The boy who cried werewolf (...

By Xionkeyblades

Stiles is a guy who thinks every thing is normal less does he know where he lives in full of supernatural stu... More

The boy who cried werewolf ( Sterek )
A small spark
what just happened
the talk
THE ANSWER
Is this a happy ending
he is a what
The meeting
The price
Stiles past
Is this the end
The Time Has Come
What happened to my Stiles
What is to come
A love will die
Big Messige to all readers

The moon and Stiles

4.5K 157 15
By Xionkeyblades

( Hi guys hope you like this chapter also this is all Derek's point of view.)

DEREK'S P.O.V

"So Derek you gonna see him now." 

"Yea do you think I should I ask him about Dave."I fell like I should but at the same time I don't think I should. 

"We'll Derek yea he is hiding something and we don't know what it is." He right ok I am gonna ask him and if he doesn't tell me I make him late to be home so he will know I mean business. 

"Alright well you should probably go so I can pick up Stiles." 

"Yea my moms probably worried about me see yea Derek." As soon Scott was plain out of sight. Once I knew he was gone I went straight to my car and went right to Stiles. It took awhile since I got about 4 red lights. Once I got there I noticed something different about the house when I was first saw it here it looked all light and happy and now it looks like one of those rundown houses like the ones in the movies that are haunted.

Maybe I am just seeing stuff I got out of my car and went to ring the door bell. To my surprises Stiles was not the one to answer the door it was a man maybe in his late 20s. He had black hair sorta long he had bright blue eyes and sorta light skin coloring. Who is this guy and why is he in my MY STILES HOUSE.  

"Hello you must be Derek." 

"Hi I am looking for Stiles is he here." 

"Yea Stiles is almost done he just was in the kitchen getting something." 

"Oh ok um not to be rude but who are you." 

"Oh I am sorry I never got to introduce my self. Hello I am Stiles-" 

"DEREK." 

"Hey Stiles."I saw the guy and Stiles look at each other Stiles was giving him a strange look I could not really tell what it meant. 

"Yea well ready to go also this is my Dad ." 

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you sir." 

"Please call me Luke." 

"Ok well ready to go Stiles." 

"Yep ok well bye Dad." 

"Bye Stiles remember don't be late."

What did he mean what happens when Stiles is late. Maybe I can find out tonight. Ok we'll until then I just gonna bring Stiles to a movie so we can enjoy Tonight while we can. 

"Um Derek what are we doing tonight." 

"Well we are gonna see a movie." 

"Oh what movie"  

"We are gonna go see the conjuring."  

"Oh I heard that movie is really scary." 

"It is but I bee right here with you so if you get scared you can use me as a shield." I like the idea of Stiles scared running into my arms. Hiding his face in my arms it's like a dream to me. 

It took awhile till we got there an then got our tickets and food. After we got everything we just went to get seats. 

The movie was good Stiles was hiding his face in my arms through every part. At one part of the movie this smartass clapped his hands twice right next to Stiles face. Stiles jumped and started to panic.  

"Stiles shhh it's ok it was just some kid playing a joke."I turned around to see the kid just looking at me with a scared face all I did was give him a death glare. 

"I know Derek but this movie just freaks me out why did you pick this one." 

"Well it was the only movie that's was 2 hours so we can have time to hang out longer." 

"Oh ok well I hope this movie ends soon cause I fell like I am gonna die." 

"Ok Stile now watch the movie." The movie finished sooner than I thought it went by quick. So me and Stiles went to the park to enjoy a nice walk at night . We walked around for awhile and asked each other random questions.

"Stiles" 

"Yea Derek " I had to ask him what's going on with him and tell him about the alpha pack. 

"Well the alpha pack told me that their was more to you than I know and that you are keeping secrets from me an all of us. I just wanted to know is it true are you hiding things and is there anything I need to know about you." It was hard to say that I didn't want to sound like I did not trust him at all. I am just scared to know if any of this is real what they said. 

"Derek do you believe them." Stiles let go of my hand as quick as could after he said that. 

"I don't but I do I am so confused please just tell me if its true or not." 

"Derek it is not true." He was lying to me I could tell his heart skipped a beat and his breathing was uneven. 

"Stiles you are lying I can tell." 

"No I am not so now you don't believe me Derek." 

"I do believe you Stiles I do just-" 

"Just what its you believe me or you don't." 

"I do believe you I do Stiles I promise." I grabbed him at pulled him into me so I could listen to his breathing it went down so then I knew I could talk to him. 

"Derek I would never lie to you but something's I cant talk about." 

"Like what ?" 

"Things I am sorry but let's just move on and pretended this never happened." 

"Ok Stiles also I wanted to know what your answer is" I felt like right now was the best time to ask him since the alpha pack might be watching us. 

"Yes Derek I will do it for us and for my dad." 

"Ok when do you want me to change you." 

"3 days before the full moon so I can get use to being one." 

"Ok Stiles" I picked up my head and noticed the moon was plain in sight. 

"Hey Stiles look at the moon isn't it beautiful." Stiles picked up his head and looked scared did something happen. 

"Stiles what's wrong." 

"What time is it Derek?" He looked scared he had the scent of fear all over him. 

"Almost 10 in about 2 min why." 

"Oh no no we have to get out of here NOW." 

"Stiles what's wrong." 

"I am late I have to go now Derek now." 

"Ok well the car is 3 min awa-" 

"Not enough time we have to leave now." What's wrong with him why is he acting all weird. As soon I saw looked at Stiles he was gone I saw a glimpse of him running to the car as quick as he could. Why was this so important to him he seemed like it was the end of the world. It took me about 10 seconds to catch up to him but once I did he was trying to get into the car. 

"Stiles it's ok." I unlocked the door and he just went straight in there. The whole ride Stiles was looking down he never picked up his head it looked like he was trying to avoid the sky at all means possible. We got to his house at a nice time since there was not really anyone driving at this time. Soon as we got into his driveway he was starting to look calm.

I went to Stiles door and let him out he was still looking down. Once we got to the door his father ran right out and gave me a angry look. 

"Stiles it's ok Derek why was he home LATE." 

"I am sorry sir we just lost track of time." 

"Is this true Stiles." 

"Yes m-dad well thank you Derek for this wonderful night." 

"You are welcome well see you later Stiles."

I went straight to my car but once I started my engine I heard the scream of Stiles. What's going on did his dad do something to him. What's happening to my Stiles.

( ok well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a review and vote for it. Also the next chapter will be up soon and what do you guys think Stiles is hiding and what is his dad/master doing to him? Ok well till the next updated enjoy . ) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 24
Stiles Stilinski was born to be the worlds most dangerous killer. That's right, he was born to be a vampire, and that is exactly what he is, except...
366K 12K 24
"Only a fool would fall for me!" "Well than I guess I'm the biggest fool there is." Stiles was just a mere human among his supernatural friends. But...
231K 9K 21
Stiles Stilinski has always led an ordinary, quite life. His father is the sheriff and his mom is deceased so he's always alone at home. That lonelin...
28.4K 1K 13
Stiles and Derek have a short lived relationship. After being apart for a month, Derek suggests they be friends with Benefits. No strings attached. ...