Little Bella ( Twilight Fanfi...

By Clariza0809

My name is Isabella Marie Swan. I was 3 years old when my parents left me in the middle of nowhere. Until som... More

Announcement
2. Chapter 2 ( All alone ) Part 2
3. Chapter 3 ( A warm, cold welcome)
4. Chapter 4 ( A warm, cold welcome) Part 2
5. Chapter 5 ( Playtime )
6. Chapter 6 ( A new home )
Important Announcement
7. Chapter 7 ( A freaky family )
Read it or you will regret it.
Chapter 8. ( A freaky family part 2 )
Announcement
Chapter 9. ( Running with the wind )
Chapter 10. ( The legend of the child )
Chapter 11. ( Faith )
Just some picture of them.
Chapter 12. ( A missing girl )
Chapter 13. ( Dancing with wolves )
Chapter 14. ( The sacrifice )
Chapter 15. ( Nightmares )
Chapter 16. ( Impossibly healthy )
Chapter 17. ( Made to protect )
Chapter 18. ( Adam )
Chapter 19. ( Past and present )
Chapter 20. ( A cruel twist )
Chapter 21. ( A broken mind )
Chapter 22. ( Just a small mistake )
Chapter 23. ( Unavoidable )
Chapter 24. ( Changing rules )
Chapter 25. ( Unexpected danger )
A big thank you :-)
Chapter 26. ( Immortal child )
Chapter 27. ( Goodbye twice )
Chapter 28. ( The other child )
Chapter 29. ( Patience is a virtue )
Chapter 30. ( Defenseless )
Chapter 31. ( Unanswered questions )
Chapter 32. ( Caroline )
Chapter 33. ( A small tug )
Chapter 34. ( High school troubles )
Chapter 35. ( La Push )
Chapter 36. ( Misery always comes twice )
Chapter 37. ( The firstborn )
Chapter 38. ( Young love )
Chapter 39. ( Lost )
Chapter 40. ( In between enemy lines )
Chapter 41. ( Isabella and Caroline )
Chapter 42. ( Master of time )
Chapter 43. ( The Spirits Of Gaia )
Chapter 44. ( The new beginning )
Chapter 45. ( Epilogue )
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Surprise!!!
Go and check out
To all my readers (please read)
Questions time?

1. Chapter 1 ( All alone ) Part 1

12.4K 204 56
By Clariza0809

Of course, I do not own twilight or the characters from the books. Just lending them. I was having alot of fun reading about little Bella, so I decided to write my own story. I hope u like it.

All alone

It was a day Edward would never forget. They were living in Alaska at the time, only for a few years, when it happened. He was out hunting together with Carlisle, but he had strayed from his father, going out of his way to find the mountain lion he liked so much. He was opening his senses, searching the air around him, when he smelled it. The scent was magnificent. It overwhelmed him. Venom flowed in his mouth and he ran in a vampire speed. He could hardly think. If he could think, he would have realised that there was something strange about the scent.

Within seconds he arrived in a clearing and the only thing that stopped him from killing his prey with the delicious scent was a day of sunlight hitting the exact spot of his prey. His amazement overwhelmed his senses for a moment. It was very cloudy day and the only day of sunlight he had seen all day was shining directly on a bundle lying on the grass. He stopped breathing to clear his head and he stared.

What was it? He suddenly realized that it was no animal he was hunting and he felt ashamed. What was he doing? He took a careful breath and take in the scent again. It was certainly not an animal, but it was a human? He had never smelled a human with this intoxicating smell. He was still in his hunting crouch, when it suddenly moved! He stared into a pair of big brown eyes, wide open with fright. It was lucky he was holding his breath, otherwise he would have bite her, because the little girl he was staring at was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Her round small face was perfectly balanced and filled with the deepest and biggest brown eyes, a small well-formed nose and a mouth shaped like a rose. Brown golden locks caressed her face like silk. She was so beautiful it was almost too much to look at her, but at the same time it was impossible to look away. He didn't move a muscle, crouched down and staring. the girl watched him too and fear slowly turned in confusion. He searched for her mind, but was completely abashed when he found only silence. Her eyes were deep and filled with emotion. Surely she was thinking something. He searched again and again, but the silence endured.

'Edward! Don't hurt the child!' says Carlisle

Edward was startled by the voice of his father. He had been so engrossed by her silent mind, he had not noticed his father's thoughts. Carlisle rushes to his side and held him back.

' I know she smells good, but she is an innocent human child.' says Edward

Edward shook his head while he broke his hunting crouch.

