The Stepbrother / Cameron Dal...

De CrazyWolfGirl13

The most popular boy in school, is in my house. How did this happen? I don't know and I don't care. He is a s... Mais

Prologue
The Good Begining to a Bad Day
The Worst
The Party
Confusion
Why?
Dress Shopping and The Festival
The Festival part 2
Birthday Cruise part 2
Birthday Cruise part 3
Character Q&A!!!
Found Secrets
Give Me A Break
All About You
My Everything
News
New Beginning
Good Times
spin off?

Birthday Cruise

8.9K 163 23
De CrazyWolfGirl13

The cruise will be split into 3 chapters. Birthday Cruise, Birthday Cruise part 2, and Birthday Cruise part 3.

Chapter 8

I wake up at three a.m. from my alarm beeping. I groan and push off on my phone screen.

Well today is gong to be fantastic.

My mind gets flashbacks from what happened in Cameron's room just two hours ago. I can't believe he kissed me. I'm not so sure how I feel about him now.

I mean I love Austin I really do, but Cameron brings something to the table that Austin just can't. Friendship. I know that me and Cameron isn't the best of friends like we used to be, but we can always get back there. Only if he cooperates with me.

You know what? I'll make a pros and con's list for Cameron and Austin to see who is the better choice. But not right now though. That'll be weird. Like what if he walks in on me making the list? He'll think I'm some kind of creep. Which I'm not.

"Amelia! Come downstairs for breakfast!" I groan again, pull the covers off of me shivering from the cold air, and head down the stairs.

(A/N I seriously don't know where I'm going with this. Lol! Let's see how it turns out.)

Once I get down there I see a plate of chocolate chip pancakes on the table and some orange juice. I sit down at the table staring at our bags by the front door. I sigh.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing Gina. I'm fine." She stops what she's doing and that's buttering her pancakes.

"Now I know when a girl is not okay. And that's when she says 'I'm fine.' So tell me what's wrong. Please I want to help you." Gina puts her hand over mine and sighs.

"Well...you see..I think I like this boy. But as you know I'm dating Austin. And I don't know what to do."

"Okay. So here's what you do. Think about which one you like more. Who is that?"

"I like Austin more."

"Uh huh. Now make a list of pros and con's about the boys." She smiles and I laugh.

"I had the same idea."

"Of course you did." My dad comes walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey, Amelia."

"Morning dad. What time are we leaving?"

"Well in a little bit. I'm going to put the bags in the car now."

"Can I help?"

"No. You need to eat. And besides I'm having Cameron help me."

Speak of the devil.

"Morning peeps."

"Come help me with our bags." Dad says. Cameron rolls his eyes but complies.

After breakfast

Right now I'm picking out an outfit for the first day of the cruise. Well out of my half full closet.

I'm thinking a loose fitting t-shirt, a pair shorts, a sweater (because its like cold right now), and sandals. I'll try some makeup out on the ship. Oh well.

I put on the outfit that I had picked out, grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. Right now its 3:45 a.m. and we're about to leave to go to the dock to get on the boat.

"Are you ready?" Dad asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I reply.

"Let's go!"

"Aren't you excited." I say sarcastically.

"Yes I am." Cameron stated.

"Well I should be because its my birthday today." He rolls his eyes.

"Fine fine. Whatever." He mumbles the last part but I can still hear it.

We walk outside and get into the car. My dad is driving and I'm sitting behind him staring out the window.

I hope things don't go wrong on this cruise. I want it to be perfect. Even though we are on the ship for my birthday, at least I get to be in Hawaii the day after my birthday. Right? Yeah let's go with that.

As I'm looking out the window I see a familiar face out on the abandoned playground holding somebody's hand.

"Dad stop the car."

"What?"

"Stop the car!" The car comes to a stop and I unbuckle my seatbelt and jump out of the car. My family is yelling for me to get back in but I ignore their pleas.

(Play song now)

As I get closer to the two figures I stop in my tracks and drop to my knees. Why? Why why why? Why does this have to happen to me today? I start to cry not caring who saw me. Then the two figures look over.

"S**t." I hear Austin mumble. All of a sudden I'm angry at him. I stand up and walk towards the two.

"What are you doing here with her." I spit.

