Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
My New Mommy
New Family
What A Slut
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Sleep Over
Warm Environment
Stress Builds
Most Important
Brothers Related
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Confessions
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
I Love You All
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!

56.6K 1.8K 1K
By PupPupPop

O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O

Sony straitened the tie on her uniform and looked herself over in the mirror making sure everything was set. She sighed and went to lie back in her bed. After the traumatizing incident with Ivan and Jagger, the brothers then kept on commenting on Sony's 'will to live' and dropped her off at her house. Jagger left Sony a smirk before saying.

"See you Monday."

Sony shivered at the memory, and now her comes her dreaded day. But, would the sadist brothers dare to frighten Sony with Vincent around? He is coming back to school after all, hopefully the two would back off for today.

"Sony! There's a young man for you at the door~!"

The girl froze at her bed. A boy? Sony then shot up from her bed and ran out of her room and down the stairs to the house entrance. There, standing in the door way of her house, was Vincent. Sony's eyes were wide in disbelief as she stared at the emotionless boy and her mother who was standing next to him. Her mom turned to Sony with her hands clasped together and eyes glimmering with joy.

"I-Is this another friend!" Sony put her hands up with a embarrassed face.

"No! I mean, yes! It's sorta like-, I mean we are-!" Her mother then gasped and looked from her daughter to the young man at the entrance who still carried an impassive face. She then put both her hands on her face.

"Could this be a boyfriend!"

"Mom!" Sony's face reddened at the comment and covered her face with her hands. Boyfriend! Vincent! She looked over at Vincent to see his reaction, but the teen only seemed confused by the current event.

"My daughter is not allowed to have a boyfriend." Sony froze up at the dark voice and turned around to see her dad behind her with a menacing aura. No! Wasn't her dad suppose to be at work by now! Her mother than pouted at her husbands response and linked her arm with Vincent's making the boy jump at the sudden contact with wide eyes.

"Honey~, come on! He might look a little scary, but besides that he's such a handsome boy!" Vincent blinked at the two arguing couple. Handsome? There's another adjective no one ever gave him. Vincent again felt that warm feeling in his chest, causing a small smile to come to his face.

Sony looked back and forth between the parents. This is embarrassing! How could her parents act like this in front of Vincent! The girl quickly grabbed her bag and ran up to Vincent grabbing his arm and sprinting out the door giving her parents one last 'goodbye'.

It wasn't until the two were far down the street that Sony let go of Vincent's arm and was leaned over panting. After catching her breathe she looked back up at the teen who was still with the same face.

"I'm really sorry about my parents, they're so embarrassing." Vincent looked at Sony with a confused face. Embarrassing? Vincent didn't think Sony's parents were embarrassing, he actually thought the couple were pleasant.

"No, they weren't embarrassing. In fact, I liked them." Sony turned her head up to Vincent with a raised eyebrow.

"You . . . liked them?" Sony was then surprised to see a smile grace his features.

"Handsome. It's a word, no one has ever complimented me with." The boy continued to keep a grin on his face, Sony blinked in surprise at the boy. He became so happy over such small things. It made a small part of her heart pang. Vincent must of never lived in a warming atmosphere. She looked down at the ground trying to avoid his gaze, she really should thank him some how. Also, it would make the adolescent probably even happier if he got some praise.

"Actually, I have a question for you Sony." The girl jumped as she was interrupted in her thought and looked at Vincent who was now furrowing his eyes and studying the ground. Sony titled her head.

"Um, sure. What is it?"

" . . . What's a girlfriend ?"

. . .

. . . .

The girl then jumped back from the teen with hands up.

"What!" Vincent looked at Sony as her face was reddened by his question. Vincent scrunched up his face again, did he ask a bad question?

"This morning, when I told my Family that I was going to walk to school with you they all started to ask if you were a girlfriend." The boy then went to tilt his head still keeping it to the ground.

"I've asked my parents what they were, but they would just say it isn't something that a gang member needs." Sony shuffled where she stood, now Vincent was looking up at her waiting for an explanation.