' She is not.' says Carlise

' What? Don't you smell it, father. Her scent is special.' says Edward

Carlisle breathed in deeply through his nose.

' There is something different about her scent, but you should not harm her.' says Carlisle

Edward might be tempted deeply by her heavenly smell, he knew he would never harm a human, especially a baby. He would never harm her.

' Do you see it?' He asked his father

' Do you mean her beauty? asked Edward

He nodded.

'It is extraordinary, isn't it?' Carlisle said clamly.

Extraordinary was not a word strong enough for a child like her. Edward took a few steps closer and felt Carlisle restrain him.

'I'm not going to hurt her.' Edward said irritated.

Carlisle released him, but stayed close.

He walked even closer and stopped right before her, dropping his knees to the grass. The girl had stared at him the whole time.

'What is your name?' Edward asked.

'Isabella.' She answered. 'Do you know where my mummy is?'

He was too enthralled in her sweet voice to answer her right away.

' Hello Isabella, my name is Carlisle. I am afraid we don't know where your family is. Can you give me your mother's name?' asked Carlisle.

The girl bit her upper lip while thinking and tears began to form in her big brown eyes.

'I can't remember.' She said, sniffing.' All I remember is that she was close to me.'

Tears were streaking her rosy cheeks and it was nerve-wreaking. Before Edward knew what he was doing, he gathered the gir in his arms. She burrowedher face on his neck, while he caressed her hair. It was even softer than silk. He was soothing her quitely. Carlisle was using his senses.

'I don't think there are any other humans near here for at least a few miles, but I should search the forest. Are you alright with her here?' Carlisle asked Edward.

'Yes.' He said with complete confident.

His bloodlust for her had been strong, but the moment he saw her, the bloodlust broke and there was nothing left now. She was holding him tightly, as if he was her only lifeline. The small child in his arm brought feelings he had never felt before in his excistence. He didn't understand them, but they were very strong. He wanted to protect her, to take care of her and to cherish her. Was this how a father felt for his child or is it because I love her? Carlisle had left and we waited patiently.

'What is your name?' She asked with her sweet voice.

'Edward.' He hesitated. ' Eh, Isabella, do you know where is your house?'

He was afraid of making her cry again but instead of crying she chuckled.

'You can call me Bella, just like my mommy because I trust you.' She said.

'It melts my broken heart that she trust and believe me.' Edward tought

'Okay Bella, so do you know where are you staying?' asked Edward.

She pouted and after some hesitation, she shook her head and apologize to Edward.

He felt amazed and sad. She was lost and alone. 'How old is this girl?'

'How old are you,Bella?' asked Edward.

'I'm 3 years old and my birthday is on 13th September.' she answered

Only 3 years old and already alone. How could her parents leave a special girl like Bella? It was beyond comprehension. I asked her more question about her surroundings at home, but she couldn't answer any of my questions. It made her upset, so I stopped. He probed her mind for a while, trying to catch something from her thoughts, but I couldn't find a single word. It frustrated me immensely. After 2 minutes, Carlisle was back.

'No sign of her parents anywhere. There is no human presence anywhere in this forest. She is truly alone.' Carlisle said.

Edward could hear in the sound of his voice that this upset Carlisle more than finding the girl in the middle of nowhere. He had been thinking that it was a mistake, that her parents just lost her and were looking for her. The realization that they might have abandoned her, was devastating for him. He knelt before her and me.

'How long have you been alone in the forest?' asked Carlisle.

Her strong, beautiful eyes were on Carlisle's face and she shrugged.

How can she not know? How can her parents do this to a sweet child like her? Ones you look at her, she immediately softens you. I already feel so protective of her. How could they do this?

Edward couldn't agree more. He didn't understand, just like Carlisle.

'I think she lost her memory or suppresses it. I asked her many questions and she couldn't answer any of them.' Edward says to Carlisle.

Chilfhanger. I want to thanked everyone who read my story. I really apperciate if u guys comment and vote. But please tell me if u like it or hate it. Thx and this is my first story.

Catch the stars that is always beneath u!!!

clariza0809.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 134 5
(BELLA SWAN X JANE VOLTURI.) !!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kin...
163K 2.4K 47
Emmett isn't with Rosalie in this book and also it might follow the movie's but I'm not sure yet. Read to find out😘 I'm gonna edit the book one day...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

79.8K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
26.8K 491 12
This is a story about Emmett and Bella being in love but here is a twist, Bella is a vampire and Emmett is human and Rosalie and Edward together, Ali...