"Well sweetie don't get your panties in a twist."

"You shut up you little bi**h. Now I'll ask you again. Why. Are. You. Here. With. Her."

"Hey Amelia what's--oh. What?!" Cameron says/yells coming up behind me.

"Annie? Why are you here with Austin? Oh yeah that's right. You're on a date with him. How long has this been going on? Huh? Tell me!"

"Two years." At that I break down. This can't be happening.

"You know Lia." She says my name as if its venom. "Austin got a dare to drag you along as far as he could. And well, that lasted three years. Sorry." She says with a smile on my face. Austin just stands there dumbfounded. I turn to him.

"Well this is a nice birthday present isn't it? Let me tell you something. We're done. There is no more Austin and Amelia, just, me. And I'm glad I'm doing this. I made up my mind. I'm dropping out of the dare club. Its official. We're through, dare club is through, so bye." I turn to walk away but someone's hand on my shoulder stops me.

"Look, Lia. I still love you. You can't run away from your problems. You can't drop out of dare club. And most of all. You can't break up with me." I don't know why but I slapped him across the side is his face. I slapped him so hard his head turned and you could hear it echo. I smile.

"Yes I can." At this point Cameron and Annie are through and Austin and I are through. It feels good to be single again.

As I'm walking to the car Cameron grabs my hand squeezes it lightly to reassure me that everything is going to be okay. I smile a bit, still in shock about what just happened.

We get in the car and take off. Nobody bringing up what just happened.

On the boat. 7:43 a.m.

This whole time we have been exploring the boat dragging our luggage along. The boat has seven floors. (From bottom to top)

The boiler room

One floor of rooms

Another floor of rooms

And another floor of rooms. We're on the top floor of rooms.

The food deck

The activities deck

And the headquarters for the ships controller.

As we're heading to our rooms something, or say someone caught my eye. He has dirty blonde hair in a quiff, black framed glasses, tan khakis, a white button up shirt with a red bow tie, and black dress shoes. He looks so nice. Does he work here? I'll check later.

"Okay. I know I can trust you kids so you two are sharing a room while me and Gina are going to share a room. We are just a few doors down so here are your keys, one for each. Take care. Your room is 268 ours is room 277." With that my dad and Gina walk away leaving Cameron and I holding our luggage.

"Here I got these for you." I have never heard that voice before. Then somebody grabs the luggage out of my hand same with Cameron's. I turn to see its that cute boy.

"Who are you?" Cameron asked.

"I'm Gavin. Nice to meet you.."

"Cameron. And this is my soon to be sister Amelia." Is it bad my heart kinda broke at that?

"Oh. Amelia. I like that name." I smile and blush. "What's your room number?"

"It's room 268. Thanks for helping."

"No problem." We begin walking to our room in silence, and its kinda awkward.

Once we get there I take out the key and unlock it.

"You know I have a key too right?" I just kept silent.

I push the door open to be amazed.

There is a huge bed with red pillows, a red mantel on the back, a couch, a TV, a deck. Its amazing.

"I get the bed!"

"Oh come on Cameron. Can I have the bed? I mean this cruise is my birthday present. You can sleep on the couch."

"Fine. Whatever you say birthday girl." He says like a little boy. I laugh.

"Its your birthday? Well then. Happy birthday Amelia."

"Please I prefer Lia. And thanks."

"No problem. Here is your luggage. Have a nice day." Gavin walks out of the room closing the door behind him. I walk over to the dresser and start unpacking my clothing.

"Hey I'm going to go explore for some girls, since I'm single now." And bam just like that, I'm taken back to this morning. Cameron kisses my cheek in a friendly way and leaves the room.

After I'm done packing I go out to the deck and lean towards the railing. We took off about an hour ago so we're heading towards Hawaii now. I look down at the water and see my reflection. I don't see the strong girl I was once. I see a broken, fragile, little glass doll staring back at me.

I break down and I cry. I cry and let all of these emotions and questions out of me. I back up slowly and go to the corner of the deck, sitting down with my knees up, my arms wrap around my legs, and my head goes between my knees.

