Big Hero 7

By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Yokai has been defeated and the city of San Fransokyo is safe, Hiro and his friends enjoy being super heroes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

240 14 1
By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Hiro's pov

A few hours past by and I still had nothing, there was crumpled paper all around me and Fred was asleep, I was tired but I needed to have a plan. I thought I had another plan but it just sounded like another fail, I crumpled up the paper and sighed " No ideas... Useless brain" I mumbled and laid my head on the table face down.

I got up and headed to my room to get some more paper cause I already wasted the pile I was using. I opened a cabinet and took out a pile of paper. I headed back downstairs and accidentally bumped into a picture frame, "ow.. I need to watch where I'm going or else I might end up in the hospital" I chuckled.

I bent down and grabbed the picture frame, I hanged it back on the wall and sighed, the picture had my parents, Tadashi, and me, I was just three years old, the picture was taken just 5 hours before my parents died in the car accident, Tadashi was more hurt about it... He stopped talking to me for a while, he never ate and barely slept.

I put my hand on the picture and smiled, I started to think of something, maybe the plan... It looked like a good idea, I held on the paper tightly and went to the table, I started to sketch out my idea, and lets just hope it works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 195 23
It's been two years Big hero 6 defeated Yokai, and Hiro and his friends have become the hero's of San fransokyo but when hiros brother Tadashi is fou...
2.4K 30 11
It's a new year and Hiro and Karmi are adapting to the long-distance relationship life. Of course that comes with several challenges and complication...
3.2K 77 34
When mysterious things begin to happen in the city of San Fransokyo, earthquakes, meteors, and strange men in blue boxes appear, it's up to the Big H...
49K 1.3K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...