The girl was fretting. No one ever explained to the teenager what a girlfriend was! How was she suppose to explain this? Sony never even had a boyfriend herself, how was she suppose explain how it's like to have one? The girl put her head down trying not to face Vincent.

"See, a girlfriend is like . . ." Sony began to play with her fingers as Vincent stepped closer anticipating an answer.

"It's like?" She bit her lip.

"A girlfriend is-."

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Sony jumped at the sudden voice and looked up to see Paul in front of the two with a raised eyebrow.

Yes! Never has Sony ever been more happy to see the blond!

Vincent frowned in disappointment, he really wanted to know what the word meant. He heard it almost everyday, in his family's base, the school halls. In the past Vincent never cared for the word but now that people would mix it up with his new friend, Vincent really wanted to know the definition.

Sony's face brightened with a smile and ran up to Paul and grabbed his arm pulling him toward Vincent.

"N-N-Nothing! Come on you two let's focus on getting to school!" Sony began to walk forward waiting for the two to walk in step with her, but no sounds came. The girl turned around and her face fell at the two boys. Both were staring at each other with intense, stoic faces. Sony began to panic again, they already don't like each-other! Vincent was the first to speak between the two still keeping his cool.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Why should I tell?"

Sony grabbed the hair on her head. Not good, not good, not good! What made them react like this? Sony then slapped her head, of course both probably were hostile! This is how the two adolescents acted when they first met Sony. She so used to their interaction with her she thought they would be friendly with anyone. The girl rushed forward and got between the two as their faces were starting to turn to glares.

"H-Hey! Let's try to get along!" She then stood beside the blond with a smile.

"Vincent! This is my friend Paul!"

"Who the hell said we were friends?" Sony turned back to the teen with a hard glare.

"What?" The blond snorted and folded his arms.

"All because I saved you from getting shot down by Jagger doesn't mean were now 'friends', I said I would try not to be an ass but that doesn't mean we're close."

Butt-munch! Sony thought in her head, he was actually a little sweet after the near death incident on Friday that the girl thought the bitterness between the two was gone.

"What? Mad-Dog was after you?" Sony jumped at Vincent's sudden angry tone and turned to see that his face was now frowning. She raised her hands up at him.

"N-N-No! It was um, a game! Yeah Paul and I played this game where we would call the person who was 'it' Jagger! I was totally safe this whole time you were gone!" The girl let out a loud laugh.

What a lie, safe was the total opposite to Sony's safety last weekend.

Paul rolled his eyes at the girl and turned away with arms folded behind his head.

"You're such a freak, Sony."

What happened next shocked both teens as Vincent ran up to Paul and grabbed the boy's collar giving him a dead glare.

"What did you say to Sony?" Paul growled at the gangster and tried to pull the teens grip off his clothes.

"Don't touch me!" Sony quickly reacted and pulled on Vincent's shoulders trying to pry him off the blond.

"Vincent! Stop it!" The black-haired boy's eyes widened at Sony's command and turned back to the girl still keeping his grip on Paul. Vincent winced at the girl's hurt face, he looked back at Paul who was glaring at him. Reluctantly he slowly let go of Paul stepping back. Sony let out a sigh of relief and looked back at Vincent stepping again to Paul's side and grabbing his arm.

"He didn't mean to offend me Vincent, right Paul?" Sony smiled at Paul and winked at him, but the boy didn't seem to get the message as he let out a frown.

"What the fu-."

The girl stomped on Paul's foot, shutting him up and getting the message across to him.

"Fricken'-! Fine! Yes, we're friends. That's why I said that to her because I knew it wouldn't . . . hurt her . . ." Vincent stared between the two, Sony's face was straining a smile while Paul was pouting and murmuring on how Sony was a 'Psycho Bitch'. Were the two this close? Vincent furrowed his eyes and studied the ground. So close that insults didn't mean a thing?

For some reason the teen felt . . . insecure. Like his place as Sony's friend might be taken.

"What do you mean by 'Psycho Bitch'! You should be the psycho one for getting my message when I winked!" The blond then smiled at Sony making the girl jump back, what was he planning? Paul then grabbed the girls neck locking her in his arm and started to mess up her hair.

