His Unexpected Marriage

By Asterix21

What happens when two opposites wake up to discover they're married? Kaycee has always tried to be the perfec... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
First look at Marriage Reunited

Chapter Five

189K 4K 305
By Asterix21

Kaycee had never in her life being so scared of where four words could lead, but from the moment he had spoken them she had genuinely being afraid. For what exactly would come from their talk? He had made it clear back there that he didn’t take marriage lightly yet how could they stay married when they were almost complete strangers?

Not wanting to have such a conversation in front of her parent’s house where any of her family could hear them Kaycee suggested they go back to hers and thankfully Jake agreed. It was clear that he wasn’t going to give up and she would rather have the conversation in the privacy of her apartment.

            “It’s a nice place,” Jake said as she let him in twenty minutes later and she sent him a sharp look to see if he was being sarcastic like her stepmother had been when she had first seen the small apartment. It was hardly up to the standards of her parent’s place but it suited her just fine. And more importantly she could afford it on the small amount she earned as a carer for the elderly. It may not be a good paying job but it was rewarding for her and it paid the bills which was more than her stepsister or stepmother ever did for themselves. If not for her father funding them they would never have survived this long. Kaycee was proud of the fact that since she turned sixteen she had never once asked her father for so much as a penny.

            “Thank you, I like it.” Kaycee responded once she realised that he was being serious about liking her apartment. Admittedly it was not the best place going but she had taken the time to make it in to a home and it was far more homely to her than the palatial house that her father called home.

            “So, we should talk about what happened last night!” Jake announced getting straight to the heart of the matter while Kaycee sucked in a deep breath. She sucked at these kind of serious conversations and that was when she knew the person she was having the awkward moment with. Jake may as well have been a complete stranger.

            “It shouldn’t have happened…” she started only to be cut off by Jake who gave her a fierce look.

            “But it did and we shouldn’t ignore that fact,”

            “I wasn’t going to ignore it, I was just thinking that maybe we could you know move on from this,” Kaycee told him praying that he would see the sense in her plan.

All that met this statement was his gaze that was hard as granite as he looked at her and she decided that he most definitely did not like her plan.

            “The only moving that will be occurring is when you move in with me,” Jake informed her coolly and Kaycee gaped at him. Was he kidding? He certainly didn’t seem to be which left only one option. Jake Wentworth was a crazy man. He had to be to think for even a second that she would ever consider moving in with him.

            “I don’t think so. I happen to have a life here, a job. I am not leaving it all just because you don’t believe in divorce. I mean we don’t know what happened last night. I mean, I don’t remember. Do you remember? Maybe nothing happened. Maybe we bought a ring and that was it. Maybe we just bought the ring and then went for a lie down.” Kaycee tried aware that she was starting to sound hysterical.

            “Then explain this,” Jake offered and Kaycee paled as she took the slip of paper from his firm fingers gasping at the written proof that confirmed they were married.

            “Okay, so we’re definitely married. Shit! We are married. Okay, so we got married, but maybe we didn’t sleep together,” Kaycee tried and Jake frowned at her.

            “How is that supposed to help?” he asked and she frowned.

            “Well, I saw this programme once where a couple were able to get an annulment because they were drunk and nothing actually happened between them, I mean maybe nothing happened between us. Maybe we could get an annulment. That’s not a divorce so it doesn’t go against your morals,” Kaycee explained beaming up at him like she had just discovered how to turn things in to gold.

Jake was clearly not impressed with that idea either and his face darkened ominously which made Kaycee a little nervous. It seemed like a good plan to her.

            “We are not getting an annulment!” he informed her harshly and she glared at him.

            “Why not? Because it would offend your masculinity to let someone know that we didn’t sleep together? I mean, I highly doubt whether anyone is going to care. And this leaves you free to marry whoever you want!” she tried and his face turned even darker if that was possible.

            “Leaving you free to marry your sister’s fiancé?” he asked and Kaycee gaped at him.

            “What are you talking about?” she asked wondering if he was tripping. If he was on drugs that would explain so much.

            “Don’t think I didn’t notice how touchy he was and how you seemed to be enjoying it,” he told her as fury glinted in his gaze making Kaycee swallow nervously even as she refused to back away.

            “You are being ridiculous. I didn’t want him anywhere near me! And what does it have to do with you whether I want a man’s touch or not?” she demanded equally furious.

