Best Friend's Father

By sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... More

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
I think you'd be great with a sponge
Girl problems
I like the pain
Cloud Nine
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Something anything
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Fancy
Hopeful eyes
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Judge
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

Say

5.1K 217 112
By sparklehaze

There is so much séx from this point onwards idek why.

Smūt just seemed fitting

=•=

Luke was on the couch when it happened. He was sitting, watching Disney and eating some pretzels when all of a sudden, his mother came out of nowhere (the kitchen) and stood in front of the television with her arms crossed.

That's never a good sign.

"I'll have you know that you are blocking an important part of Gravity Falls," Luke said but immediately regretted it when he saw his mother's eyes narrow.

"I'm sorry," he said

"Tell me who's your boyfriend," she demanded and Luke is frozen still.

He didn't expect that. He didn't want her to find out. He's also horrible at lying.

"Luke tell me now," she says with threatening eyes and Luke is still in panic mode.

He's run out of lies as to were he's been or where he's going. His mother has been on to him all week, asking whenever she got a chance.

"Look Luke, it's fine if you don't want to tell me it's Calum," she said a bit more gentle as she sat down next to him on the couch.

Luke's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull.

"Calum?" He repeated surprised that his mother would think it was him.

"You can't blame me for assuming it's him. You've been best friends with him since diaper age and you always tell me it's Calum's house you're going to and you come back with hickies all the time," she said.

Damn Ashton and his obsession with leaving marks on Luke.

"It's not Calum I swear. We're exactly that, best friends. He's practically a brother," Luke said as he watched his mom's shoulders slouch.

"Then who is it? You don't have to be ashamed," she said a little sad thinking that her son was embarrassed to tell her these things.

"Mom, I'm not ashamed so don't feel bad. I am seeing someone, he is my boyfriend but I don't think we're ready to go public just yet," Luke reluctantly spoke.

"But I'm your mother, I'm not public," she said softly and Luke felt like he did every single thing wrong. His mom looked at him like a kicked puppy and he just felt so guilty.

"No it's just that we're still trying to figure things out. Just know that I'm happy with him and when we're ready you'll know first," Luke said as he wrapped his arm around Liz and kissed her forehead.

"Okay," she replied.

It was quiet for a while and then she burst into tears all of a sudden.

Luke withdrew his hand in a confused haze and started patting her back.

"Mom, oh my gosh. I'm sorry, please don't cry. Don't cry," he repeated while rubbing her back but her tears didn't ease up, they kept flowing.

Luke has noticed the sudden mood swings for a while.

One time he was eating without a table mat on the table and his mother got so angry at him but he didn't understand why, they don't always put on the table mats. Then after yelling at him to the point where he almost cried, she took him in her arms and patted his head while sobbing.

The next time was when Luke got a C in his latest chemistry exam and she spent an hour crying on how she was a bad parent and caused him to fail and it shocked the hell out of Luke because he expected to be yelled at. His happiness didn't last long because she then started yelling at him again.

It was baffling to him that his mother would be in simple conversation and then start crying. Or she'd react to situations differently than how she used to. Not to mention when she was angry, she had enough anger to radiate off her short body for days.

Luke just blamed it on menopause. She was old anyways so he thought this was normal.

"Mom, are you okay?" He asked in what seemed like forever when her cries finally diminished.

"No," she said hesitantly and in that instant, Luke knew she was hiding something from him.

"What's wrong then?" Luke asked

"Promise not to freak out?" She asked looking into his eyes with sad and red ones.

"You can't expect me to react normal when you say things like that," he replied and anticipated the worst.

He expected to hear that his grandmother passed away or that they're moving or that she lost her job maybe he was even expecting to her she was terminally ill but he wasn't expecting what she said.

"I'm pregnant."

Luke stood with a start. Pregnant? Now all the mood swings made sense and all the extra eating she did and the one morning he caught her vomiting made sense.

Luke didn't see why this was a big deal. She was pregnant, he was going to get a little baby brother or sister. He was excited.

Then he remembered it takes two to tango.

"Wait, who's the dad?" He asked confused.

"Luke promise me you wouldn't get mad," she said with a shaky voice.

Luke thought it was a one night stand but his mother didn't seem like the type to do that. Then again, Luke was hardly home to notice if she did go out.

"Mom you're scaring me," he said

"Promise me Luke," she repeated so Luke promised her.

"It's your father. Andrew," she said so soft that Luke almost didn't hear it.

But what she didn't know was that Luke crossed his fingers behind his back.

"My father? As in my father father, the one who you married?" Luke yelled but his mother's silence was all the conformation he needed.

"Why would you have sêx with thy sick bastard?" Luke spoke with utter disgust.

"Luke," his mother said warningly.

"No. You don't remember all the nights he came home drunk. Or all the times he would yell at you for something that wasn't your fault or when he would threaten to hit us. You don't remember that?" Luke shouted backing away from Liz.

