Phoenix High

By Jgirl_540

Aphmau just moved to Phoenix drop after her parents disappeared. It's her first day of school. She is classif... More

Charcters
Coming to Phoenix drop
Fist day of Phoenix High
After the fight
Zane
Her Voice
The misunderstanding
The Date
Secerts
Back to school
I'm getting tired of kissing people!!
Secerts
The Chase
Old freinds
War
Super Suites
Battle
Play date
Secret place
Aphmau's Problems
Forest
Watched
Movie Night
The note
Yandere?
The trip
Valentines
Valentines pt2
Home
In a deep sleep PT:1
In a deep sleep PT:2
Actors
Practice
1.86K views!?!
New super hero?
Bully?
Aphmau?
Freind or Foe
My friends put me under house arrest?
School lock down
Laurences Brithday
Back to school?
Kidnapped
I was kidnapped!
Gabe
Escaped
New freinds from under water
Fight
Sara
6.23K!!
Power is out
Werewolf child?
Field Trip Soon
Special chapter!(Special chapter)
Kindergarten
The song
Horses!?
Trip to O'Kahsis
Pranks
Laurence
At day, calm and quite. By night the bad guys come out to fight.
New kid
Kia
The sleepover
Ivy and Elizabeth
Aphmaus B-DAY!!
Max!
The shadow knights
68.2K reads/ 172 followers/chapter 70!
Laurence
Sky's group is back!
Gene
Maids
Girl Band
Boy Band
Gene's Band
The boys
Gene and Kia V.S Aph
Dantes Sleepover
A eventfull night
Finding Aph
Lilith
BATTLE OF THE BANDS AND DANCE BATTLES!
Aphs new powers
WEREFOXES!?!
Sleepover with Storm
200 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!! O.O
Hectic sleepover
The orb of time
The story of Lady fénix
Lucs Friends
Prom!?!
Memories
The garden
Alternate Universe
Going back
100K READS!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
The boys V.S Girls
Ch.100!!!
Stratergy
Training
Ship!
Falling
This is war

Start of an Attack

2.3K 68 18
By Jgirl_540

Aphmaus POV
I could feel like something was gonna change today....but in a bad way. We all decided to not go to school today even Abby didn't go to school. Lucinda,Zaoey,Kawii~chan, and myself new something really bad was gonna happen today. We all went over to my place and we all talked. Me and Kaytlen went off we said that we were gonna train. But before we did that I got every one there some weapons. I made sure that every one had at least a weapon. I got Garroth a diamond sword and shield with full iron,Laurence emarld sword and shield with full iron,Dante got ruby katonannas with full iron,Jeffory got emerald armor and a gold scythe,Castor got nothing he brought his suit and bow and arrows in a chest I put all my armor and weapons including mine, all the girls had diamond armor and diamond daggers or magic armor and wands and staffs, and Travis and Vylad got demonic blades and iron armor. Why doesn't you or Castor need anything? Laurence asked. Because we have stuff prepared for this. I said. Castor,Kaytlen come on. I called. Where are we going Kaytlen asked as she followed me to my bedroom. We are going some where no ssshhh before we don't take you! Castor snaped. We are heading to the room that you were curious about before I answered. To mjolnir? She asked, yes I said as we went in to the room. Where is Castor? She asked. He stayed back so he could change in his super suit I said quickly. Now stand all the way back over there I ordered her she listened. Why? She asked. Do you want to get struck by lighting? I snapped. She stayed quiet until Castor came in with the everyone and said There here! Castor you weren't posed to bring everyone! I yelled I didn't the saw me in you room while I was about to come in and came in with me! He snapped back. Whatever there's no time to get them out. Guys go over to that wall and stay there no matter what happens! Got it?! Good! I throw Caster my crystal with a emergency help button that will send our location to the few so they will come. Here you remeber what to do right? He nodded his head yes. OK everyone what ever you do do not move from that wall unless you want to get strict by lightning!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 25 19
The young Meif'wa Grace got bullied by almost everyone. Her family had to move because they (her classmates) almost killed her. They moved to a new t...
761 37 19
~About The Book~ Ein is a new transfer student from Western Werewolf High going to Phoenix Drop High for the very first time He's very nervous but ge...
174K 4.3K 145
~After running and hiding for most of her life, Aphmau decided to move to the city Pheniox Drop to try to forget about her life and start a new life...
80.4K 2.8K 45
In all towns there are thieves. So what will happen when all the lords children come to Phoenix Drop and Aphmau and her group of thieves decide that...