My 5 Stepbrothers

By ImperfectOne02

Adlynn is forced to move to a whole new state with her mom and a family she never met. She had five new step... More

Descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Cast Change
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Authors note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 22

7.3K 204 50
By ImperfectOne02

After my whole ordeal at school yesterday I went home and fell asleep. I slept through the whole night. Nathaniel and any other boy came to check on me every hour. Even Austin stayed the night.

It's now 6:15 and I'm getting up for school. I'm no longer in pain but I still got morning sickness. I took a nice long shower and got dressed. I decided to wear a pair of white skinny jeans with a black tank top to go with it. I put a leather jacket on over my tank top. I didn't know what shoes to wear so I decided to go do my hair and makeup. After I got done straightening my hair I curled the ends. I put a little bit of makeup on. Enough to still look natural. Once I was done with that I checked the time and saw I still had 15 minutes. So I went back to my closet to find a pair of shoes to wear with my outfit. I finally decided in a black pair of boots. They were just below my knee but I liked them. I went back out in my room and Nathaniel was already up. He had already taken a shower and was getting dressed. We still had 10 minutes left until we had to leave so we were good. 

"Don't you think I don't remember yesterday morning when you slammed my door." I told him when he came out of my closet fully dressed.

"I didn't forget. I won't ever do it again."

"Damn right because you're never driving my car again." I told him. He just rolled his eyes and sat down in front of me on my bed.

"Okay. Now how do you feel?"

"Perfectly fine. Just a little morning sickness but I think we are good to go." I said and put my hand on my belly when I said "we". I'm honestly happy to be a mother. I'm having my triplets like two months after mom has the twins maybe not that long.

"I can't wait to be an uncle." Nathaniel said. He smiled at me and touched my belly as well. He's going to be a great uncle. Scott is going to be a great dad. Austin is going to be their godfather. The other three will be their godfathers as well. My five stepbrothers well since they are already considered my real brothers they will make great uncles as well. But I know for sure that if I have a boy that he is going to be spoiled by his father and uncles. And if I have a girl she is just going to be spoiled by everyone. I really want at least on girl and one boy. If I have that I'm fine if the other one is a boy or a girl.

"What do you think I'm having?" I asked Nathaniel. 

"Well I'm saying a boy and two girls."

"I'm saying two boys and a girl." Scott said followed by everyone else.

"Three girls." Jakob said.

"Two boys one girl." Hayden.

"Three boys." Andy.

"Two boys one girl." Luke.

"Two girls one boy." Ashton.

"Two boys one girl." Damon.

"Two girls one boy." Austin.

"Guys we have enough males in this house. I really hope it's not three boys. Because me, mom, and Kyla will be the only girls and I don't want that. I want two girls one boy." I told them.

"Oh you know you love us." Jakob said.

"I do but I definitely don't want two or three little Scott's running around." I told them. They all started laughing.

"And you think we want two or three little Adlynn's running around?" Scott asked.

"Yes I do." I said and got up. "Let's get to school." I told them.

"Can I still ride with you two?" Ashton asked me.

"Of course why couldn't you?" I told him. He just shrugged his shoulder and we all went downstairs. I said goodbye to mom and James and then we were gone.

We drive in silence the whole way to school. I pulled into a spot by Cody's car. He was getting out when he saw us.

"Adlynn!" He yelled and ran over to me. He picked me up and spun me around.

"You act like you haven't seen me in forever." I told him as I laughed. He just shook his head and put me down.

"What ever. Let's go. We have something to show you." Cody said.

"What is it?" I asked while he was dragging me along.

"You'll see. And you'll love it."

"Ugh." We walked inside and everyone was by the main office.

"Whenever Nathaniel went to give principle Dan a piece of his mind he was in a meeting with two other principles and the dean of the school. Well after everything happened Dan got fired because of what he did to you. And well we are getting a better principle." Cody told me when we got to the office. And sure enough a better principle was put in that office. James. James is our new principle.

"Hey guys. How are you doing?" James said.

"But- when? How? Really?" I stuttered.

"Well you see Adlynn I was a principle back in Miami just not the school y'all went to. They did a background check on the family and found out I was a principle. So they fired Dan and hired me." James explained. That makes so much sense.

"Oh. This is..... Awesome." I yelled and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back. Nathaniel went over beside me and hugged me as well. I seriously have the best family.

The day went on like any other day. I was told that football was out of the question now. Obviously. The boys are still trying out but since they are all graduating this year I don't understand why try out for next year. Ashton is the only one that should try out. But the boys don't listen to me. We are currently at lunch discussing what went down yesterday with me.

"I'm just saying I think I should be able to help pick baby names." Austin said.

