The pregnancy Pact

By Anastasia2298

Three best friends decide they want to have their babies grow up together so they devise a plan to get pregna... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not an update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

595 10 0
By Anastasia2298

Dallas's P.O.V

It was weekend meaning it was time for me to try and become a mother. I was nervous if I do say so myself. I mean I've only had sex with Scott one other time and it was my first.

I got dressed in a cute outfit since we were going on a date before we made love which is how I think it should be done but I guess I'm oldish fashion.

Scott picked me up at 3 right on the dot and we headed to our couples dance class. I was beyond excited since I was in dance from 2 to 15.

When we got to the dance place we started the couples dancing with 1 other couple and the instructor who kept looking at Scott like he was a piece of meat. I of course shot her a death glare before looking into Scott's eyes.

I loved him more than words can express. He was my first "real" boyfriend meaning he was my first special one I guess.

After dance class was over, we went out to our favorite spot which was on a dock by the lake. I told him my fears about having a kid and he reassured me.

We ended up making out and barley made it to the car when we started making love. I wanted this baby more than anything now. He or she was a symbol of Scott and I's undying love for one another.

After we made love a couple of times, he took me home but not until he gave me a promise ring. I have to admit I bawled like my nephew does because I was just so happy and in shock.

I fell asleep happier and pregnant. Well maybe on that second part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 247 30
David Reyes and Aaliyah Martinez, swear up and down that they hate each other. But they come to fall in love with each other?
187K 5.2K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
2M 56.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
42.5K 2.3K 39
Javaid