Slave to the Geek (Discontinu...

By CheekyChaps

~This story is being rewritten and is now called Love/Hate, link below:~ https://www.wattpad.com/story/946794... More

Slave to the Geek
Chapter 1: Expected the unexpected
Chapter 2: You've been exposed!
Chapter 3: Does someone hear a war brewing?
Chapter 4: Drama queens run the world
Chapter 5: Poison
Chapter 6: Boys will be boys
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 7: Pies, Laundry and other things.
Chapter 9: Goodbye death contraption
Chapter 10: Sparks are flying
Chapter 11: Yet another disaster party
Chapter 12: Ass Hat
Chapter 13: Sweet Apologies
Chapter 14: Sunday Funday
Chapter 15: Rainy Day
Chapter 16: Momma's Home
Chapter 17: The Palacio
Chapter 18: A Night Out
Chapter 19: Pizza and Heels
2 Years Later...
The Re-Write

Chapter 8: Violence is never the answer but pranks are.

518K 10.9K 1.7K
By CheekyChaps

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

My sneakers squeaked against the marble floor as I walked through the hall and into my living room. I was soaked head to toe with soap and water. I held onto my furniture for support as I almost slipped. Behind me Alex let out a low chuckle.

“This is entirely your fault.” I muttered. Alex scoffed, his shoes making a slosh sound with every step, he was almost as soaked as I was.

“Please,” He scoffed. “How is this my fault? You’re the one who slipped.” He shot back. I rolled my eyes turning all too quickly to face him. Losing my balance as my sneakers slipped. I reached out to the side table trying to save myself but only succeeded in bring down a vase with me. I landed on my back with a small thud, the vase smashing to the floor. I sighed.

“Fuck stupid waxed floors.” I muttered along with a colorful stream of curse words.  Alex doubled over with laughter.

“That was priceless. I wish I had recorded that.” He breathed trying to catch his breath tears rolling down his cheeks as he grabbed onto the table for support. Oh yeah, I thought angrily at the table, support him but not your damn owner.  Wow, I’m losing it, talking to an inanimate object.  

“Well this isn’t exactly the way I’d imagined making you cry would be like.” I said sitting up.

“Oh yeah, I bet your dying to make me cry,” he took a pause to look me straight in the eyes with the most serious face he could pull he said, “Out in pleasure.”  Instantly he was doubled over in laughter again as my face heated up. 

“I hate you.” I said trying to stand up only to slip again except this time I grabbed onto the helm of Alex’s shirt dragging him down with me. A seemingly good idea turned into a nightmare as I lay motionless under Alex.

“I knew you wanted me but damn, I never thought you were this desperate.” He whispered, only causing my face to heat up more. I hit his chest trying to get him off me.

“Get off you jerk.” I hissed pushing at his chest.  But he didn’t move an inch.

“I’m quite comfy in this position.” He said laying his head down my chest.

“What the hell! Get off! You weigh like two hundred pounds!” I squirmed.  Suddenly an idea popped into my head. God he is going to hate me for this, I thought biting my lip. Screw it. I angled my knee perfectly between his legs and with one swift motion. Bam! Alex recoiled in pain and I took the opportunity to squirm from underneath him. Once on my feet I gave a quick glance at Alex who was clutching his family jewels like his life depended on it.

“This is more like it.” I grinned leaning down to wipe a tear that had escaped from his shining blue eyes, eyes that where shining with hatred and pure unadulterated evil.  I quickly made a run for it as he started trying to get up.

“Karma is a bitch, you’ll see. This isn’t the end of this.” Alex yelled as I cautiously ran up the stairs. Once in my room I locked the door and leaned back against it, my body running with adrenaline. I just kneed Alexander Clarke in the balls, what the hell have I gotten myself into?

“You can run but you can’t hide forever. I’ll see you at school tomorrow princess.” Alex said outside my door giving it one last bang, before heading back down the stairs and out the front door. Safe. For now.

***

I walked down the hallways cautiously, completely aware of my surroundings. I had a black hoodie on with the hood covering my face, hoping I looked like just another stoned kid walking aimlessly through the hallway.

“Hey,” someone said from behind me. I almost jumped out of my skin, my heart racing a hundred miles an hour.

“Jesus, Stellan, don’t sneak up on me like that.” I said clutching my heart.

“Someone’s a bit jumpy today.” He said with a grin. “I wonder why?” I instantly glared at him. His charming smile wasn’t going to fool me. He is the enemy’s best friend.

“You know?” I asked my voice barely above a whisper.

“Oh, I know.” He said leaning in. “I also know he’s on the prowl, searching the hallways for his prey.”  Stellan whispered. I looked to my side keeping a close watch.  “But I know where it’s safe.”

“Why should I trust you?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Because I’m a gentleman and I hate to see pretty girls cry.” He winked. I narrowed my eyes at him, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex coming down the hallway looking around for me.

