LOVE ||August Alsina story||

By thew3irdkid

"I love you" he kissed my lips, "daddy love you too" bending down he kissed my stomach. More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue
Your wish is my command

IV

41.6K 1.4K 329
By thew3irdkid

Just Sex. Right?

Lay up and then stay up have sex and then blow dank
-Bryson Tiller x Exchange

|Yung|

"Girl if yah ion stop playin'" I stop da door wit my foot.

She laughed putting da bag down going ta da kitchen. Following right behind ha', I watched ha' ass as she walking over ta da stove stirrin' somethin'.

"You can cook?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

Noddin' ha' head yes, a nigga was shocked. Not only do she have good pussy she can cook too, I thought to myself.

"You want some?" she turned around looking at me.

I nodded my head yes, fixin' a plate, she walked over handin' it to me. Standin' dea' she looked at me waitin' fo' somethin'.

"Dis shit good ma"

Takin' more bits, a nigga ain't had a home cook meal in so damn long I forgot what real food tasted like.

"I know." she smiled shrugging. "It's more if you want some."

She walked away going to fix herself a plate, she sat in front of me on the stool at da island.

"Tell me bout chu self ma." she stayed silent for a second, looked as if she was contemplating.

"I'm twenty-one, born and raised here, and I go to school." She said the last thing proudly, smiling.

"Skool guh huh?" I grinned, then clear my throat.

"Yeah, yah want somethin' to drink?" she got up going to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of Hennessy.

"Yah ass just happen ta have dat." smirked at her, she nodded chuckling.

"Yes gotta stay with the juice." she made two glasses "So tell me about you Mr. Yung."

"What chu wanna know ma?" I licked my lips.

"What's yah real name?"

"Dats confidential yah might be twelve or some shit."

"If I was the pigs, best believe I wouldn't be fuckin' you or would I let you know where the fuck I live." She squint her eyes at a nigga.

"Ight feisty." I put my hands up in surrender "It's a month."

"April"

"Yah not funny" I mugged ha' tryin' ta hold in my laughter.

"No no May, you look like a May." I flipped her off, she busted out laughing.

"A nigga bout ta go ni."

"No no okay." She try controllin' ha' laughin'.

Gettin' up she walked around the island, standin' between my legs.

"Forreal what month" she put her arms around my neck.

"August" I licked my lips, grabbin' ha' waist.

"Still look like a May to me" she giggled. Smacking my teeth I slapping her ass. "Oww" she moaned a little rubbed ha' booty.

"Stop playin' den." she rolled her eyes "Hope dey get stuck."

"You annoyin'" she mugged me

"Good, ni move so a nigga can go see my other bitches." I let ha' go, she moved from between my legs.

Walking to the door I turned around leaning down tryin' ta kiss ha'.

"Uhhhhh no go kiss on yah other hoes." She put her hand in a nigga face.

"Yeah gon be like dat ma." I chuckled

"Yup bye" she waved, I shrugged openin' da door leavin'get.

>>>>

|Briyah Cater|

Locking the door I went back to the kitchen to clean. While washing the dish I thought about August.

Not playing attention I feel someone come behind me wrapping their arm around my waist, making me jump. Looking down at the tattoo covered arms, I let out a sigh of relief.

"You a real criminal huh?" I continue washing, he chuckled.

"Yo ass thought a nigga was leavin' without a kiss." I turned around in his arms.

"Well you just gon have to." I challenged him biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah whateva'" he grabbed my face gentle kissing me.

Rapping my arms around his neck, he pulled away he smiling.

"Thought a nigga wasn't gon get shit." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes moving my arms from around him.

"Bye" he chuckled pecking my lips one more time before leaving.

>>>>

|Next Day|

"Bri, Bri, Briyah Cater!! I know yo ass hear me!!" My mama yelled making me almost drop my phone.

"Yes ma'am?" I locked my phone looking up at her, scared half to death.

"You been on that damn phone ever since you got here. If yah ass wasn't plannin' to help me, why the fuck you here then?" she put her hand on her hip.

"Get hea' ma" my big brother Que said shaking his head looking down at his phone.

"Nigga you can shut yah ass up, cause you ain't no damn better."

She slapped the back of his neck. I held in my laughter knowing if I make a sound I was next. We were at my mama house helping here set up a surprise birthday party for her close friend Ms. Clararetha.

"What's the good of havin' kids, and they don't do a gotdamn thing." She slapped her thighs, walking out the kitchen.

"You done made my mama mad." Que looked up at me shaking his head.

"I will shoot you in yo pinky toe." I squint my eyes at him.

"I ain't scared of you." He puffed his chest out.

Jumping at him, he took off out the kitchen as my phone ding and vibrated on the counter.

Nah answer me ma -August🍆💦4:31p.m

5 hours later *dude off of spongbob voice*😑😒 -4:32p.m

😂😂I was doin somethin
-August🍆💦 4:33p.m

Ur point is💁🏽 -4:33p.m

I locked my phone going outside to the back yard. Grabbing the decorations off the patio table, I laid every thing out. Standing on a chair I start hanging up purple lanterns around the pool. After thirty minutes of organizing everything, my mama walked out smiling at me.

"Thank you baby." She leaned down kissing my forehead as I put the last floating candle thing in the pool.

"I gotchu ma." I stood up hugging her. "Where Que?"

"I sent him to the store to get me a couple more things." I looked at her funny.

"You ight ma--I mean this party stressin' you out a little, but you can't be that sick."

"I just need that neggero to get the hell out my face." she fanned her hand, I giggled shaking my head.

Checking my phone to see what time it was, I received a text from August.

U still ain't answer my question -August🍆💦 5:10p.m

What question🤔 -5:11p.m

"Who is he?" I followed my mama in the house.

U wanna do sumthin tmwr -August🍆💦 5:12p.m

"Who is who?" I looked up from my phone frown.

"The man that got you all in that damn phone and that's dickin' you down." My eyes got wide.

"Ma!"

"What? Mama knows this things." she shrugged "So who is he?"

"There is nobody mama."

Yea- 5:13p.m

"Mhm let me find out." She squint her eyes at me, I start laughing.

"Who is teachin' you these things?"

"Don't worry bout this over here, whatchu need to do is worry bout yah self and being careful with this man you messin' with."

Ight Imma text what time nd better be ready -August🍆💦 5:14p.m

U not my daddy -5:14p.m

"There is no man." I exclaimed, trynna convince her.

"Mmmhm if you say so." She nodded her head, going to answer the door.

I'm not🤔😏 -August🍆💦5:15p.m

Bye😂😂 -5:15p.m

>>>>

Vote⭐️
Comment✋🏾
Share👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.8K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
8.8K 292 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love storyโค๏ธ (ON HOLD)
279K 8.2K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ
12.3K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€