Life Is What You Make It (Stu...

By juststartedwriting

Rachel Cross is a straight A student, with a good future. She's captain of the girls soccer and basketball te... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Chapter 13 (Part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

465 16 1
By juststartedwriting

Recap:

I sat in silence for a good 20 minutes and they all stayed where they were around my car. I remember yesterday morning when I had gotten the call from my Aunt Kim that my mom had turned up and she wanted to talk to me. Soon Aunt Kim told Autumn and Drake and they all kept texting me so I thought it would be a good idea to get away. Bad idea! Bad idea! Bad idea!

“Alright, I have something to say.” I got out of the car and looked at the woman they called my mother. “You’re a fucking selfish bitch and I hope you burn in hell.” I got back in the car and sped off leaving a gob-smacked group of people behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove. And drove. And drove. I physically couldn't stop driving because i knew once i did, everything that just happened would hit me like a ton of bricks. I turned on the radio since music sometimes helps to calm me down. 

"And next up on our count down is I Wonder by Kellie Pickler."

Oh hell no! I know the song and it always makes me cry but i couldn't bring myself to change the station so i pulled over. The music started and I just sang along. 

Sometimes I think about you

Wonder if you're out there somewhere thinking bout me

And would you even recognize

The woman that your little girl has grown up to be

Cause I look in the mirror and all I see

Are your brown eyes looking back at me

They're the only thing you ever gave to me at all

The tears kept streaming down my face but i didn't even care. I needed this. 

Oh, I hear the weather's nice in California

There's sunny skies as far I can see

If you ever come back home to Carolina

I wonder what you'd say to me

I think about how it ain't fair

That you weren't there to braid my hair

Like mothers do

You weren't around to cheer me on

Help me dress for my high school prom

Like mothers do

Did you think I didn't need you here

To hold my hand

To dry my tears

Did you even miss me through the years at all

Oh, I hear the weather's nice in California

There's sunny skies as far I can see

If you ever come back home to Carolina

I wonder what you'd say to me

Forgiveness is such a simple word

But it's so hard to do when you've been hurt

Oh, I hear the weather's nice in California

And just in case you're wondering about me

From now on I won't be in Carolina

Your little girl is off

Your little girl is off to Tennessee

Uncontrollable sobs kept racking out of my body and i couldn't stop them, even if i wanted to. I laid my head on the steering wheel and started punching the dash board. I just kept punching and punching, not even caring that it hurt my hand like hell. 

"Why! Why me!" I kept screaming over and over again until i fell asleep, in my car, on the side of the road. I awoke to a beating on my window. 

"Ma'am?" Of course, the police. He had a bright flashlight that was blinding me and he didn't seem to care. 

I put my window down and gave the man a big, fake smile. "Yes officer? What seems to be the problem?"

"Are you Rachel Cross?"

"Why yes i am Sir." Why does he want to know my name? What's going on?

"Well Miss you're going to have to come with me. You were reported missing by your dad." That pissed me off! How dare he!?

"Well officer, I am an adult and I'm pretty sure it's not a crime for and adult to go off without telling anyone. I was not missing Sir, I had an unfortunate run in with my estranged mother...." I went on to tell him what happened and by the time i was done we both had tears in our eyes. Mine of sadness and his of sympathy. 

"Well Miss Cross-"

"Rachel, please."

He gave me a small smile, "Rachel. Well Rachel since you are an adult and you do own the car you are in, I see no reason to take you back. You're of legal age so you can do whatever you damn well please without the consent of your parents."

"This time I gave him a real smile, "Thank you Sir, I appreciate it."

He tipped his hat at me and walked off to his car. 

I have a monster headache so i reached for my asprin i keep in the glove compartment and took two with some water. Soon enough it started working, so i started thinking about what to do now. I know I have to talk to all my friends but, I need to talk to someone else first. I started my car and drive to the same hotel I was at last time. I parked my car, paid for a room and then called him.

"RACHEL!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YU? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHERE ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARE YOU?!" I waited until he finish screaming to speak. It sounds strange, but even his yelling comforts me. 

