The Lost Alpha-LiamDunbar

By ash14_

When Alex's family get killed by hunters, being the only survivor is hard for her. Especially when her mothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
WTH WATTPAD
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue to part 1
Part 2 Chapter 2
Must read
Part 2 chapter 3
Part 2 chapter 4
Part 2 chapter 5
Part 2 chapter 6
Part 2 chapter 7
Part 2 chapter 8
Part 2 chapter 9
Part 2 chapter 10
Part 2 Chapter 11
Part 2 chapter 12
Part 2 chapter 13
Part 2 chapter 14

Part 2 chapter 1

1.9K 37 2
By ash14_

Training a beta is hard work, especially when your not an alpha. Having that extra strength helps, especially when your struggling not to scream from how antsy James is. Ever since he came to Beacon Hills he has been all but smiles which is great, but when he gets a bit too excited he doesn't hide his supernatural side. I shouldn't expect him to know that he has to hide his powers, he lived in a community of werewolves so it was their normal.

Parrish has been great with James' arrival and super understanding.  He bought James clothes,shoes, school supplies.  James shares a room with me which is fine with me, there's no place in Parrish's apartment for James  to have his own room and he would've just came to my room.  James has loved the fact he found family and always has nightmares about the hunters finding us. 

Now I have to face my true nightmare and let him go to school. He has been asking me all summer about starting kindergarten and he has been okay lately containing himself. Parrish is pushing the idea since he can't take time off work and I can't drop out of school. There is an elementary school a quarter mile from the high school so I wouldn't be too far from James.

Today was orientation for James but also the full moon was tonight. I haven't seen James during a full moon since Mexico and he wasn't that great during it. He knew about orientation so I couldn't lie out of this, I'll take him, let him meet his teachers and get out of there.

I looked at the clock and saw that James and I only had twenty minutes to get ready and be there.

"James get ready we are going to be late!" I yelled as I ran to my room. When I got in my room I saw James wearing Parrish's tie over his mishmash outfit. "Ready." He said and he was putting his light up sketchers on.I laughed and let him get himself ready as I threw jeans and a sweatshirt on.

I gave James a piggyback ride to the school since we had to walk a mile there. When we got there people were giving the two of us looks, moms and dads were there with their kids looking nice like it was freaking holiday.

The school was really nice, playground was completely new which James was super excited about. Inside kids were playing with toys and it looked clean as can be. I walked up to the front desk in the office to an older woman, about 50's with big glasses. "Hi can I help you dear?" She asked sweetly.

"Hi I'm here to meet the kindergarten teachers." I said politely. The woman looked at me confused at first but when she saw James it made sense to her.
"What's the name honey?" She asked as she typed into the computer.
"James Parrish."
Parrish adopted James after we found him so no attention would be attracted to the unusually situation.

"Okay so you go down the hall and take a right, the you will see a sign to the kindergarten classrooms." She said as she handed me a paper with the teachers names and some extra information about the class and what the student will need.

"Thank you." I said and we walked towards the classrooms. Before we took the right James stopped walking. He was nervous, I knew this was going to happen. "James, we are just going to meet your teachers, you will be with me the entire time." I said. He stood there for a moment but it didn't take him long to take my hand and we continued down the hall.
The classroom was big and open. Kids were on the floor coloring or playing with toys that look fairly new, that when I noticed James walking over to one group of boys playing with some superhero action figures. I then felt a light tap on my shoulder, "Hi are you lost? The eighth grade is on the top floor." I heard from behind me. It was one of the mothers who where overdressed for this occasion, with six inch heels and probably five pounds of make up, it was like seeing one of those makeup counter ladies at Sephora after work.
"No I'm not lost thank you. But I know the art room is down the hall, seems like your kid got too much paint on your face." I said walking past her seeing the shock on her bitchy face. I then found one of the teacher at her desk, "Hi are you Miss Dawn?" I asked her politely. "Yes dear, how can I help you?" She asked standing up from her desk. She was a short blonde lady with a black shirt on a jeans, not wearing anything nice working with kids but still looked presentable. "I just wanted to meet you, I'm James' cousin." I said pointing towards him with a group of kids. "He's the one with the tie on." I laughed. He kept stepping on the tie while playing with the kids, I'm going to need to buy Parrish a new tie now.

"He seems to be getting along with the kids tremendously which is a good thing, some kids can be such a wreck on the first day and orientation, but some parents are worse then thei.." A little girl's scream interrupted Miss Dawn . We looked over to where the scream came from. The little girl had a big scratch on her face that was a little too deep from a normal kid's nail. I looked at James and he had guilty written across his face. I took James out of the room and into the hallway.