"Hey, we're friends now right? Why would I ever call you a 'Psycho Bitch'?" Sony pulled and tried to pry herself away from the teen.

"Let go! You're messing up my hair!"

Vincent continued to stare at them.

They seemed, so close. The teen then started to massage his chest, it hurt. He's never had this feeling before, it was even worse than losing territory to another gang. Also, he almost hurt Sony's friend. Does she hate him right now? Sony probably does, that's probably why she fond Paul as a friend. He could tell that a lot of her smiles were forced when she was with himself.

"I-I'll see you later Sony." Sony's eyes widened at Vincent, even Paul was shocked. Sony pulled away from the boy's headlock staring at the teen in disbelief.

"Vincent, where are you going?" The boy turned to Sony with his same emotionless stare before looking at the ground and running off. Sony eyes were wide at his sudden change, usually the teen would never leave her side. Is he upset because she's friends with someone like Paul? Or maybe he found out she was lying to him about it. Sony's face was furrowed, she really hoped Vincent wasn't hurt. Even though Sony was using him at first, she never wanted him to get hurt.

Paul looked at Sony's upset face and scoffed putting his hands behind his head.

"What a baby." Sony frowned at Paul and elbowed him at the side receiving a grunt from the blond.

"Hey!" She glared at him.

"Don't say things like that! Maybe, I can talk to Vincent later." Paul raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"I thought you didn't like it that he was your body-guard." Sony frowned and turned away from him.

"Doesn't mean I wanted to hurt him. Why do I . . ." Paul looked down at the girl waiting for her answer.

"Why do I always hurt a friend." Paul's face fell at the girl's sentence, it was also her face that faltered him. It almost looked as if she was going to cry again as her mouth was twitching and eyes were starting to gather tears. He groaned to himself and rubbed his forehead. Paul begged that the girl wouldn't cry. Nothing else than tears. He then sighed and walked up to Sony and knocked her forehead with his fist making the girl stumble a bit. She looked up at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What was that about?" Paul felt relief wash over him, good, she wasn't going to cry. The blond walked forward with his hands again behind his head.

"We'll be late for school if we don't start moving." Sony tilted her head at the teen, but started to walk behind him studying the teen. That was . . . out of character. But the girl smiled to herself, somehow what he did made her feel a little better.

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony stared from across the lunch cafeteria at Vincent. The teen looked . . . sad. His various gangster lackeys tried to cheer up their leader by offering different foods or telling him of news on how the gang was going. But he wouldn't twitch a smile. Sure the boy never really did smile, but usually his face was in a hard frown. Now it was just . . . upset. Sony couldn't help but feel guilty about his current state, he's been like this since the event while walking to school. Sony frowned at her lunch, she has to do something to fix this.

"Hey, why the hell are you sitting here again?" The frown on her face deepened as she stared at Paul in front of her. She scowled and stabbed her macaroni and put the food in her mouth. Stupid blond! This was partly his fault! She pointed her fork at the guy across from her with her other hand in a fist.

"I will always say this! And this is the last time! I sat here first so this is my spot!" Paul raised an eyebrow at the girl because her voice was louder than usual. He ate a chip keeping his eyes on Sony.

"Hey, I have a questions." She rolled her eyes while poking the food in front of her.

"Okay, what is it."

"Why did Vincent ask what a girlfriend was?" Sony's face reddened and she put her face down.

"W-Well, he came to my house to walk to school with me and my parents thought he was a boyfriend. Then he told me that other gangsters would joke around with him asking if he was visiting his girlfriend. So, that's why he asked me . . ."

There was a silence between the two before Paul burst out laughing. Sony frowned at the teen in front of her.

"What's so funny?" Paul continued to laugh and was able to wipe a tear that was escaping his eye.

"He doesn't know what a girlfriend is?" The blond let's out another laugh.

"He probably doesn't even know what sex is!" Sony was still frowning as he was now biting his hand to stop the giggles.

"You're so immature . . ." Paul stopped his laugh and leaned across the table to Sony.

