. Whenever I go into town though well that's a whole other story. All the stores are barren and desolate. The car filled with dust and the swimming pools slimy with mold. The only time I go into town is when needed to get food or shampoo. That's it I'm gonna go bathe now.

Forever Writing,

Loganne

Michael's pov

Ha there! I will find that human if its the last thing I do! Today I found where she lives and I have followed her to the creek I plan on confronting her right-

"Hey you!" she said. "What about me" "Your the last human! Oh My God I'm not alone!" she said starting to get teary. "Yeah, but um what your name?" I already knew but I wanted to see if she trusted me. "Oh sorry. My names Loganne what yours?" she started to shake my hand but I dismissed it with the wave of my own. "My name is Michael." "MIchael, huh. Well Michael its just you and I in the world we think." She said. "Yeah I know its a tad be weird to think we are utterly alone." "Well listen Michael I'm going to bathe now so..." "right, right I'll leave and by the way I know where you live so no need to give me directions." ha that totally freaked her out!

Loganne's Pov

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe all these years when I thought I was alone I really wasn't! I massaged my scalp with the coconut shampoo and cold creek water.  Done with that bath! Oh well I geuss Im just going to sleep now!

Michael's pov

I watch Loganne's peaceful body sleep and hear the soft snores of contentment, I cant help but wonder how does she feel about this whole thing. I sure as heck don't feel that comfortable with the whole thing. That's all for now good night

Seguir leyendo