"And I'm just saying. No." I told him back. I mean I love Austin to death but he can not pick names to save his life.

"Look just listen. I already have the names if it's two girls and a boy." He told me.

"Fine but they better not be stupid." I told him.

"Okay girl number one. Braylon. Girl number two. Brayson. Boy number one. Braydon." He said. Honestly it's not bad names. Except for Brayson it doesn't sound like a girl name.

"Braylon and Braydon is good but not Brayson." Scott said before I could. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay I have names for names for two boys and a girl." Hayden said. I motioned for him to carry on. "Boy number one. Nicholas. Boy number two. Nickoli. Girl number one. Nikki."

"No I don't like those names sorry." I said. I mean Nikki is a pretty name but not the other two.

"My turn. Boy number one. Mason. Boy two. Grayson. Girl one. Addison." Scott said. I really like those names. Not because he's the daddy but because I like them.

"I like them." I said with a smile.

"My turn. Girl one. Skylar. Girl two. Ella. Boy one. Hunter." Nathaniel said. Of course he uses the names that I have always wanted to name my kids.

"I hate you." I told him. He just laughed and went back to eating.

"Why do you hate him?" Cody asked.

"Because Skylar, Ella, and Hunter are three names that I've always wanted to name my kids. They all nodded. So I have Scott's, Nathaniel's, and my names to choose from. By the way my names are. Girl one Kendall. Girl two Chloe. Boy one. Jackson.

The bell signaling the end of the day is just five minutes away. I'm in calculus and it's so boring. But we have the best teacher ever and he lets us leave five minutes early. So me, Nathaniel, Scott, Jakob, Hayden, Andy, Luke, Damon, Austin, Cody, Daniel, and Steven are all by my locker discussing baby names. Like I said. Mine, Scott's, and Nathaniel's are the only names I'm considering. The bell rings and everyone starts to pile out of their classes. We wait for Ashton to get to my locker.

"Hey guys I'll be right back. Meet me by the cars in five." I told the boys before I turned and walked down the hallway. I went to the office to talk to James about something before we left.

"Hey Adlynn what can I do for you?" He asks when I get into his office.

"Okay so how do you feel about having five newborns in the house in just a few months?" I asked him.

"Honestly I couldn't be happier. I've always loved kids and to know that I'm going to have five more babies that I could spoil. It's worth it." He said with a small chuckle.

"Okay secondly. Where are we going to put my babies?" I asked.

"We will discuss that when we are home." He said.

"Okay thirdly. Do you want to help decorate the triplets room? Because if we don't get a room for them me and Nathaniel will move down to the basement so they can have our room." I told him.

"Like I said we will discuss that when we get home. But yes I would love to help you." He said.

"Okay thanks. And fourthly. Can me and the boys go to the lake for a while?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah. We won't be swimming I just want to hang out with them. No drinking or smoking. None of them are like that?"

"Yeah just be home before seven."

"Thanks. And fifthly. Can Austin, Cody, Daniel, and Steven spend the night tonight?"

"If it's okay with their parents then yes."

"Thank you. And lastly. Mom texted me earlier and said that she wants to take everyone out to dinner. She also told me to tell you to go to the mall and buy a nice suit. And to buy her a dress for I think she said Friday night." I told him.

"Okay sounds good." My phone went off in my pocket.

"That's the boys. Thank you for letting them stay. Love you." I said and ran out of the office.

"Hey guys. I need you all to follow me. It's important that you listen and don't get lost." I told them when I got to our cars.

"First of all. You said five minutes. That was ten. Secondly. Where are we going? Thirdly. What happens if we get lost?" Nathaniel asked.

"Sorry. Somewhere. And you get lost. Okay. Nathaniel you will be riding with Austin or Cody or Daniel or Steven. I could care less. Ashton. You are riding with Nathaniel and whoever he rides with. And for the rest of you. It's the normal ride." I told them and walked to my car unlocking it.

"Wait who made you boss?" Nathaniel asked.

"I did." I said over my shoulder and got in my car. The boys were still standing there staring at me.

"Get in a car. Or I'll leave you." I told them. They all got into a car and I drove off. With them right behind me. We are not actually going to a lake. But if I told James where we actually were going he would say no. But the boys are about to see a little part of my old life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
462K 9K 70
One girl, five boys. Join Amy as she survives with overprotective brothers. After all it's just what lifes about.
28.2K 396 13
Hunter is 10 years old he is forced to move with his abusive mom to live with his step dad and step brothers. He has a secret that no one knows but h...
506K 10K 29
Jade hates her new stepbrother, Zach, but things turns for the worst when she suddenly becomes attracted to him. When she trys to shrug it off it get...