"Well who knows maybe he was trying to confess to you!" Paul let out a snicker as the girl's face reddened. She looked down at the girl with a pout.

"Like that would ever happen!"

"So you've never been confessed to?" Sony raised an eyebrow at his sudden change of voice. He had a serious face and was still leaning over the lunch table. The girl looked the other way trying to avoid his gaze.

"W-Well, this was this one time. But that was in fifth grade." She said quickly folding her arms. She was nervous as Paul kept on staring at her, she shuffled in her seat. Why does he want to know! That was in the past and when she was just a ten year old. It wasn't anything serious.

"So, what happened? Did you like the guy?" She frowned at him and looked the other way again.

"N-Nothing happened! And I didn't like him . . ."

"What happened."

"If I tell you will you stop bothering me!" The boy nodded across her making the girl huff at him, he was acting too calm . . .

Sony took a breath and started her story.

She actually did have a friend in fifth grade. She was nice, pretty, and was the best friend she ever had. Sony's best friend had a brother, who was the total opposite of the best friend. He was fat, zit-faced, braces, and was short. The boy actually said to Sony that he liked her and wanted to be her boyfriend. Sony, not really attracted to the boy and never thought of him ran away saying 'sorry'.

She looked back at Paul after telling the small incident to see him still staring at her with an emotionless face. Sony frowned again at him and hit the table.

"Say something! God! You almost look like Vincent . . ." Paul sighed and stood up hitting the table twice as hard as Sony did and picked up the rest of his bagged lunch and started to walk off.

"See you in 'Friendship Club'."

Sony was left at the table again in confusion. She let out a frustrated noise and slammed her head on the table. This day was probably worst than almost getting killed and mocked by Jagger and Ivan! What's with teenage guys? They say girls are emotional but so far Vincent and Paul have been acting like they're on PMS!

Sony groaned to herself, now she has to fix two problems.

oO0OoO0Oo

"Sony~!" Sony stopped in her tracks. It was after school and she was ready to go into the club room. Right when the girl had her grip on the doorknob a high-pitched voice called out her name.

She must be hallucinating there's no way-!

"Best-friend~!" Sony chocked as someone gripped her in a suffocating hug from behind.

"A-Angelica! What are you doing here!" The girl released Sony and winked at her.

"I came to see my friend of course~! It's not fair that my brothers got to drive you home!"

"Shut the fuck up, brat." Sony froze up and looked behind the girl to see the brothers right behind her. Fear started to go through her veins as flashbacks of Saturday ran through her mind. Jagger greeted the girl with a toothy smirk, while Ivan actually had his book down and nodded to the girl. Angelica frowned at her brothers and grabbed Sony by her head.

"Back off! She's my friend! MINE!" Sony raised her arms up to Angelica's hands.

"C-Can't breath." The black-haired girl gasped and released Sony's head.

"I'm sorry~!" Jagger sneered at his sister and folded his arms.

"Brat, you even came knowing that man-whore Bentley was here." Ivan actually nodded in agreement with his brother.

"I'm surprised you stayed according to your plans to visit Sony even though that disgusting person was here." Sony raised her eyebrow as Angelica freezes at the name and turns to glare at the brothers. She then points to them with her finger and stomps her foot.

"I'm surprised you guys call him that even though you've both been to his whorehouse to !%# with some *&#% and %#$ even though they #^%$$%!" Sony covered her ears and turned away from the three. Her poor virgin ears! She's permanently scarred for life!

Jagger and Ivan's faces both darkened at their sisters outburst on what they do with their free time. Angelica smirked at their reactions knowing that finally would shut the two up. Sony uncovered her ears once she saw Angelica stop talking. That was just way too much information . . .

"Sony." The girl jumped and looked next to her to flinch once she saw it was Vincent. Sony felt a little hurt since he still had that same dead look on his face like how she first met him. She then felt even more crushed as the teen brushes past her and into the club room. Sony frowned to herself, now she knows she has to change all of this. Angelica blinked at her friends sudden change of mood and grabs the girl's arm.