            “Believe me, cara. You will enjoy my touch much more than that sleaze ball’s!” he informed her as his hands slid around her slim waist anchoring her to him and that was the only warning she got before his dark head descended and he caught her mouth in an evocative kiss that showed Rob’s to be no more than child’s play in comparison.

Jake was clearly a master at the art and his tongue did wonderful things to her mouth that had fireworks exploding over her body making her press herself firmer against him. She had never in her life experienced something as amazing as this and she didn’t even protest when he scooped her up in his arms never once pulling his mouth from hers. She entwined her hands behind his head revelling in the feel of his soft dark hair beneath her fingertips.

            “Mmm!” she moaned in to his mouth as his skilful hands slipped under her sweater and did remarkable things to her breasts that had her feeling like an explosion was going off in her body making sensations shoot everywhere. She had never felt so alive. She gave a short whimper as he took his mouth from hers but he only removed her sweater before his lips were back and this time they traced a trail from her swollen lips, down her pearly throat and down to the two rosy peaks that awaited him. She gasped as he took first one perfectly rounded globe in his mouth and then the other making her writhe beneath his touch. Desperate to feel his skin Kaycee unbuttoned his shirt without conscious thought and removed it from his broad shoulders before she placed her lips against them and kissed her way slowly down his body.

She had heard her friends speak of a man’s goody trail before but had never realised how sexy it could be. Jake was not a hairy man but he certainly had a goody trail that led down past his abdomen to the goodies that lay beneath his jeans. With her eyes rounded in surprise Kaycee began unbuttoning his jeans slowly almost laughing in delight at the indrawn breath he took. She trailed her fingers gently inside laughing at each low noise he made at her exploration. Only when he could stand it no more did he remove his jeans and underpants himself before repeating the process on her until they both stood completely naked.

Kaycee had always been shy of her nakedness and had never let a single person see her like this, only with Jake it felt natural and she couldn’t help the slow smile that spread across her face as he beckoned her closer. She couldn’t take her eyes away from him, he was handsome with his clothes but without them he was gorgeous, he had muscles but not ones that bulged out in that ugly way that some men’s tended to, no his muscles were built from pure hard work and his torso was hard beneath her fingertips making her want to purr with pleasure. His stomach rippled beneath her hands and she gave him an evil smile as she trailed those fingers down his goody trail to the prize that lay beneath.

Before she could do too much torture however Jake began his own exploration and it had her gasping and writhing in ecstasy as he pleasured every inch of her until she was begging him for release. He took his time though and just when she thought she could stand no more he surged in to her pausing at her sudden sharp cry of pain.

Kaycee winced as the pain shot through her and Jake held completely still certain that he must be wrong of the cause until he saw the wonder in her eyes and realisation hit. She was a virgin! They really hadn’t done anything last night. He was glad now considering what he knew but still he couldn’t believe that he had survived a whole night laid beside her without anything happening at all.

Jake waited for the pain to subside before he began to move cautiously as he made completely sure that he wasn’t hurting her. Only when he was certain did he begin to quicken the pace satisfaction roaring inside him at the wondrous expression on her perfect face. And then suddenly an explosion of colours burst within her and she came with a loud cry, his name on her lips as she fell apart in his arms. He came moments later in the most glorious orgasm he had ever felt in his life.

Afterwards he rolled over so she was laid on top of him, both of them spent but happy. Jake placed a gentle kiss against her temple as they both struggled to regulate their breathing.

            “Guess there’ll be no annulment now!” he commented when he could finally speak and then wished he hadn’t at the stricken look she sent his way before she scrambled off the bed almost falling off the bed in her haste to get away from him.

            “Get out and don’t come back!” she flung at him furiously before she turned and stormed in to the bathroom leaving him feeling like the world’s worst tool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 305 23
When Karliee A.K.A. Kay and her 3 best friends get to go on a 2 month trip to L.A., they don't know exactly WHAT to expect. Will Kay find her happily...
30.9K 274 8
You wake up one morning in a hotel and realized that you have just got married to Jessica Cruz. And had to fight a threat and you and Jess discover a...
182K 7.2K 31
Kayla Ryans tries to maintain control in all aspects of her life and avoids relationships at all costs. When she signs up for a Co-ed Summer Beach Vo...
14.3K 505 16
• a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction • she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...