For Love Of A Celtic Warrior

By JasminFarrelly

Wwe's Sheamus has a crush on a certain superstars sister but he has to keep his bad guy image will he let eve... More

Was it all a dream
How did I fall in love with you
Mine
A Dream Come True

Am I dreaming or is this real

45 0 0
By JasminFarrelly

Jasmine's POV

As I sat next to Sheamus waiting for his plane to Ireland I wanted to just tell him but I held back then we hear flight 124 to Dublin boarding at gate 54 he gave me a hug that to me was going to have to last for nine months He kissed my forehead and walked away, deep down I wanted to cry but I left the airport and headed to Boston my brother was in the lobby of the hotel and said " come here sis I understand" I just about collapsed in his arms I started to cry "why does it hurt so bad John" he just smiled and said  cause it's real that's love Jasmine you love him i knew the second you to become close that you would love him, he added go home go see dad you don't have to be here" I said I should" I packed up and went home no one was there so I made myself at home then my phone range " oi there Jasmine I blushed " hey boy it's late there right" yea he said about 1 am I heard the front door open and dad yell hello hang on one second Stephen ok" i said  sure I ran down stairs and hugged dad I said we will catch up in a minute ok sure dad said I went back to talking to Stephen and said "you be safe ok I will talk to you soon ok " I heard a sigh and him saying "ok las I will send pictures your way I know how much you want to visit Dublin and I wish I would have brought you but me mum probably would have asked 50 questions" He laughed I will call you later sweetheart" He said "ok goodnight" I said "goodnight Jasmine" he said we hung up, I felt arms around me and dad saying let it out I won't say anything I turned around and we sat on the couch and I cried I heard my dad say you can stay as long as you need to".

A few months later

I got a phone call and it was Stephen get "where are you I said he went quiet and said " New York doing a movie wanna come see me oh but here me new hair cut he sent me a picture from the set wow he looked sexy wait sexy I could not believe I finally think he is sexy. " so lass will you come see me?" Not thinking twice I said "yes" I flew out and got to the set I saw him but I was taken to his trailer a few minutes later he came in I smiled "wow hi" he picked me up and said "that's all i get a hi, he put me down " I am just joking " I blushed a little he say down and said so how are you" I said fine what movie is this he looked down and said Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I am going to play Rockstady" I was checking him out damn he looked sexy black tank top camouflage pants brown boots and even a motorcycle vest um I bit my lip well I said you look great" the look he gave me made me melt " oh is that right he got close to my face I could smell the mint gum He was chewing " yea I barely got out" his blue eyes were killing me " I have to get back but let's go out tonight"

Ww meet at a beautiful restaurant I had on a beautiful black dress I had my hair down and curled I saw Stephen come in wow I forgot how good he looks when he gets dressed up. We odered our food i could not take anymore " i need to tell you something that I have been holding in for a long time, I took his hand and said It took a long time to figure things out but I can't hold back anymore I am falling on love with you Stephen I realized it while you were gone I felt so empty without you" he got up and walked over to me and to my surprise said I love you too Jasmine I was thinking about telling you the same things tonight." We went for a walk he held my hand tight I was so glad when we stopped under a beautiful lit area he pulled me close and kissed me "your me girl now right" I blushed and said " yes" we kissed again and the next few days stayed together.

The best is coming I promise sorry it's taking a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
850K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x