“Okay. Let’s go.” I nodded pushing him in the direction away from Alex. Stellan chuckled grabbing my wrist and forcing me into a sprint. 

We ran until we reached the boys locker room. Stellan pulled the door open and walked inside but I stopped came to an abrupt halt at the doorstep of the room.  He looked at me with a puzzled expression.

“I can’t, it’s a boys locker room.” I said emphasizing the word boys.

“It’s fine there is nobody here plus Alex would never look in here, he thinks you’re too much of a wuss to go into a boys locker room.” He said raising an eyebrow in challenge. I gulped. Slowly, I let Stellan lead me through the locker room until we reached the very back.

“Lay low here. These lockers are unused so no one would come this way.” He said and I nodded.

“Thanks.” I said sliding down to the floor. Stellan sat beside me and we both sat in silence. I stared at my battered converse while Stellan tapped his fingers against his thigh.

“So…” Stellan said.

“So?” I replied staring up at him.

“What’s up between you and Alex?” He asked.

“Nothing, why would anything be up?” I asked feeling my cheeks redden just at the thought of anything between us.

“Oh, I don’t know because he is on a mission to destroy you.” He said nonchalantly. I chuckled.

“Yeah well that’s because I kneed him where the sun don’t shine.” I said and Stellan laughed.

“Why?!” He asked in between chuckles.

“Because he wouldn’t get off me.” I said again my cheeks redden at what I had said.

“Really?” Stellan asked clearly amused. “That’s not the usual reaction he gets when he is on top of girls. I bet you did serious damage to his ego and his balls. That’s a double wound. No wonder he wants payback.”  Stellan nodded vigorously.

“Great, now I feel more like Bambi being hunted.” I said pulling my legs up to my chest and wrapping my arms around my knees.

“Well being here should keep you safe for a while but not forever. It’s Alex he’ll get his revenge sooner or later.” He said with a frown.

“Know that from experience?” I asked and Stellan nodded.

“Yup, but that’s a story for another time. I think you should face this sooner rather than later. The longer you hide the more time he has to get,” He paused looking for the right word. “Creative.” He finished before getting up and slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

“I don’t know…” I said worried.

“Come on, you know he would never seriously physically hurt you, right?” Stellan said giving me a hand to stand up.

“Yeah, I guess so, let’s get out of here.” I nodded. Okay it’s time to face the music.

“Atta girl.” He said smiling. Suddenly we heard the sound of the locker doors opening and two footsteps approaching this way.

“I thought you said no one comes here?” I whispered.

“They don’t unless….” He whispered back shooting me a worried glance.

“Unless what?” I asked just as the footsteps turned the corner. I almost got whiplash as Stellan pushed me up against the lockers and kissed me smack in the mouth. I stood motionless.

“Oh my bad. I didn’t think there would be anyone here.” Said a male voice, a girl giggled in the background.

“Yeah man, where in the middle of something.” Stellan said turning to face the voice but still keeping me pinned to the lockers.

“Sorry, see ya around Stellan.” They said his voice clearly mixed with amusement.  Stellan didn’t reply he just turned his back to them and kissed me again, clutching my neck with his hand to keep my head in place.  Slowly but surely the footsteps faded and we heard the locker room door open and close again.

“Phew that was close.” Stellan said stepping a back. Almost like acting on instinct my fist shot out and punch Stellan in the face.

“What the fuck was that for?” Stellan yelled clutching his face.

“For kissing me!” I yelled back.

“I was trying to keep your identity safe. Alex said you didn’t like to draw attention to yourself. What would happen if it spreads that you were caught in the boy’s locker room with me, uh? Me and my player reputation? I’m sure you wouldn’t be so invisible anymore.” He scoffed angrily.  I stood with a loss for words.  He was right; he had kept my face hidden the whole time.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t think of it that way.” I said stepping forward to look at his eye. “So sorry.” I said as I pushed his hand away and it was starting to swell.

“Whatever it’s okay. Where did you learn to punch like that?” He asked.

“I took self-defense classes as a kid.” I said nonchalantly.

“Why?” He asked confused.

“You know the whole, in case you get kidnapped thing.” I said. “We should get you some ice.”

“No. I don’t know and yes, yes we should. It’s starting to ache.” He said and I laughed.

“Don’t be a baby, I barely touched you.” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah if by barely touched you mean viciously punched me in the face, than yeah, you barely touched me.” He said sarcastically and I laughed.

After getting some ice for Stellan from the infirmary, I headed to my third period.  I spent the rest of the day practically running from class to class trying to avoid Alex. I know that I had said I’d face the music and I will, just not right now.  It was lunch time and I was starting to get paranoid. There was no sign of Alex anywhere and I know ‘cause I looked.  Funny isn’t it? Only Alex can turn the tables in such a way to get a person who has spent the majority of her day hiding from him to start looking for him instead.  

“Hey! Where have you been all day?” Elle asked as she came up to me by my locker.