Why did this have to happen? On my birthday?! at that. I can't believe I wasted three years of my life on that trader, that do**he. He can go rot in a ditch for all I care. But even after this, I still love him. He was always perfect to me, he was always there for me. Even during summer. Wait. Summer. He was gone all those months, and so was Annie. So he was with her all summer!! How could he?

I continue to sob until I hear a knock at the door. I get up, wipe my face, and stop to look at a mirror. Yup, I look like I was crying my eyes out. I open the door and see that it is Cameron. And his knuckles are bleeding. Great!

"What happened to you?" He asks walking into the room.

"And I can ask you the same."

"If I tell you will you tell me?" I just nod slightly but enough for him to see.

"Well there is a gym here and I punched the concrete wall without gloves because of Annie and what she did. Then I walked back here avoiding the infirmary but remembered I forgot my key. So I knocked now I'm here, taking to you. So tell me. Why were going you crying?"

"I was crying for you, myself, and for what happened early this morning. I just can't help but wonder why. He said he still loved me but he was still holding onto Annie. So that gave me my answer about him. I was crying because now I have no shoulder to lean on when I'm down," now the tears are coming again, "I was crying because now I'm alone." Cameron pulls me into a hug, engulfing me into his warmth. I great fully hug back enjoying the unusual comfort he is giving me.

"Why don't you sleep for a bit." Cameron starts to get up but I pull him back down.

"Stay. Please." He just nods and we get under the covers. Cameron snuggles close to me and we fall asleep.

11:43 p.m.

I wake up facing a sleeping Cameron. I pull his arm off of me and go to the bathroom. I look into the mirror to see my still broken reflection. But I don't care anymore. I grab my shoes, my key, and head out the door.

Outside of the room I put my shoes on and head to the front deck. Nobody is out at this time of night so I go the the very front of the ship.

I lean towards the railing, letting the wind flow through my hair. Its refreshing after the day I've had.

"Hey, Lia!" I turn to see a shadowy figure come towards me. Then I see the reflection of the lens in their glasses. Gavin.

"Oh, hey Gavin." He jogs over and stands next to me.

"Its a nice view isn't it?"

"Yea it is." I take in his appearance. He's wearing sweat pants that hang loose on his hips, a white tank top, and tennis shoes. His hair is still in a quiff from earlier today.

"That reminds me. Do you work here?" I say suddenly. He shows surprise in his face but then it turns to amusement.

"Yea, I do actually. My dad owns the ship so he saves money by having relatives work here for free."

"Really? That's cool."

"So, Lia, tell me about yourself."

"Only if you tell me about yourself."

"Deal."

"Okay. Hi, I'm Amelia. I am 17 starting today, um... I am single, my favorite color is green, but it used to be black. I am a senior in highschool and I'm here for three days for my birthday. And I live in Chino Hills, California. So tell me about yourself Gavin." I smile.

"Hi, I'm Gavin. I am 19 years old as of a few days ago, I am single, my favorite color is blue, but it used to me green. I graduated, and I work here and I also live in Chino Hills, California. That is all the basics about me."

"That's cool."

"Yea. Oh, uh, can I-um, g-get your number? As for like friend purposes."

"Um...sure why not?" I give him my number. Then someone yells from behind us.

"The curfew for everyone including staff is eleven o'clock sharp. Go to your rooms now."

"Well this meeting was cut short." I nod my bead as in agreement. We run to our rooms which is right across from each other.

I unlock the door to see Cameron now on the couch. When i shut the door, i get a text message.

Nice mowing more about you. See you tomorrow. Goodnight -Gavin -unknown

It is Gavin. But my phone says unknown. I set his name as Gavin in my contact list then plug in my phone.

I pull my hair up into a pony tail, take my shoes off and jump into the bed. I snuggle into the sheets and fall asleep with happy thoughts running through my head.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

133K 6.4K 62
"Hoodie Series ✔" [BOOK 1] Carly Myers who is always called a creepy nerd is well known by the whole school with the nickname "Hoodie" because she a...
4.2M 150K 45
Avelyn Summers. A girl with high grades, loving personality and no trace of romance whatsoever. Dante Knight. A boy with flirty personality and a new...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.2M 52.4K 52
Hayden Smith is just a girl who wants good grades and keeps herself to herself whilst all the rest of the school bullies her. But what happens when M...