"Come on~! Let's go in!" The black-haired girl then opened the door and dragged Sony in along with her. The brunette groaned as their entrance was loud and caught the attention of the whole room. She then jumps back as Angelica let's out a sudden gasp.

"Where are all the girls!"

" . . . Um, I'm the only one." Angelica grabs both of Sony's shoulders with her eyes wide.

"That's it! I can't let you stay in a place like this alone! I will join the club too!" Sony could hear the whole room groan at that comment. Looks like everyone knows the girl. . .

Jagger and Ivan enter the room and sit themselves at a near table next to the girls. Ivan was the first to comment at Angelica.

"This club is only for students." She frowns at the red-head and takes Sony into another hug.

"But I can't be away from Sony!" It was after she said that, the door to the club opened again for another member to come in.

"Why is it so loud?" 'Bomb Loan' enters the room and looks around, when his eyes stop at Angelica he freezes up at the girl and points a finger to her.

"Y-You crazy nuttso! What are you doing here!" It was then that Angelica did something that Sony never expected. The girl let out the most high-pitched scream Sony has ever heard as she races forward to grab 'Bomb Loan'. The freshman tries to escape but is caught in the girls grasp.

"'Bomb Loan'~! You little cutie~! I didn't know you were here!" She then turns to Sony and her brothers with still hugging a frantic 'Bomb Loan'.

"Now I have to stay~! Knowing 'Bomb Loan' is here!" She then grabs the boy's cheeks with both her hands and brings it to her face.

"You little cutie~, give sissy Angelica a kiss~!" The freshman continues to now escape the girl as she tries to give him a smooch.

"No! Stop it! I don't want your cooties!" Sony watches the scene with an evil smile on her face. Serves the little brat right for trying to blow her up!

"Eh? Angel Angelica, what are you doing here?" The girl stops her pursuit to kiss 'Bomb Loan' and looks up to Matty with puckered lips. A smile came on her face as she drops the little freshman to the ground with a 'thump'!

"Matty~! I was actually wondering if I could join the club to be with Sony!" The older man smiles and rubs the back of his head.

"Well, Angelica. We would love to have a pretty girl like you in the club. But, this place is only for misbehaving students and you're not one." Sony gets nervous, and so does the whole room, as Angelica pouts and looks around herself. The girl was planning something.

"So I can get in . . . If I misbehave . . ." Her gaze then locks on 'Bomb Loan' making the little boy flinch. He starts to stutter over his words as the girl keeps on looking at him.

"W-W-What are you planning nuttso!" The whole room then was in shock as the girl quickly pulls a gun from her purse and shoots 'Bomb Loan' in the leg. Sony's mouth fell at the girl's sudden action. What the hell would that do! The girl then turned to Matty with a huge grin.

"Can I be in the club now!"

"Hmmm~." Matty said while rubbing his chin in thought. They weren't serious, were they? Sony thought to herself. 'Bomb Loan' just got shot and he isn't doing anything! Matty laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Sure I guess you can be in the club now!" Angelica let out a joyous noise as the rest of the room groaned, now knowing the club was going to be even more of a pain.

Sony looked at Matty with frantic eyes.

"W-We need to take him to the hospital now!" Matty examined 'Bomb Loan' on the ground who was still moaning in pain muttering 'crazy nuttso'.

"Yes, he does seem hurt. Sony! Take him to the nurse's office!"

That's all he has to say! Doesn't he see the blood gathering on the floor! Sony shakes her head and goes to 'Bomb Loan' to pick up his arm, only to have the freshman knock it back with a growl.

"I don't need your help hag!" Sony was going to retort back, but a pair of feet came next to her. She looked up and was shocked to see Vincent. His eyes still had no emotion as he spoke to 'Bomb Loan'.

"Accept it, you're injured 'Bomb Loan'." The Freshman pouted and lifted his arms for the teen to carry. Vincent took the arm over his shoulders and looked back at Sony and motioned for her to take the other arm.

'Bomb Loan' frowned at Sony helping him. He hated the girl, she suddenly comes out of nowhere and Vincent takes a sudden liking to the girl. It hurt his pride to have the girl help him out. Now he had that nuttso to deal with! Another reason why he had a reason to hate Sony! She brought that pedo to the school, so he has to endure the girls molestation!