“Here and there.” I said noticing at the candy and caramel apples she was holding in her hands.

“Where’d you get those?” I asked.

“They’re giving them away if you donate money to the senior cause.” She said taking a bite out of the candy apple. “And they’re really good.” She said with a mouth full. “You want? I got it for you since I know you like caramel.” She said smiling with her mouth still full. I laughed and nodded grabbing the caramel apple. I couldn’t help the big smile that crawled onto my face. My life motto is ‘sweet people love sweet things’ and I am a very sweet person. I took a giant bite out of the apple. Almost on cue my eyes began to water and my mouth to sting. I gagged spitting up the apple.

“Ew,” Elle squealed stepping back to avoid getting her shoes spit up on.

“What the fuck, Elle? It’s a fucking onion.” I said my face red with anger and disgust.

“How was I supposed to know that? They all look the same plus I didn’t pick it out they just handed it to me.” She said in her defense.

“Who exactly handed it to you?” I asked.

“Alexander.” She said innocently.

“That rotten bastard,” I hissed shaking my head. Well at least I faced the music already. I threw the onion in a nearby trash can and headed back to my locker for some gum to get the horrid taste out of my mouth.  You know though, I thought it might have been worse. I opened my locker only to get smack in the face with a water balloon. I shirked as more rolled out and exploded by my feet.

“Alexander Clarke.” I yelled-whispered.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” Elle asked.

“Do I look okay?” I hissed back.

“No you look pissed off.” She said taking a step back. I sighed and ran a hand down my face to get rid of some of the water dripping of my chin.

“Sorry, for that Elle.” I said.

“It’s okay you’re just mad at the world right now.”

“Not the world, just another moronic jerk face fucktard,” I sighed, but chuckled, it was pretty ingenious of him.

“Want some spare sweats I have in my locker?” Elle chirped and I nodded.

“Yeah, I’d appreciate it.” I said with a smile. And Elle smiled back before heading across the hall to her locker. I looked back at my locker glad nothing inside got wet and pulled out the pack of gum, popping one into my mouth.

“What happened to you?” Violet asked raising both eyebrows as she approached me.

“Alexander Clarke, that’s what.” I said with a sigh. Violet let out a laugh.

“Wow, he got you bad.” She smiled.

“Yeah well it could’ve been worse.” I said optimistically, he could’ve exposed my secret or publicly embarrassed me. I mean sure I am publicly embarrassed because people are walking by and chuckling at my situation but no one knows who did it.  It would be far worse if they did.

“So how long do you think it’ll take for that dye to come off?” Violet asked leaning against the lockers.

“What dye?” I asked reaching to touch my hair. Elle came up from behind Violet, pink sweats in her hands.

“Here are my,” She stopped mid-sentence to gape at me.

“What?!” I panicked. Elle reached into her purse and pulled out a compact mirror and held it up to me. My first thought was that it looked like I was poisoned or had hyperthermia. My lips where death blue, and what’s worse is, so were my teeth.  All I could do was stare at my reflection in shock.

“Told you karma is a bitch.” A voice said over my shoulder.

“Yeah well Karma is actually a brute named Alexander Clarke.” I spat venomoulsy as I faced Alex. He just smiled.

“Well than Karma is very good looking.” He joked and I rolled my eyes.

“This isn’t over!” I hissed as I slammed my locker close.

 “It’s only just begun, princess.” Alex said with a taunting smile. This means war

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone sorry for the horribly late update. I know everyone's been really anxious for this update and we are seriously sorry for the horrible wait. Meg and I never meant to take this long to update it's just that we have a few difficulties when it comes to updating, here are a few:

We live literally within a 12 hour time difference so when I'm awake Meg's asleep and vice versa, we're practically never on at the same time and simple messages take a day or two to be responded. Also we are in two different hemispheres which means that while I'm in summer and on vacation, Meg's at school working hard. Do you see how this becomes a difficult situation? We are trying our best but we really want you guys to understand this isn't what we do all day, every day. We have lives and school and responsibilities outside of wattpad. I don't want to sound too demanding but all I want is a little patience and understanding. We are not, I repeat, are NOT going to leave STTG unfinished. We'll get it done one way or another but it takes time. So please put up with us a little longer because I promise not to disappoint.

I also want to thank all of you crazy fans/followers because you guys have been really awesome and supportive. So thanks for being so encouraging. And Meg and I really appreciate and feel so privileged to have such an awesome support group. Seriously we feel terrible for making you all wait as long as you have but we are trying. And we are going to work hard to not let this happen again. Hope you all understand. With TONS of love,

 -Lupe

 P.S Those where not excuses it was me trying to get you guys to see things from our prespective. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, I know I sure enjoyed writing it.

This chapter is dedicated to LostDonuts :) Thanks for the awesome cover, it's so pretty and we appreciate it so much!

If you guys want to send in your covers or banners you can. We would most definitely love that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 15
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
442K 40.8K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
36.4K 1.7K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

364K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...