"Okay what happened?" I asked quietly. "I wanted to be iron man but the girl took it from me and I was weally mad and I'm sorry." He whimpered. I saw a little blood from his fist and I opened them he had little claw marks. I checked the time and it was almost four o'clock. "It's time to go."  I said as I took James' hand and rushed out of the school.

We ran to the woods to the same stop where we have been practicing all summer.  I took out the rope I hid and when James saw it he looked nervous.  "It will be okay, just remember your anchor and everything will be okay." I kissed him on his head and he leaned against the tree behind him.

We have been out here for about four hours, James actually fell asleep which is good meaning the full moon isn't affecting him. I took out my phone and started texting Kira. I know Liam wouldn't answer his phone due to last month accident when he kind of lost control and ran the streets naked. Besides that event of stopping him I haven't talked to the pack all summer. I've been spending all my time with James training or just hanging out. Kira and I have been texting a little every now and then but mainly just to make sure that we are alive and well.

Then a growl woke me up coming from James. He was still asleep but he was having a nightmare about the hunters. He was trying to break the rope but I knew he couldn't. I walked over to him and tried shaking him awake but it wouldn't work. He opened his eyes finally but they were yellow. "James calm down." I said calmly. He was growling at he and he looked at me as an enemy. Then I heard one of the ropes break, I ran behind the tree trying the tighten it but it was too late. James escaped and was running away from me.

I ran after him but he was still asleep, he was sleep walking, or running. I yelled for him to stop but he wouldn't. As it started raining he slowed down and I think that was walking him up a little until I heard a noise coming from the high school not too far from where I was. Then I noticed I James was awake when I saw him sitting under a tree shaking from the cold rain. I ran to him and hid from the rain as well under the tree. "Was it the hunters again?" I asked. He shock his head yes and leaned on me.  I picked him up and started to run towards the high school.  I texted Stiles asking for a ride home after the senior scribe but he never replied. Oh well I'm not waking Parrish up asking for a ride so Stiles has no choice. 

As we approached the High School I caught Scott's and Kira's scents as well as an unfamiliar scent.  I had James on my back as I followed the scent and I saw Scott losing a fight against a big unfamiliar creature.  He was about two heads taller than Scott and claws two times as big as mine.  I let James down, "Go hide in the bush and don't come out until I tell you. "I commanded.  As he ran towards the bush I revealed my claws and started running towards the creature .  He had his claws in Scott's chest and I kicked him right in the head.  He fell over taken by surprised and tried hitting me but I grabbed his fist and broke his arm.  I heard him whimper and as I was about throw another punch I heard Scott from behind."Stop!" He commanded.  I backed off and saw Scott was going to handle him so I ran off to find James.  I saw him hiding behind the bush asleep, poor thing.  He should be home in bed excited for school tomorrow not out here in the rain.

I carried him back to the pack after that weird creature ran off when I noticed the whole pack was here as well as some other guy.  I laid James down on the ground with my sweatshirt as his pillow so I'm freezing in just a tank top.  I came from behind this new guy and pushed him down.  "Who are you?" I asked putting my foot on his chest so he could get up.  "Alex!" Scott yelled at me.  I rolled my eyes and let him get up.  I picked up James and walked next to Liam.  We were all giving him a funny look but it didn't phase him in the slightest.  "You don't remember me, do you?" He asked but no one answered.  "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade."
"Theo?" Scott asked, well at least someone knows this guy.  "You know him?" Malia asked still confused like most of us.  "They used to.
Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again."
"Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills.  When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it.
Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha."  He explained but I was getting a weird vibe from him. "What do you want?"  I asked.  He gave me a smirk before answering. "I came back to Beacon Hills.  Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack." He said looking at Scott.  I was freezing and didn't like this Theo kid so I turned to Stiles.

  "Stiles can we go in your jeep please?"  I asked.  He took out his keys and gave them to me. ". Be carful."  He said and I rolled my eyes.  "Check your phone more often please Stiles.". I said.  I needed to text him asking if he believed Theo, I could tell my his body language he didn't buy the whole pack act either.  Liam came with me to the jeep and once James was comfortable in the back I turned to Liam and kissed him.  God I've missed him all summer being busy with James.  I probably saw him no more than five times during the summer.  We snapchat a lot but it was just pictures not an actually conversation. 

"How are you?"  He asked me.  "It's been hard, I feel like a stay at home mom since James has arrived. I love being with him but he won't leave my side, and I never get to see you or the pack anymore." I said in a sad tone. He gave me a hug and he just sat like that until I fell asleep.
******************************************************************************************************************************
Hola
I'm alive yes. It's been a while I know but today I had a snow day and spent all day writing this.
Sorry for such a short chapter kind of rusty with my writing.  I will be updating more now since season 5 is more than halfway over so I have an idea where it's leading.
Thoughts of James?

Vote/comment/follow
🅰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...