"Well honey buns, it's nice to hear form you too." I could hear him give an exaperated chuckle. "I'd love to talk longer but i have millions of messages to read and people to call. So I'm at Verona Suites on Casper Street room 108." I hung up the phone and went to read my messages.

278 new messages

83 missed calls

80 new voicemails

Geez guys! I didn't die or anything! I had messages from Aunt Kim (not answering), Dad (not answering), Seth (already talked to), Autumn (talking to next), Drake (eh I'll tell Autumn to tell him), Wyatt (I'll text him after talking to Autumn).

I called Autumn and waited till she was done yelling to explain everything once i did she didn't seem that mad anymore. 

"I undestand hun, I was just really worried about you."

"I know. I'm sorry again, I should have called you earlier."

"Damn right!" I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Don't be laughing bitchhh." She said in a joking tone. 

"Well I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

"Yes hun. Oh and do you want me to tell Drake what happened?"

"Yeah but not every detail. Tell him I'm fine though and I'll see him tomorrow at school." I really didn't want Drake to freak. I still love him and he still loves me, the problem is I'm not in love with him but he is with me. 

"Ok chika. I'll talk to you on the flip side."

"Bye."

"Bye and don't forget to tell me everything about how yours and Seth's loveeeee making session goes."

I screeched and blushed like mad. Before i could respond she let out and evil laugh and hung up. I don't plan on having sex with Seth anytime soon. I really like him, I just want to wait with him. I guess I'm afraid all he really wants is sex and I'm just and easy way to get it or something. I don't know!

Ugh, focus Rae! Stop ranting! I texted Wyatt telling him i was fine and that i just left for a little alone time but that I'd see him at school tomorrow. 

I decided to get changed into sweatpants and a tank top so i was more comfortable. I tied my hair up in loose pony hair and sat on the bed waiting for Seth. I decided to turn on the tv just to have something to fill the silence. All of a sudden my hotel phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms. Cross, we have a man down in the lobby claiming you're expecting him."

"What's his name?"

"He says his name is Seth. He has blonde hair, about 6'1", green eyes."

"Yes I am expecting him. You can send him on up, thank you."

"My pleasure Ms. Cross."

I hung up the phone and waited for Seth at the door. After a few minutes there was a loud pounding at my door. Hmm, I think I'm going to be a smart ass. 

"Who is it?" I shouted. 

"You know damn well who it is, now open up the door!" Man his voice is sexy when he's mad!

"Sir, i think you have the wrong room." I stiffled a chuckle when he shouted my name and punched the door. 

"Open the god damn door Rachel." He spoke through gritted teeth.

I looked through the peephole and fake gasped, "Oh it's you Seth! Why didn't you just say so?"

As soon as i opened the door he barged in a picked my up forcefully, but not in a way to hurt me. More like a, 'If you ever do this again I'm going to die.' way.

He shut the door with his foot and carried me to the bed. He started kissing me roughly and feeling every part of my body. He slid his hands up the back of my shirt and took it off me. He started kissing and sucking on my breasts. I moaned but i knew i didn't want this yet. I was just kinda frozen, i didn't know what to do. 

While i was thinking, he already took off all his clothes and he was only in his boxers. He kissing me again, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't give it to him so he bit my bottom lip and when i gasped he used that to his advantage to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. His arms snaked behind me and unclasped my bra. He threw in across the room and then quickly used his legs to take off the sweat pants. 

He pulled away and started kissing all the way down my body while his hands played with my breats. When he got to the line of my underwear i found my voice. "Seth stop." I panted.

He groaned and look up at me, his eyes weren't the same. They seemed glazed over. Oh my god is he drunk!? "Why?" 

"Because i don't want to do this yet."

"Great, I have a huge erection and a naked girlfriend but i can't have sex with her. That's just great! Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"Well excuse me! I'm sorry i don't want to be your fuck toy!" I shouted and got up to go to the ajoining bathrrom. I shut the door and locked it. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long. Love you all!

COMMENT!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO juststartedwriting

Continue Reading