"Luke enough!" She yelled back.

It was true. Andrew let alcohol rule and dictate his life. He started to abandon his family on weekends and started spending more times at the rum shops and bars.

When Liz would try to get him involved so they could do a family thing, he'd tell at her and then yell at Luke.

When he was sober, he was the nicest person but one the alcohol drugged his bloodstream he was a devil.

"Don't tell me that. I can't believe you," Luke snapped before running out of the room and down the street.

He came to Ashton's front door only to realize that he was probably at his new apartment and Calum was probably out with Michael leaving Charlie alone and Luke really didn't want to face Charlie but the walk to Ashton's place was way too far.

He reluctantly walked away from the door and sat down by the roadside on the pavement. He dig his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number he learnt by heart.

"Luke?" Ashton said

"Come pick me up. I'm outside Calum's house."

=•=

"Baby boy what's wrong?" Ashton asked the minute Luke got in the car. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was stained with tears. His eyes were getting puffy and closing up like when people cry and his palms had fingerprint marks from where his nails dug into the delicate skin.

"My mom," Luke sobbed into his hands.

"My gem, what happened?" Ashton asked concerned and thinking the worst. He pulled to the shoulder and held Luke in his strong hands instead.

He caressed the younger boy to his chest watching as fresh tears wet his shirt and tried to rub Luke's back in comforting circles.

"She's pregnant," Luke replied when his sobs dialed down to a mellow cry.

"Okay," Ashton said not really sure how or what to do and say. As far as he knew, Liz was divorced as of seven years now.

"My father's the father," Luke said again.

"What?" Ashton asked in absolute shock. Andrew abused alcohol and ruined his family. Ashton was there when Liz divorced him. Ashton was there when he witnessed Andrew raise a hand to his wife. Luke was with Calum. Liz and Ashton tried really hard not to let Luke know Andrew hit Liz that night. They let Luke think that Andrew threatened to hit her.

That's why it was so confusing as to why Liz would go back to Andrew and let alone share the intimacy of séx with him.

"I don't know what to say Luke," Ashton spoke softly as he ran his fingers over Luke's soft knuckles.

"Nether me. I don't even wanna talk about it," Luke choked out and Ashton nodded in understanding.

"That's fine my gem. Let's go back to mine," Ashton said as he pressed a reassuring kiss to Luke's hands before putting one hand on the steering wheel and leaving the other as comfort on Luke's inner thigh.

It was indeed a comforting move and Luke couldn't help the small smile that graced his lips after all the tears because he was so happy with Ashton. So happy that those 'like' butterflies are heading into the 'love' zone.

=•=

It was silent on the drive back to Ashton's apartment. Luke didn't say a word as Ashton parked the car and as they entered the lobby.

Ashton didn't want to push Luke so he let the silence linger until they were out of the elevator and unlocking Ashton's apartment door.

As he shut the door he was blindsided by Luke practically prancing on him like a lion going for its prey.

Lips were met in a hot and wet kiss that was absolute filth. 

Their teeth clanked against each other as they feverishly made out against the wooden door with Ashton holding his gem up and Luke's leg wrapped around his dream's waist.

"Make me forget," Luke said breaking away to pepper kisses along Ashton's jawline.

"I don't understand," Ashton said as he yanked Luke back up for a kiss.

"Fück me. Make me yours daddy. Anything, just make me forget," Luke begged.

Ashton reluctantly pulled away from Luke and let him on his feet.

"I can't my gem. You're precious to me and I'm not gonna let our first time be like this. When you're angry and confused," Ashton said pushing some stray hair back to Luke's disheveled quiff.

"I'm not confused," Luke protested

"Baby boy you are. I want us to both be in the right frame of mind but believe me angel, it's taking everything in me to not push you against this door and make you scream," Ashton said

"You're right. I just don't want to think about it anymore,'' Luke replied

"I have a idea," Ashton said with eyes twinkling mischievously.

He led Luke into his bedroom that had boxes that needed to be unpacked.

He pushed Luke down on to the bed where he landed with a soft thud.

Ashton moved away and pulled a little something out of a box labeled Baby Boy.

He put it behind his back and approached Luke who was propped on his elbows in confusion.

"Daddy?" He asked but his eyes widen with excitement once Ashton pulled the toy out from behind his back.

It was thick, thicker than Ashton. It was not more the five inches and was completely blue. Not a sky blue but a ocean blue that wasn't too dark like the deep waters. It was a perfect match to Luke's azure eyes.

"Do you trust me baby boy?" Ashton asked as he saw Luke eye the toy.

"Of course," Luke said ripping his eyes from the dīldo and locked his ice eyes with Ashton's.

"Then strip for me baby boy," Ashton commanded and Luke was quick to act. He peeled his skinny jeans off and his boxers at once. He tore his shirt off in record speed and laid in the cool sheets of his dream's bed as he watched Ashton get rid of his own shirt and was left with his jeans hanging dangerously low as well as his boxers to reveal a delicious v-line.

