✔️ Can You Be My Textmate?

By roseescribbles

COMPLETED: 2017 REVISED: 2023 More

Can You Be My Textmate?
Convo #01
Convo #02
Convo #03
Convo #04
Convo #05
Convo #06
Convo #07
Convo #08
Convo #09
Convo #10
Friendship ✨
Convo #11
Convo #12
Convo #13
Convo #14
Convo #15
Convo #17
Convo #18
Convo #19
Feelings ✨
Convo #20
Convo #21
Convo #20

Convo #16

2.8K 165 4
By roseescribbles

"

Have you ever thought of meeting me in person? "

" Did you call just to ask that? It's seven in the morning for Pete's sake! And I even haven't brush my teeth! "

" Yuck! I never knew that you don't brush your teeth! "

" Aren't you listening?! I said — "

" I know! I know! I was just kidding! Anyway, about the question . . . "

" What question? "

" Have you ever thought of meeting me in person? "

" NO! "

" Woah. That was a quick response. "

" Hey, you're asking me! And I gave you my answer. Why would I want to meet a guy who I just met in phone? I still don't trust you, just so you know."

" We've been talking for a month so . . . don't you think it's time for us to meet? "

" NO! HELL NO! "

" Why not ? "

" Because I . . . I might not act properly when we meet. I mean, I couldn't act properly when I'm around boys, you know? I might end up hurting you. "

" And that's the least thing I want to happen. "

" And what was that supposed to mean ?! "

" That I might die when Serenity, the girl who is not really serene hits me with all might! I still want to live longer, you know? "

" Ha-ha-ha! Very funny, Mr. Pest! Anyways, talk to you later! I still want to sleep. My class starts at eight o'clock in the morning. See ya! "

TOOOOOTT . . .

" Still don't trust me huh? "

***

{ end of the convo }

Short convo. Hey! It's still early for them to chit-chat. She still need to have her beauty sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 158 11
❝𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ...
201K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022
19.2K 1.6K 14
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...
1.6K 81 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...