My Mate Ran Me Over

By LovelyYoongz

Laura runs over a wolf who wasn't the average wolf... **kinda cheesy** **Profanity and mature content** More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author Note
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

70K 1.9K 170
By LovelyYoongz

The relentless tapping of my fingers against the table, filled the room. No other sound was made as I stared into those green eyes of the wolf.

"What ta do...what ta do..." I mumbled over and over.

As stared at one another, neither looking away, my eyes started to water. My eyes finally blinking, a pointed finger at him, "Fineeeee. You win."

"This is gunna be a loooooong day."

'It definitely is'

~

"Get in the damn tub!"

Currently I was trying to get a monstets size wolf in a small tub.
'Huh. Who woulda thought I be doing this....nobody!'

"You need to be clean you stink and have dry blood on you, pleeeeeease!"

His green eyes narrowing, making sure that I understood his answer which was a clear 'Hell no'.

Slumping against the side of the tub, I couldn't help but sigh. "If you don't get in this bath, you won't be able to stay with me. Forever" I told him, raising a brow at him.

His eyes shot open and quickly stood, and ran towards the water.

My eyes widened when I saw he wasn't going to stop. "Oh nononono" I mumbled, just when I was about to stop him, he jumped.

Water flew...and now wet clothes clung onto my body.

His fur honestly looked hilarious. Hair was in front of his eyes and flat than fluffy.

Laughing so hard that I was snorting and tears were in my eyes. "You...look...ridiculous!" I managed between harsh breaths.

He whined trying to make me stop but I continued laughing untill I calmed down.

"Wow I haven't laughed like thay in forever. It felt...good."

He gave me a grin that I didn't know wolf's could do. 'He's pretty special and unique'.

Turning away, I grabbed my watermelon shampoo and turned to him to see him staring at the wet clothes were on my body.

"Oi!"

Staring for more seconds before he turned away and looked at me. His curious gaze met my mischief one's, his eyes trailed to my left arm that held the shampoo.

His whines were ignored as spoke, "cleaning time grumpy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
21.6K 386 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
12K 431 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...