"Open your mouth," Ashton said and watched Luke's jaw drop with a smirk.

Luke was expecting a díck in his mouth maybe even Ashton's finger but he wasn't prepared for the silicone dīldo that forced its way down his throat.

"I have no lube so suck well baby boy," Ashton said as he spread Luke's legs open. 

He heard Luke möan around the toy and saw his hołe flutter from the cool room air.

Ashton wasted no time as he bent forward and started to suck on Luke's opening making Luke gag and choke on the dildö from pleasure. 

"Like this baby boy? Like having your throat stuffed while I eât you out?" Ashton teased as he pulled away from Luke. Luke whined in frustration because Ashton was so close to that special spot he's only read about.

He could've felt his dream's tongue not even brush it but come close to it before he retracted.

"Look at you all whiny and desperate for daddy. Enjoy sucking cóck so much you'd take a fake one," Ashton said as he licked a line from Luke's happy trail to his jaw tasting the salt of Luke's skin.

Luke mumbled something around the díldo but Ashton couldn't decipher what he was saying.

"Such a naughty little boy," Ashton said as he kissed all over Luke's face. 

He pulled the toy out of Luke's mouth allowing the younger boy to catch his breath a little before chocking him again. 

Luke gasped and tears sprung into his eyes from pressure on his gag reflex but Luke fought it as he sucked on the head of the fake cočk in his mouth.

"That's right baby boy. So good for daddy," Ashton said as he pumped the toy in and out of Luke's mouth like he was fučking it.

He pushed it in all the way and let it stay as he went back down to his favorite little pink hole.

Ashton sucked on three of his fingers while keeping his gaze on Luke and then gently entered on into Luke.

Luke mòaned around the dildö and clenched around his finger.

"Relax baby boy, it's only me. This would make it better," Ashton said as he pumped his finger in and out of Luke before adding a second one. His two fingers massaged Luke's tight heat and then Ashton scissored him open.

Luke was in sheer pleasure and his own cöck was leaking as he gaggëd on a fake one while Ashton fingered him.

Quickly pumping three fingers in and out of Luke Ashton dropped his head to Luke's chest and harshly bit down on one of Luke's nippłes making the boy cry out.

Luke was getting extremely close as Ashton's fingers now brushed against his prostate and his wet mouth was nipping and sucking on Luke's nipplés.

The dildö was then yanked out of his mouth leaving a trail of salvia and the fingers left Luke.

He whined in protest but Ashton shut him up with a slap to the thigh.

Ashton took the dildö and entered the head alone into Luke watching as his face contorted to ecstasy. He pushed the head of the toy in and out only and watched pretty little whines leave his gem's mouth.

Then he plunged the entire length into Luke after deciding that he tortured the boy long enough.

Luke screamed in pleasure as the toy made its way into Luke and out of him obscenely fast and quick and repeatedly hitting his prorated dead on.

His hands balled the sheet beneath him as he jerked his hips up from the immense pleasure he was getting.

Sounds of 'uhs' and 'daddys' filled the room as Luke felt that white hot light blind his sight and his tummy twirled into knots.

"Daddy can I please come?" He yelled

"Wait," Ashton instructed as he pumped the dildö even faster and leaned down to kiss Luke properly on the lips.

It was messy and hot as Luke broke it to moán into Ashton's shoulder. His dïck couldn't take it anymore.

"Daddy can I please ćum!" Luke yelled out again and Ashton pulled away from leaving love bites all over Luke's irresistible collar bones.

"Cüm for daddy," Ashton said and immediately Luke's body froze as his díck painted his stomach.

Ashton pulled the dîldo out of Luke and pulled the boy into his chest as he let him wear out the haze of his orgasm.

Luke's breathing finally returned normal and he tangled his lanky legs with Ashton's muscular own.

He rest his head on Ashton's chest, right above his heart where he heard its melodious beating.

He faintly registered that Ashton someone managed to loose his pants and boxers and was jerking off with his hands.

Luke was about to offer help when he saw his dream's ćum mix with his own.

"I could've helped," Luke said groggily.

"Today was about you my gem. I handled it," Ashton said as he combed his finger through Luke's sweaty blond hair.

"You're too good for me," Luke said

"I'd say the same."

=•=

You alive? That was the longest chapter I have ever written in my writing life.

So comment and vote lots 💖

I hate this new update it makes it so hard to bold or italic smh

Byeeeeeeee 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
6.8K 271 25
Ashton is suicidal gets beaten by his father and bullied at school for being gay. Luke is very confident has a loving family that accepts him for who...
41.8K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
1M 47.5K 34
Ashton Irwin is a hot and famous celebrity that all the people love, look up to, or despise. He's cocky, selfish, and always puts himself before othe...