Angelica pouts at Vincent who walks off with Sony and 'Bomb Loan'. That gangster dares to take her friend and pet! Now the teen has started a war with her!

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony and Vincent watch as the nurse, or doctor since the school keeps one because of all the delinquents, puts the last finishing touches to bandaging 'Bomb Loan's' wound. He backs away from the boy and looks at the two.

"Very lucky, didn't shatter any bones and only hit muscle tissue. He'll heal up right away and will be able to walk." The nurse then exits out of the room leaving the three teens. 'Bomb Loan' pouts on the bed and glares at his injured leg.

"Stupid nuttso! I hate her! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her! I! Hate! Her!" He then lets out a frustrated noise and takes a pillow to scream in. Sony sighs at the boy's tantrum. At least she knows now he'll be alright, the girl was actually very worried because he was losing a lot of blood. But it seemed the school was prepared for things like this. 'Bomb Loan' finally calms down and puts the pillow to his side and covers his face.

"'ScarFace', please leave. I'm in such a stupid state, I don't want you to see me like this." Vincent nods and beckons Sony to follow out with him. The two teens exit out of the office and start to walk down the halls towards the club room. Vincent was the first one to speak between them.

"You got close to the Jakov Family." Sony rubs her arm at Vincent's statement and looks down at the ground.

"I didn't personally come up to them. Angelica just kinda randomly chose me to be her friend and I didn't want to upset her so I agreed. Then under more weird circumstances I was able to get Jagger and Ivan not to hate me."

Yeah, by becoming their new amusement. Sony thought bitterly in her head.

The girl faces Vincent, her eyes widen as he actually had a somber face on.

"Then, you don't really need me as a friend. I'm sorry for bothering you Sony." Sony stops walking making Vincent turn to her with confused eyes. Sony continued to stare at the ground with fists clenched. He was so upset and hurt, it he doesn't blame it on her. It made the girl feel incredibly guilty, to be the reason for the boy's probably first sadness in life.

"No, I'm sorry Vincent." Sony curses to herself as a small tear escapes her eyes.

"I haven't been treating you right as a friend. A-And you have been hurt because of it. It's not you Vincent! I-I've just always been a horrible friend, so you should be mad at me." Vincent begins to panic as tears fall from Sony's eyes. Tears, he's only seen them before killing some people. Was Sony afraid of him? Vincent races thoughts through his mind as he tries to think of ways for the girl to stop crying.

The teen then shocks Sony as he crushes her in a hug. The girl's face reddens as both are silent, she couldn't hear anything except for her heart racing. Vincent finally speaks with his head in her shoulder.

"A-Are you still crying?"

"Um, yes. . . But Vincent, I can't breath." The boy pulls back from the girl and starts to stutter.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought if I squeezed you enough the tears would stop coming out." Sony stars at the boy in front of her, his face was still in worry if the girl was scared. Sony smiles and finally starts laughing confusing Vincent. His face falls again.

"Did I do something wrong?" Sony shakes her head and hugs the teen. His eyes widen at her sudden attack and also reciprocates the hug. But, there was a feeling in him that was foreign. His heart was racing, and not from an adrenaline rush, and a happiness was boiling inside his stomach. Even more than when Sony agreed to be his friend.

"You did nothing wrong Vincent. You did the right thing, that a friend would do." The feeling inside Vincent grew. Now his face was heating up which confused the teen even more. Was he getting sick?

The moment was broken between the two as both jumped away from each other from the sound of a bomb. Sony and Vincent looked at one another than from where the sound came. Sony was the first to speak.

"W-Was that-?" Vincent's face turned back to it's emotionless state.

"From 'Bomb Loan's' room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.5K 34
Two different people from two different worlds but they share something in common. A girl who is trying to forget about something in the past. She le...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
421K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
266K 8.4K 43
Caught by the police after a late night graffiti spree, Anika is faced with a decision. Go to a summer camp for troubled teens or pay a hefty vandali...